Hard Rock Love: Passion...or commitment? closed thread

The_gladiator

Avatar of Fantasy
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Posts
24,458
Hard Rock Love: passion… or commitment?

Sam made the notes of the guitar scream out over the crowd. He was glad to take a breath giving his voice a rest as he shredded through the guitar solo. He could hear the cheers of the crowd; especially the women and he loved it. He enjoyed it, yet it was still fairly new to him and the rest of the band.

They had been a local band for years. They had gone to high school and even to college together. They’d started out playing mostly cover songs, but as they got older Sam and Kyle the rhythm guitarist began to write their own material together. Eric and Ron, the drummer and bassist respectfully could write music and did so on occasion, however the primary writing duo was Sam and Kyle.

Sam had dropped out of the band about a year ago because he was tired of just playing the same cover songs for the same loyal 200 fans in local bars. He was also tired of his friends’ slightly crazy party lifestyle. “You’re like a bunch of frat boys, or rock star wannabes that have no fucking talent. The shitty part is you all have talent, you just don’t apply yourselves.” That’s what he had said to them that night.

He had maybe been out of the band for 2 or three months before he got tired of those 200 fans pestering him to rejoin the other guys and had sat down with them. They had agreed to do a few things. Sam was now the manager, they would try to write new material, the others would try to treat it like a job and they would apply themselves. Sam couldn’t prevent his buddies from drinking entirely but he did as manager put his foot down and he would no longer allow them to go on stage drunk or high. Sam had a fairly hefty list of replacement musicians that he knew he could call to fill in for the others. According to Sam’s rules, if you sat out a gig because you were deemed to be too drunk to play you didn’t get paid for that gig. You also didn’t get to play the next gig. It only took 3 gigs of this before Ron sobered up after watching the crowd cheers and potential hook up partners lavishing attention on his brothers Don and Jon, before he sobered up on stage. The other two followed suit slowly after that.

Whether it was the new material or the sobering up, the band’s popularity began to grow by leaps and bounds. Before they knew it they’d been offered a record deal. They went into the studio and recorded their first EP. The single and its accompanying video had exploded.

Now the band was playing their last gig before they got to go on their first national tour. Sam found the experience to be somewhat bittersweet. He would miss this, but he was excited for the future.




Eric watched Sam talk to the crowd. They had just come back onstage for their encore and he was introducing their major ballad. The song that had made the band viral so far. He watched Sam move to the front of the stage and actually sit down on the edge of it.

Eric knew what would follow and as he expected the women in the crowd either pushed forward or crowd surfed closer almost straining to touch him. Everyone knew he sang to one woman for this song, a different woman typically every night and they all wished to be that woman.

A pang of jealousy struck him at how much attention Sam got as the singer and lead guitarist all in one package, but quickly shrugged that away. He might get all the adoration on stage, but many of the old fans at least knew well that Sam wasn’t the one to go to off stage, and Eric and the others would have no lack of people to hook up with. The rest of the band teased Sam that this was probably the closest he came to fucking a woman.

Eric was a bit surprised to see who it was that Sam had singled out, the girl holding the mic for Sam looked like Joe, his best friend’s twin sister. The realization of who she was made his grin widen as his mind flashed to an image of her licking Jell-O shots off his body before giving him a mind “Blowing” orgasm. Now, there was a memory. He would look for her after the show for sure.

************

Ron sighed as he watched the girls all trying to climb all over Sam. He shot Kyle a look and the two of them laughed, if they only knew what a prude he really was it would be he and Kyle they’d be all over. But alas the two of them were mediocre singers at best. It was Sam that was the star and Ron accepted this, he wished he would lighten up on some of his blasted rules, but he wasn’t going to risk one of his other triplet brothers replacing him in the band. It irked him that Sam had done that to him, hell the crowd hadn’t even known it was a different guy. The rest of the band had thought it was hilarious though. “He’s such a faker.” He mouthed to Kyle, receiving a nod and a smile in return.


Every band had its different personalities. Eric was the outgoing loudmouth who flirted with anyone that would stand still long enough. Ron was the guy that ran around a lot, kind of the goofball, one to play jokes on the others such as stealing all Kyle’s underwear making him play a show commando once. Or impersonating his brothers to try to see if their wives would notice the difference. Sam was the fan favorite yet, the center stage while performing, but the leader off stage. Sam never did anything halfway; he attacked everything he did with an incredible intensity. Kyle himself was the mystery. He was the quiet member of the band, the one who wore all black and tried to stay to the shadows. He was just as hedonistic as Eric or Ron, but somehow… darker. He didn’t speak much but when he did people listened for fear they might miss what he had to say. He didn’t need words; he could entice women with just a stare, or send people away with just a glare. He would make fun of Sam having the limelight, with Ron and Eric, but he was ok with that. Being on the sidelines was ok for him. He didn’t even take center stage when he played his guitar solos. He only grudgingly put his name with Sam on the song credits. He liked to have his fame quietly, or was it more that he didn’t want too much attention drawn to the darker things he enjoyed.


Sam handed the microphone to the woman that had managed to work her way in the closest to him. He could feel one of her hands on his knee as the other took the Mic. He leaned forward to sing into it as his eyes met hers. Some fans got cute and held the mics close to their face so Sam almost had to kiss them to sing the song. Others pushed it way into his face so he almost had to lean back. This woman for the moment seemed to be holding it a comfortable distance away from his face, somewhere between them.

His fingers stroke the opening notes as he sang the first lines, “you hold my soul so close within you, I can barely even breath. Just being here beside you is all that I have left. So hold my love close in your heart. For forever together means we shall never part.”

Some women blushed, some laughed, and he had even seen one woman cry. The song was about an intensity of love that consumed an individual, but that sort of love although wonderful is also very painful. Some individuals found the song very uplifting, others found it very sad. All found it hauntingly beautiful. As the last notes fade Sam’s left hand came off the neck of his guitar, covering her hand with his on the Mic and he leaned forward pressing his lips to hers. He didn’t do this every night, but any night he did the crowd went nuts for it.

The woman in question got a healthy share of glares from some of the others even as the rest cheered her. The glares were born of jealousy; they wanted to be her in her position. It didn’t help that half of them thought a kiss meant he had marked that one as his for the night, and each strove to be one who earned a kiss. Some tried rather lewd things to get that kiss too when between his leg as he played. When confronted by the press about whether he really was picking woman to hook up with, Sam had only smiled secretively. He knew if he told the press that he did it at random, or on a whim most often, it might spoil that rock star image the band needed to continue to increase their popularity.

After the kiss Sam climbed back to his feet. The band broke into “Self-designed Personal Hell”, a fast number that was a fan favorite which they typically closed all their shows with. It got the crowd singing and clapping in time. It was a high energy way to finish the show and a stark contrast to the intimacy of “Closer than skin before it.

Moderator’s note: this thread is closed; please do not post without the permission of the authors. Reading and feedback via PM are always more than welcome. Enjoy!
 
Jo could not believe what was happening to her. Seems like yesterday when she was laughing at Eric, her twin's best friend, about starting a band, and here they were, on stage, about to start a national tour. Her brother had gotten her tickets right up front and she knew exactly where she needed to be when the oh-so-famous ballad came up next. Her gray-green eyes watched Sam move closer to the edge of the stage, almost directly in front of her. When his eyes latched onto his, she knew that tonight was her lucky night.

The microphone felt heavy in her hand but she didn't notice the growing pain in her arm. She was completely entranced by Sam, his smooth voice, his stone-hard eyes looking into her soul, and his strong thigh under her hand. She didn't expect to be feeling this way. It wasn't a fangirl scream running through her, but rather a serious, almost fairy-tale, what you see in the movies feeling rushing through her veins.

In all honesty she had planned to hook up with Eric tonight. Reliving that night with the jello shots. One last good-bye fling before he left for tour. Now, she was having many second thoughts. One was, maybe she might not be leaving with Eric tonight. The other was, maybe this wont be good-bye after all. She didn't have any plans for the next few months. It was summer and she decided to take a semester off from school, just to explore all the options life had for her. Life just presented one of them on a platter.

The song ended and the next thing she knew she was being kissed by Sam in front of a crowd of 200 people. Her eyes were closed and her lips moved against his in the most sensual kiss she had ever experienced. All too soon it was over and she heard the crowd cheering and the girls around her staring her down. Fighting the urge to jump onstage and drag him to the nearest bathroom to continue where they left off, Jo waited till the end of “Self-designed Personal Hell” to make her way out of the crowd to the bathroom to figure out what had just happened.

Jo had never been kissed like that. Sure, he was a singer and yeah, it was in front of a lot of people. Maybe it was just the adrenaline of such a new situation. Could it have been deeper?She had to kiss him again in private to be sure. She was the type of girl that moved around from guy to guy (usually the same 4 or 5) because she was so afraid of commitment. Also she liked the different types of kinky that each guy liked, not wanting to stay with the same old.

She looked herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were almost as red as her hair. Her eyeliner, perfect as ever, framed her eyes in a way that could cause a guy's pants to drop with the right stare. She reached into her over the shoulder bag to reapply her lipstick. If she was going to kiss someone again tonight, People were going to know. She sprayed herself with her "Sexy" perfume, ran her fingers through her long hair and left the bathroom.

Jo could hear from the lack of make-you-deaf-music that the show was over and people were slowly leaving. She knew where to find the backstage door and made her way to the dressing room where the guys were loved to hang out after the show. It was empty at first, she figured the guys were on their way back. She sat back on the couch and lounged while she waited, trying to figure out who she was more excited to see, Eric or Sam.
 
“Holy fuck did you see that kiss?” Ron was saying to Eric as they worked to take apart Eric’s kit. He laughed, “You’d almost think he wanted her.”

Eric laughed hard, “He probably did want her but we all know he’s not getting her. It’s just a stage show.” A gleam came into his eye as a wicked grin appeared there, “But I probably will…” he said through his smirk.

“No shit man? What gives your arrogant ass the impression you will?” Ron asked.

“History…” Kyle said as he passed carrying the case to his guitar. The remark was almost classic Kyle, short, to the point. It contrasted with the highly exaggerated wink Eric had given as a response.

“What’s he mean?” Ron asked,” Punching Eric in the arm, dammit tell me…”

“Are you that dense bro?” Eric said punching Ron back, “I swear when they were handing out brains you thought they said trains and didn’t want a ride. I’ve had her before; there I spelled it out for you…”

“… … oh. Was all Ron could say.


Kyle was the first one into the dressing room. His lean form slipping into the room. His gray eyes, hard as flint scanned the room and he raised his eyebrow just a fraction of an inch, that little movement saying so much. His look said, what are you doing here? He didn’t say anything as he approached until he was standing over her. He tended to unsettle people, which was something he liked. Still he stood in silence, waiting for her to say something.


Sam had exited the stage with the rest of the band. He had moved to the bar’s owner, accepting his warm handshake. “Here my boy, a nice bonus.” He said handing Sam an envelope. Sam couldn’t help but smile, the money was in addition to their normally priced fee, it was based on tips received that night. They got a cut of that as well.

“Thank you, sir. This won’t be the last time we play this place.” He promised. Even though he hoped to be playing places that were more than 200 capacity clubs, he knew that this place and some of the other local venues were always going to be home.

As he headed back towards the backstage e stopped to harass Eric and Ron who were moving slower than he’d like.

“Hell of a kiss.” Ron said to him. Sam only shrugged,

“You know I don’t do anything halfassed.” Sam responded.

“How you can kiss her like that and then not want to fuck her later is absolutely beyond me.” That was Ron, always pushing a little farther than he should.

“Just because I’m not a pig that wants to bang everything that walks.” He said with a glare, “Doesn’t mean that I’m less of a man.””

“No way man, I’m so with Ron on this… If you knew firsthand how well she sucked cock you’d be singing a different tune…” he grinned.

“Ewww, you kissed what’s been on Eric’s balls? Isn’t that a little like indirectly kissing his cock?” Ron shuttered.

“You two are pigs…” Sam said glaring down the two jokers, “You know her Eric?” he asked.

“Yeah it’s Jo.”

“What kinda girls name is Jo?” interjected Ron.

“It’s short for Joann or Joanna moron.” It was Sam that chastised Ron’s stupidity this time. Then it hit Sam, “You don’t mean Jo as in Joe and Jo Jo? The twins?” he asked.

“Wo wo wo wait? There are seriously parent’s evil enough to name twins Joe and Jo?” Ron interjected. This time he was ignored by both the others.

“Yes that Jo.” Eric said with a grin.

“You mean Jello shots off of your naked body Jo?” Sam asked his eyebrows going up even higher. How could he not remember that name, Eric bragged about it enough, at least not when Joe as in joseph was around. Sam had to admit that judging from that kiss alone that maybe Eric wasn’t as full of shit as he had always thought regarding her skills. He was brought out of those thoughts by Ron’s voice.

“Hey where’s Kyle?”

“Probably plotting his next murder,” Eric quipped. “Where the hell do you think he is stupid he’s in the dressing room I’m sure, probably reapplying that makeup he wears before he goes trolling for a lady?”

“Well not all of us are lucky enough to know jello shots Jo.” Ron quipped. This remark earning him a swat on the back of the head from Eric.

Sam could see that Kyle had already put his Gibson away safely on the truck, so followed the others towards the dressing room.
 
Jo heard the door open and her heart increased the rhythm as she anticipated who it would be. When it turned out to be Kyle, she slumped back, kinda disappointed. He gave her a look, she interpreted as "Why are you here?" and he moved directly over her.

She looked up at him with those big green eyes and put on a sly smile. "I suppose you're wondering what in the Hell I'm doing here huh?" She moved to where she was sitting on her knees on the couch, her face just about two inches away from his and slightly below.

From the way he was looking at her, he was either trying to unsettle her or entice her. She was hoping the latter. She always loved a challenge. And besides, maybe she didn't need Eric or Sam right now. Maybe Kyle could fill a hole in her usual round of boys.

Her tongue lightly licked her bottom lip as she waited for him to make the next move.
 
Kyle watched as she moved slightly putting them on more even ground. This one had fire and spunk, she would probably not submit easily. He liked that thought. The corner of his lip twitched almost suggesting a smile, “Yes, you could say I would like to know that.” He said which was a long sentence for him. “So what the hell are you doing here huh?” he asked repeating her own words back to her, only changing the inflection slightly to make it more a statement than a question but yet still a question.. His expression said she’d better answer him.

He recognized her, he figured she had some connections and thought that kiss with Sam meant more than it really did. It wasn’t his job to explain that to her though. He just wanted to see if he could bother her just a bit.
 
"I'm friends with Eric. I'm Joe's twin." Jo smiled up at him. She could tell he is used to being dominent. She wasnt really scared of him, but was interested in seeing how he would treat her. She shrank back down on the couch, inviting him with her eyes.

He was definately more hot from this angle. Jo looked up at him as he glared down at her. Her low cut green v-neck surely gave him a nice view from where he was towering over her.

"My name's Johanna. And you are Kyle right? "

Jo's hand rested on her stomach as she leaned back on the couch, the other reached behind her head to rest there, giving her the appearance of being relaxed even though he probably didnt want her to be.

"Why dont you join me down here? You played one hell of a show, you gotta want to sit down or something. I'm not going to hog the whole couch."
 
Kyle nodded to her words. “Jello shot Johanna?” he said with a straight face. “I’ve heard of you.”

He seemed to consider her offer and was moving to sit beside her when the door banged open and Eric and Ron burst into the room.

“Da fuck man.” Eric said moving towards Kyle, “Already trying to steal my girl?”

Eric moved to Johanna and bent down sliding his arms around her he lifted her off the couch and into a hug. He kissed her but it wasn’t the smoldering passion she had gotten to share with Sam, but more of a showy possessive kiss in front of his friends. It was not the possessiveness of dominance that Kyle’s stares potentially promised either.

“Hey wait isn’t that the same girl that Sam kissed in the crowd.” Ron, master of the obvious broke in. “Jello…” He broke off his question with a grunt as Sam came through the door giving Ron a healthy swat on the back of the head. Sam didn’t say anything to Ron, he didn’t need to. Ron fell silent rubbing his head and glaring. The big guy just really wasn’t the brightest.”

Sam’s dark eyes swept through the room coming to rest on Johanna. He stepped forward offering her his hand after Eric released her. “You were the one holding my mic, weren’t you?” he asked by way of introduction. Of course he knew she had been and even knew who she was, but this question was much more diplomatic than the rest of his friends, showing a greater level of manners. This would give her an opening to introduce herself or explain why she was around as she would.
 
Jo looked up at him, seeing the consideration in his eyes, wondering what kind of kinky dark things he was into. But she was cut off from her thoughts as the rest of the gang burst in.

She smiled as she saw Eric. "Oh shut up, Eric." She said after his remark about be his girl. She wasn't anyone's girl. That's for damn sure. She let herself be lifted up into a hug and a kiss. The kiss wasn't surprising, as she usually greets her usual circle of boys that way. It was the way he kissed her that was cause for surprise. It was obviously a male-possessive kiss to mark his territory, but it was also waaaaay different then the other kiss she had earlier with Sam.

She smiled over at Ron, he was obviously not the brightest in the group. She was going to have fun messing with him. When Sam walked in, her heart skipped a beat. Like literally. She had never felt this way before. She blamed it on the 5 Monsters she had earlier today.

Turning her attention to the question Sam asked she shook his hand and smiled. "Well I was hoping you wouldn't forget me so soon."
 
Sam shook her hand, feeling its softness. Her hand much more slender than his. His were long fingered and graceful. His dark eyes met hers and he cracked a small smile, “Of course not… I did single you out after all.” He said, and he said it with the type of tone he would use on stage. Before she had almost seen him more relaxed a moment ago, she might have thought he was completely genuine while performing. However with those words he seemed to be slipping back up shields of a sort. It was such a subtle difference that if she wasn’t looking closely she might not have even noticed it.

Sam turned and moved to the cooler to grab a bottle of water. He passed Eric who had grabbed beers for the other three guys. “What’re you drinking?” Eric asked Johanna.

“Jell.” It was Kyle whose long stride carried him up behind the big guy and swatted him in the back of the head.

“Shut it.” He simply said and accepted his beer from Eric.
 
Jo smiled as he mentioned him singling her out. Here she was thinking that she was just in the right place at the right time. It didn't occur to her that he actually 'chose' her. She put those thoughts away and focused on the time and place she was in now. She was in a room with four boys and she was being offered a drink. There we go, much more comfortable.

She wasn't sure if she caught what Ron had said, but she was sure that Eric, being the cocky guy he is, had told them all about the jello shots.

"Got anything stronger than beer? We should celebrate your last performance before you guys become national rock stars."

She sat back down on the couch, waiting for the celebratory ideas to spring forth.
 
Sam drained the bottle of water and then headed towards the door. “I need some air.” He said by way of explanation as he walked out into the night.

He took a coo deep breath of the fresh air and sighed. He loved his friends but there were increasingly more times he really didn’t feel like he fit in with them. Even if Sam wasn’t completely straight edged as the saying was, he did drink some alcohol, he was positively a prude and as straight edged as they came in comparison to his friends. Now it seemed like the new girl would fit right into the party vibe the others had going.

The others didn’t say anything to Sam as he left. They were all familiar with this at this point. Eric shrugged, Ron rolled his eyes and Kyle just stared after their band leader before turning his intense gaze back to his beer can and draining half of it.

“I’ve got some jack in the truck.” Eric said in answer to Johanna’s question. “Maybe some Vodka too.”

Ron finished his beer and belched. Finally seeming to make a vocalization that didn’t get him bopped by one of his band mates.
 
Jo watched as Sam left. Obviously he wasn't one to drink to get drunk. She caught herself feeling half disappointed and half...guilty. Guilty? Ashamed? She couldn't figure out why she all the sudden felt like a lowlife who just wanted to get drunk and fuck.

Shaking that strange, uncomfortable feeling aside, Jo turned her attention to what Eric was saying.

"That sounds like my kind of party." She smiled as she moved closer to Eric. "The question is..." She said in a low voice that hopefully Eric could only hear.

"Do we want to make it a private party or not?" She subtly hinted. After that kiss with Sam earlier she had been aching to get it on. Didn't matter who, anymore, now that Sam obviously didn't want to 'party' with her.
 
Eric considered her and a slow sly grin came over his lips. “Just what did you have in mind?” he asked his hand sliding around her shoulders.

Kyle stepped towards the door seeing Eric’s gesture. It was obvious that at least for now she was all over Eric; he would go find his own company. He waved and left.

“The hunter is on the loose.” Ron said with a chuckle. It was clear if that if they were going to be alone Ron would be the difficult one to get rid of, mostly because he didn’t look to be the type that took hints.
 
Jo winked at Eric, knowing full well that he knew what she meant. She didn't want to say it out loud with the other boys in the room. When she noticed that Kyle left the room she looked over at Ron as he made his comment.

"Well it looks like he's not invited to the party then." She said, referring to Kyle.

"You wanna join in Ron? Party for three?" She smiled, wondering just how dumb he really was.
 
Ron seemed to consider her words for a moment a then shrugged, “I’d be a fool to turn down a threesome like that, but I told my brother’s I’d hang out with them. It was nice meeting you… Maybe we could hang out together sometime.” He said and smiled at her, ignoring Eric’s glare.

When they were alone Eric turned to face her. “It’s been a long time.” He started. His playful nature slipping to show a touch of a more serious side now. “What are you doing here? And what was up with that kiss?” he asked, half asking as a jealous ex lover and half as an awe inspired witness to the passion of that on stage kiss. This was probably a conversation he would also have with sam. Had that completely been an act? What was his friend thinking?

He put his arm around her as he guided her towards the door and the truck outside.

Flipping down the tailgate he climbed inside sitting on the couch someone had thrown into the back of the covered truck bed. This was obviously one of the vehicles they intended to take on their trip. He found a bottle of vodka and produced two glasses as well. “I think there’s orange and cranberry juice in that cooler to mix it with.” He said after a moment.
 
"It was nice meeting you too!" She said as Ron left. Jo was only slightly disappointed at Ron's refusal for a threesome. But who knew what lay ahead in her future now that she planned on tailing along with them. She turned her full attention on Eric, the main reason she showed up tonight.

"Joe said I should stop by and see you guy's last show before the big tour. Besides, it's been a while since I got to spend any time with you." She smiled at him.

"And what do you mean about that kiss? You know how passionate I am about...music. Besides I love to play things up for a crowd." She playfully smiled at him.

To be honest, she herself didn't know what was up with that kiss. That response was the lie she was telling herself, hoping she wasn't feeling actual feelings towards Sam. Besides, why would she reveal any feelings to Eric? He was just one of her multiple fuck buddies. Feelings didn't matter.

She let herself be wrapped in his arm and she slid hers behind him as they walked out to his truck.

"Nice layout. It's less creepy than a shag wagon, that's for sure." Jo sat down on the couch next to him and began to look through the cooler for the juice he mentioned. Then she felt herself not wanting mixers.

"Nah, fuck this I'll just drink straight. I kinda just wanna get drunk tonight. It's been a rough day for me." She grabbed the bottle from Eric's hand and twisted the lid off, taking a nice long drink.
 
Eric watched her rummaging through the cooler. When she bent over it gave him a nice view down her shirt. He scooted a little closer to her. “Well it was one hell of a performance, I think it turned on half the crowd and made the other half, the female half want to kill you.” He grinned.

He raised an eyebrow at her words but handed the bottle over with a smile. “I’d forgotten that you weren’t a sissy drinker.” He grinned and took a long pull from the bottle as she handed it back.

His hand slid up her back playfully twirling her hair around one finger. Eric was the blonde in the group; he had the blue eyes to go with it. He wasn’t as large as Ron, nor as toned as Sam, for he didn’t take working out seriously like Sam did, as already stated Sam didn’t do anything that he didn’t take seriously. Eric did work out though, and drumming required a decent amount of skill. He wore shorts and a t-shit. It was still cool out, it being mid spring, but to drum under the high intensity lights Eric got hot quickly. The sandals were because he drummed barefoot and he had just slipped them one.

Eric didn’t really say much, even though on the surface he wasn’t very deep, he was also reflecting on the fact this was their last local show for a while. “So how’s life?” he eventually said.
 
Jo ignored the part about the female half wanting to kill her. She didn't want to think about that kiss right now. It made her feel things she'd never felt before and she wasn't sure that she wanted to. At least not right now when Sam obviously turned her down and she was with Eric.

She winked at him when he remembered that she wasn't a sissy drinker. "Fuck no I'm not." She agreed. She watched him take a drink and enjoyed feeling Eric play with her hair. It was one of the small comforts she let herself feel by a guy. Because although she knew what he wanted when he did it, it still gave her the feeling of being wanted in more than a sexual way. But that's all that she would allow herself, because she knew no guy wanted that from her. Especially the way she looked and acted around them.

"Life's been...well you know life. I'm going to take a semester off from college so I have nothing to do for a while. I was actually hoping if I can crash your tour and tag along with you guys. I know it's kinda putting you on but I really enjoy your music and can't think of anything else to do for a few months."

Jo realized she was rambling. She didn't know why she was doing that. She'd rather fill up time with other stuff than talk. She turned toward Eric and leaned forward, getting really close, but not touching.

"Wouldn't mind being a groupie." She said with a smile on her lips and she let the tension build before she grabbed the bottle from his hands and leaned back taking another long drink.
 
Eric grinned at her comments. “Sounds… fun… it’d be nice to not have to look hfar to find some relief… if you know what I mean.”

He watched her take a pull of the bottle and nodded, “I’d totally be up for it. We’ll probably have to find something official for you to do for the band or Captain Cranky Pants won’t go along with it, and since our dumb asses voted him the boss, we kind of have to do what he says.”

A wicked grin split his lips as he sat there, “Maybe I should make you audition to be our groupie… it has been a while you know… my memory might not be enough.”


Yeah I was fucking her hard, I pulled out and she let me cum right in her mouth… She had no freaking clue it was me and not Don.” The table full of guys and women who had gathered around Ron as he told his story laughed at this. Don, the brother in question had already the story, or else he probably would have killed his brother on the spot.

“Yeah, and I told her I didn’t care it was her fault she didn’t know her own husband well enough.” Don put in and there was more laughter.

Ron was telling stories, getting laughs by pretty much putting himself down and the others around him, he was hoping to get a girl for the night. He figured he wouldn’t get as lucky as Eric or Kyle. Kyle probably had already seduced some woman and taken her someplace. He did figure he had more of a chance to score than Sam did.

Sam sat in the van that was the other vehicle the band planned to take on tour with them. He sat with his acoustic guitar and playing it as he worked on writing new material. It wasn’t that Sam wasn’t willing to go back into the bar and mingle with fans and party, because he was. But the intensity that drove him sometimes drove him to write down or record an idea as soon as it came to him. He could see some fans clustered outside the van waiting to see if he’d come back out. He figured he would, sign some autographs, fend off some less than coy advances from the women, and then collect the guys to turn in for the night.
 
"Oh I know what you mean." She smiled back at him. When he mentioned Captain Cranky Pants she figured it was Sam. She hoped he'd approve of her tagging along. If not, then she'd have to find a way.

"Audition? Hah, that's funny." Jo took another pull of vodka. She was starting to feel a little tipsy. "Well it wouldn't be fair to the other guys if you were the only judge. They might get jealous and we don't want inner band rivalry. I'll think of some other job I could do. Like selling merch or something."

Taking one last sip, Jo offered the bottle to Eric for one last sip before she gathered the nerve to take the incentive and climb on top of him. Straddling his waist she cupped his head in her hands and looked him in his blue eyes. She always loved just how different everyone's eyes were when you looked close enough. Each one held their own memories.

"But maybe a preview wouldn't hurt." She leaned forward and half pulled him closer as she kissed him softly on the lips.

"Just don't brag too much alright?" She said as she briefly pulled away.

"I don't wanna be seen as a whore or anything..." She said as she continued kissing him, building it into a full I-want-you-now kind of kiss.
 
"Oh I know what you mean." She smiled back at him. When he mentioned Captain Cranky Pants she figured it was Sam. She hoped he'd approve of her tagging along. If not, then she'd have to find a way.

"Audition? Hah, that's funny." Jo took another pull of vodka. She was starting to feel a little tipsy. "Well it wouldn't be fair to the other guys if you were the only judge. They might get jealous and we don't want inner band rivalry. I'll think of some other job I could do. Like selling merch or something."

Taking one last sip, Jo offered the bottle to Eric for one last sip before she gathered the nerve to take the incentive and climb on top of him. Straddling his waist she cupped his head in her hands and looked him in his blue eyes. She always loved just how different everyone's eyes were when you looked close enough. Each one held their own memories.

"But maybe a preview wouldn't hurt." She leaned forward and half pulled him closer as she kissed him softly on the lips.

"Just don't brag too much alright?" She said as she briefly pulled away.

"I don't wanna be seen as a whore or anything..." She said as she continued kissing him, building it into a full I-want-you-now kind of kiss.
“Well you could always audition for the other guys.” His grin was wicked, “I might enjoy watching that.”

He took one last sip and then she was atop him sitting in his lap. His hands moved to cup her bottom, feeling each cheek hugged by the tightness of her pants. “Mmmm, only a little.” He murmured to her comment about bragging. His lips met hers his own excitement and passion spiraling up to match hers.
 
"Shut up." She mumbled as she continued kissing him. His hands on her ass sent the good kind of chills through her. She pressed herself closer to him and she felt his growing 'excitement' against her.

Jo let out a moan of desire as she reached down to take off his shirt, wanting to feel his skin against hers.
 
Eric did just that and shut up his lips meeting hers. When she broke the kiss to pull off his shirt he pulled at hers too. His hands lifting to unclasp her bra wanting to feel her full curves spill into his hands.

One of his hands came up to the back of her head as he pulled her closer pressing her to him as his lips found hers. His tongue exploring her mouth as he pressed it between her lips seeking entrance into her mouth.
 
She broke the kiss to take her shirt of and discard it and her bra. On her ribs was her new tattoo. A seahorse with tribal marks surrounding it. She opened her mouth more letting his tongue inside as hers entangled itself with his.

She pressed herself closer, the deep feeling of need engulfing her body as the alcohol gave her a nice buzz too compliment it.
 
Eric lay back pulling her atop him pulling her down and grinding his hips up against hers. His hand tugged slightly at her hair tilting her head to the side his lips skimming along her neck.

He could feel her breasts squishing against his chest as he ground against her.
 
Back
Top