Is there a discrete symbol indicating someone is a submissive?

Ah yes. That weird idea that a sub cannot have standards or be selective as to who she/he serves.

It'm not even talking about relationships. I'm just talking strangers who think it's totally OK to interrupt me while I'm trying to obviously get work done at a coffee house and have my attention for minutes. Or dozens of minutes, as happened last week. Their desire to say shit to me is apparently far more important than anything else I'm doing at the moment. Typical dude behavior, self-proclaimed D or not.

...reminds me of a funny thing I saw online the other day..

8 New and Necessary Punctuation Marks

Techdirt did a piece on the necessity of a sarcasm mark a while back. I agreed whole-heartedly. I tend to just do "/sarcasm" though.

As for D/s symbols, I'd need one that communicates the unfriendly message "my inner submissive says 'don't touch, unless you want to get hurt.' "

I kind of consider the Cartier bracelet to be a huge sex symbol in the BDSM world, but that's not based on anything other than my own attraction to it....and the fact that I'd likely be turned by anyone who bought me one. LOL So so hot.

Techdirt did a piece on the necessity of a sarcasm mark a while back. I agreed whole-heartedly. I tend to just do "/sarcasm" though.

As for D/s symbols, I'd need one that communicates the unfriendly message "my inner submissive says 'don't touch, unless you want to get hurt.' "

I kind of consider the Cartier bracelet to be a huge sex symbol in the BDSM world, but that's not based on anything other than my own attraction to it....and the fact that I'd likely be turned by anyone who bought me one. LOL So so hot.

Hmmm. Cartier. Eighteen carat gold, four diamonds.

So you can be had for under $10,000?

I might start saving my spare change.

My Master puts a steel anklet on me whenever he takes me outside the house, as I wear a collar when inside. It is custom made, and spells "I am the slave of (my Master's name)" in small letters, in Spanish.

Hmmm. Cartier. Eighteen carat gold, four diamonds.

So you can be had for under $10,000?

I might start saving my spare change.

Wellll...I just grabbed a generic image there... that's the rose gold one, which apparently is like 10 grand. But I don't look good in gold, so my choice would be the platinum. 5 or 6 years ago it was about $2,000. I'm not sure if it's gone up since then. But all of that's neither here nor there. Even 2 grand is 2 damn much. LOL I don't expect to ever have a Cartier on my wrist...not in this lifetime. But it's lovely fantasizing material.....

Wellll...I just grabbed a generic image there... that's the rose gold one, which apparently is like 10 grand. But I don't look good in gold, so my choice would be the platinum. 5 or 6 years ago it was about $2,000. I'm not sure if it's gone up since then. But all of that's neither here nor there. Even 2 grand is 2 damn much. LOL I don't expect to ever have a Cartier on my wrist...not in this lifetime. But it's lovely fantasizing material.....

Rose gold and yellow gold price out the same.

But if you think it's too much I'll just have to spend all those nickels on something else....

Rose gold and yellow gold price out the same.

But if you think it's too much I'll just have to spend all those nickels on something else....

Stargazer lilies are my favorite flower. *soft smile* You can start with that.

Hi.
The symbol used to be on sale in some of the clubs in the UK a few years back in a choice of three colours. Dom, Sub or Switch.
I've just looked on www.informedconsent.org.uk for a referance no luck!:confused:
If I can remember the club I was in I'll be back.

Play safe

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I happened upon this just a few days ago.

Not universal by any means, but the idea is simple enough. There is no differentiation between dom, top, bottom, sub, slave, switch, etc, and I don't really understand the need to include a gender reference when most people's gender is evident... BUT, it's something :/

http://www.ownership-possession.com/icons-explanation

I am pretty sure my face is my own symbol, and the trouble is that only I can recognize it.

The bracelet... Yes, I understand! *sigh*

Damn you, HoneyBlonde! Been looking online. You might be a bad influence on my credit card, lady! ;)

i actually have this as a tattoo on my back/spine. its the lilith vampire symbol for kindred.

Attachments

• kindred.jpeg
    kindred.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 80
Damn you, HoneyBlonde! Been looking online. You might be a bad influence on my credit card, lady! ;)

It's hunnyblonde... *smile* And....totally not my fault! They're sexy as all hell. Blame the kinky bastards at the jewelry company. Apparently they have rings and anklets too now... ...just sayin..

It's hunnyblonde... *smile* And....totally not my fault! They're sexy as all hell. Blame the kinky bastards at the jewelry company. Apparently they have rings and anklets too now... ...just sayin..
Sorry! A glass (or several) later and I can't read properly!

Ooh, I saw! Soooooo pretty!!!

Ok, so my whatever bumps me to the last page in a tread, and was so intrigued by the last couple of post that IS went back and read them all. Hilarious. So many minds with adhd. I like it. :D

Ok, so my whatever bumps me to the last page in a tread, and was so intrigued by the last couple of post that IS went back and read them all. Hilarious. So many minds with adhd. I like it. :D

SQUIRREL!!!!!! Lol

Back