White women/men, do you ever fantasize about Big Black Cock?

do you ever fantasize about Big Black Cock?

  • t I'm a white woman and I've fantasized abouit a few times

    Votes: 29 24.2%
  • I'm a white woman and it's my biggest fantasy

    Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I'm a white woman and Never fantasize about it

    Votes: 11 9.2%
  • I'm a white woman and I find it disgusting

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I'm a white man and I've fantasized about it a few times

    Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I'm a white man and it's my biggest fantasy

    Votes: 17 14.2%
  • I'm a white man and Never fantasize about it

    Votes: 11 9.2%
  • I'm a white man and I find it disgusting

    Votes: 3 2.5%

  • Total voters
    120
I'll join Lindsay in the "NO" column. I simply don't fantasize about appendages, whatever color, whatever size. I fantasize about people, and all their parts in a nice, artistic assemblage. Beautiful people, of either gender, of any race, are beautiful people. They're delightful to look at, fun to think about playing with, because of their entirety.

I've never understood how someone can obsess over one part.
 
As a bi guy with lots of penis experience I can tell you the BBC is a myth. I have found more average black cock then BBC. There is just as much big white cock. Race has very little to do with cock size.
 
But black cock size fetishes have everything to do with racism.

I really liked NiggerSayWhat's version of this question. You know, the one that makes white blackcockfetishists look like racist fucks and brainless dupes...

The version of the question that no one wants to answer...

Too funny-- only not.
 
Last edited:
But black cock size fetishes have everything to do with racism.

I really liked NiggerSayWhat's version of this question. You know, the one that makes white blackcockfetishists look like racist fucks and brainless dupes...

The version of the question that no one wants to answer...

Too funny-- only not.

Not quite...it makes all of the players look like racist asshats. You nailed it, though, when you said it has everything to do with racism.
 
In my first interracial story ever posted on this site, I made sure to make the myth of size an issue. Readers thanked me for it.
 
Not quite...it makes all of the players look like racist asshats. You nailed it, though, when you said it has everything to do with racism.
I read a really pissed off person taking refuge in political parody and sarcasm. And you notice-- people have nothing to say to the actual black man who might not be so safe and accepting-- they want to talk safely among themselves about the theoretical black man.

In my first interracial story ever posted on this site, I made sure to make the myth of size an issue. Readers thanked me for it.
:rose:

I've done that too-- the issue of slutshaming, for example. It's a the way I try to deal with problematic content by showing at least that I'm aware of the problem...

I did have a white girl confront her attraction-- which was nearly a fetish-- for black men, and be forced to think about it some. And her boyfriend laughed at her and said "All I want is my cock sucked, can we do the history lesson later?"

But enough threadjacking from me.
 
Last edited:
I fantasise about big cock, the race is irrelevant. Be it white, asian, black, etc...I'm only interested in one thing...if he knows how to use it!
 
So it's safe to say MOST white women have thought about the big black cock one time or another

Yes, I suspect most have. As have most non-white women and men of various colors.

Americans, that is. It has to do with our socialization and how we tend to frame race and masculinity. You might be interested in Hung: A Meditation on the Measure of Black Men in America.

He traces America's preoccupation with the black male penis to the period after Reconstruction, when lynchings of black men were not only performed in broad daylight, but were expected to occur with regularity. Poulson-Bryant asserts that this was the white man's way of expressing his envy and fear of the size of the black man's penis, while literally emasculating them by removing, mutilating and displaying their genitals.

Meanwhile, they created the image of the "black brute" with books like The Clansmen and movies like D.W. Griffith's Birth of a Nation. Using these mediums to suggest that miscegenation would be the end of white civilization, they were able to portray themselves as doing a favor to whites by getting rid of the threat.
 
Last edited:
I have the same fantasy as the original poster. I love watching interracial porn and seeing a seemingly innocent white girl take a BBC. I can't explain why and it used to bother me that I did turn me on.
 
I have the same fantasy as the original poster. I love watching interracial porn and seeing a seemingly innocent white girl take a BBC. I can't explain why and it used to bother me that I did turn me on.
Well the fact that you talk about the whole girl (innocent hahaha) but only the dick of the black man-- who is right there-- tells me that you can explain it but you don't want to.
 
A black woman told me that alot of black woman fantasize about white guys.
She is a friend of mine, and we talk about these subjects from time to time.
Unfortunatly for me we are both married and neither of us cheat.
 
I fantasized a lot about having a sexual exprience with a black man. The size of his cock never really mattered to me. Honestly big cocks frighten me a bit. One night I actually had the opportunity to act on my fantasy and my first same sex exprience was with a black man. I told him before hand that I had never been with a guy before. He had an average sized cock and rocked my world.
 
Are you kidding?

I'm male; a males male. I don't care if I fuck you, you fuck me or we both fuck somebody else; male or female. (I used to think I wasn't gay; now I'm reconsidering.)

I guess race, sexual "orientation" etc simply doesn't compute with me.

Over the years, I've discovered I have a hard time with lyrics to songs; but, I can play the music after hearing it.

I'm also very sensitive to color; the contrasting colors of black and white are very eh ... stimulating. Black-on-white, white-on-black and everything in between is attractive.

I may be missing a crucial gene. Perhaps this should feel sordid; sorry, I just like contrasting colors.
 
I frequently fantasise about black cocks, large and small... But then I fantasise about most different types of cock... I think it is just the appeal of the exotic.
 
I'm a straight white male but I definitely have a fetish for interracial sex / black cocks that was introduced to me in a very specific way.

A couple of years ago, one of my closest friends (a white woman) told me about how she lost her virginity to a black man and I got to hear about the whole event from her point of view. Ever since, I've been addicted to the thought and interracial porn of that type has always gotten me very aroused.

I think this is more of a crossover fetish, as I know I'm more focussed on thinking about how she was penetrated by that big black cock that specific time, and as we often don't talk about sex its my go-to for thinking about her and what she does outside of the relationship the two of us have.

I'm also a bit of an oddball, as I'd really like to watch actual equal-level interracial sex due to how it was introduced to me but most "black guy / white woman" porn is all about dominance. Le sigh.
 
I've talked to many caucasian chicks that admitted to the BBC taboo/fetish fantasy dynamic. Most of them came from racist and/or ultra-controlled homes where they were controlled/conditioned to the point of it becoming downright abusive in nature. White females were typically forbidden to date below their class, outside their race....or in extreme cases, dating outside their religion was grounds for dismissal from the family!

To date/have sex in direct conflict against the previously conditioned parental rules, pings the rebellion and/or taboo bell for those who feel the need to act out against overzealous authority figures from their past. It can also ring the humiliation or degradation bell as well........by allowing themselves to be used or treated in ways that society generally considers debase or improper.

Some highschool and college aged white females have thrown their lives away on drug abuse and living the classic, african american thug lifestyle..........all in the acts/actions of acting out and/or rebellion against racist, controlling parents who unknowing pushed them to such life decisions with their overzealous control tactics during the years when the parents could control their daughter's goings & doings.

For many BDSM'ers........acting out or going against the grain in regards to how we were wrongly conditioned early on in life is where much of our kink wiring is rooted in the first place. A BBC fetish is just another example of such IMO.
 
Back
Top