Rate anal sex

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
What are your real thoughts about anal. What do u like? What don't u like?

I'll go first...
I love it up the ass. Can't get enough. Dont know what people meen when they say it hurts. Ur doing something wrong, there's nothing better then a dick in the ass...

I like to give it but not get it. Tried it a few times and did not like it. Will fuck the heck out your ass if you want it though!

I've never penetrated a man, only received. It has hurt a couple of times. The best experiences of anal I've had were riding him cowgirl style while stroking my cock and pinching my nipples at his command (very submissive, and sexy to feel his pubic hair against my ass), and being fucked on my knees while pushing back while holding on to his thighs, next to a mirror so I could see the scene. Other positions I've been fucked in: on my back, legs on his shoulders (this is how I lost my gay virginity); on my belly, him on top. I still need to try reverse cowgirl and doggystyle.

Ive never penetrated a man, only received. It has hurt a couple of times. I still need to try reverse cowgirl and doggystyle.
from the point of view of the fucker rather than the fuckee.:) reverse cowgirl is one ofmy fav positions. Seeing my cock slide in and out of the ass from that POV is totally erotic. Doggie is ok But the angles can lead to pain. Which is my next point. It can be painful for both or either party if the due care and attention to detail isn't adhered to. Other wise lump on and enjoy the fun...

Last edited:
Dont know what people meen when they say it hurts. Ur doing something wrong, there's nothing better then a dick in the ass...

It's initially going to hurt for most people, due to anatomy, no matter how much lubrication is applied.

What are your real thoughts about anal. What do u like? What don't u like?

I'll go first...
I love it up the ass. Can't get enough. Dont know what people meen when they say it hurts. Ur doing something wrong, there's nothing better then a dick in the ass...

i love it , nothing i like more than having a nice big cock in my boi pussy , bent over the back of a chair if my man is in a hurry or face down on the bed legs wide apart as he slides into me i feel so good , so horny so loved and the feeling when he cums inside me ,oh god , so good , but when he fucks me doggy style , on all fours as he pumps into me ,so dirty ,so submissive , so sexy ,i love it when he reaches round and rubs my sissy clit at the same time and i cum with him , i love to feel full of cock ,it is what my arse was made for .

from the point of view of the fucker rather than the fuckee.:) reverse cowgirl is one ofmy fav positions. Seeing my cock slide in and out of the ass from that POV is totally erotic. Doggie is ok But the angles can lead to pain. Which is my next point. It can be painful for both or either party if the due care and attention to detail isn't adhered to. Other wise lump on and enjoy the fun...

Is that because of the view you get of the fuckee's lower back and ass, or does it also feel better?

Not every single occasion, but most often:

Very hot, very exciting and body-shaking orgasms for me. I think I was lucky as my first time was accidental and wonderful (and I was young and wanted to do every dirty thing lol)

If there is a gentleman behind the cock, you're going to have a good time.

x

Is that because of the view you get of the fuckee's lower back and ass, or does it also feel better?

no. It 's the view. And the ability to pull them back to kiss or wrap arms around to hold or play with nipples. Opens up sensual feelings everywhere...

Very hot, very exciting and body-shaking orgasms for me. I think I was lucky as my first time was accidental and wonderful (and I was young and wanted to do every dirty thing lol)

If there is a gentleman behind the cock, you're going to have a good time.

x

was that a prostate orgasm?

I think I was lucky as my first time was accidental and wonderful...

How was it accidental? It's not as though it slips in easily, which is why when a woman says "It was accidental," I'm always thinking that the man was intentionally aiming for that spot.

Best position for me:

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

On the receive end, get to watch him sinking his thick throbbing penis deep into your body. As it slides in and out, you can feel it rubbing up against you prostrate, making your own cock more and more aroused. When he gets ready to ejaculate inside you, you can watch his face tense up as the waves of orgasmic release flow through him, followed quickly by his streaming hot bursts of milky white sperm and semen shooting deep into your body.

On the giving end, you can penetrate as deeply as possible and fully feel the velvety warmth of his anal cavity squeezing on your cock. When you start to orgasm, you can sink yourself fully into his welcoming hole and let him feel the pulsating spasms of your cock head buried deep inside him. And then with a few tight strokes on his penis, you can let him reach his own orgasm and watch how much he enjoyed having been fucked like that by the massive amount of warm sweet jism he shoots out all over his belly and chest.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back