Audio porn thread?

shall I finish? )Or would you rather be left to guess the rest

Um, er, ah, my imagination isn't even on the same planet as this.

I am feeling scared, intimidated, aroused, excited, even repulsed all at the same time. I have to leave for a doctor's checkup soon, and she is going to wonder why my blood pressure is so high today, and why I am smiling so much despite some physical pain I am seeing her about........

Bravo!
:rose::rose::rose:
 
Um, er, ah, my imagination isn't even on the same planet as this.

I am feeling scared, intimidated, aroused, excited, even repulsed all at the same time. I have to leave for a doctor's checkup soon, and she is going to wonder why my blood pressure is so high today, and why I am smiling so much despite some physical pain I am seeing her about........

Bravo!
:rose::rose::rose:

thank you very much :eek:
 
You made my fucking day. You are awesome!

I actually created this persona today with the sole purpose of recording and uploading audio and just happened to luck into this thread before I started. This is perfect.

This is my humble attempt at continuing Orangetones' Bar story.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/346755-home-from-the-bar

http://audioboo.fm/boos/346766-home-from-the-bar-part-2

I apologize for the heavy breathing, particularly at the end. As you will see I definitely enjoy verbalizing scenes and get a bit carried away during the climax. I will try to adjust the mike better in the future.

Appreciate feedback & story ideas - used to do phone sex for a living so nothing is taboo ;)
I am also looking for full stories to read for the audio portion of the site, which will include longer segments.
 
Thanks

I just wanted to say thank you to the many contributors to this thread. I myself am mostly drawn to the lady participants but glad that some guys have posted as it truly is only fair.

I have always had a thing for some women's voices. To me they are just as arousing as any of their other physical attributes. I think to some degree even more so because you get hints of their personalities and that adds to it.

I will try to contribute myself later on if I get a moment where I actually have the privacy to make such a recording. Until then I will continue to enjoy the many wonderful moments that each of you ladies have captured and shared vocally for us all to be enamored and aroused by.

*bows*

Zephreck
 
mmm very interesting thread I've been asked to do some videos of me reading erotic stories, so far I have been in two minds but this thread is starting to change my mind in the affirmative. AJ xxx
 
Darn 5 minute time limit - it took me 6, so I have to improvise.

Here is a short message I was asked to leave earlier:
http://audioboo.fm/boos/347207-message

Here is the follow up story of what happened after the message:
http://audioboo.fm/boos/347588-after-the-message

Unfortunately it ends mid-climax because audioboo only allows for 5 minute clips. I uploaded it to another site, but you actually have to download it from there, it doesn't automatically play. for those of you who like to hear it all, it may be worth it.
http://uploadingit.com/file/6r4ff9ibe7ehbzdc/follow+up+to+the+message.wma
 
Just want to say thanks for all the contributions.......

With a massive thanks to SwitchBitch the stories and your voice - just WOW!!!

Also for some strange reason I can only get the vocaroo.com files to work...

Anyway thanks to all.
 
Firstly a really big thank you to all of you wonderful people who sent me such lovely private messages regarding the recordings I made of a few of my memories. I do have to say I was quite surprised by the response and sincerely touched by your lovely wishes.

I have a request for you guys, the male recordings on here have been truly wonderful can we please have some more. I like listening to all of them male Or female but I think we need a few more men stepping up to the plate, don't you ladies?
 
Back
Top