New England Women

Hello from Central Mass, 32 male here. Would love to become friends with some others from the area. Contact me to say Hi. I love to have fun and I am a great listener.

Hello from Maine

47/F/Maine

Just visited Maine -- it is "Vacationland," after all -- but I've returned to the Greater Boston area.

SO relieved to know there are energetic women hereabouts! (Outside of the Sox and Bruins games, it felt like there were none -- or they were all underage students, gah.)

Somehow

I missed posting here...

34 f CT/MA border.

Hello fellow New Englanders :)

Pretty much. 120 miles round trip, 5 days a week between the two.. So I should be bi-residential.
:)

Yowza, that's some major commuting! Why so much truckin'? (Is that lovely, curvy bod simply in that much demand?) :-D

Sorry. left breast, cleavage side. perhaps its a love bite. And yes it was to you purty lady.

Nibbling and nipping is very good. Thats understandable. Its right near the bottom of the pic. At first i thought part of the ensemble but quickly realized otherwise.

Maine!

MWM/41 - Western Maine! From the looks of this thread, there aren't many people from Vacationland on Lit, but it's certainly nice to see a few!

40 f central Maine. been a member for a few years, forgot i had the account lol. Hope everyone had a great long weekend.

it was good, chilled with family for birthday/labor day. been rainin last couple days though.

looking

hello to all I am new here, I am looking to chat with northern mass southern nh ladies as I live in the Haverhill mass area

Back