Mass shootings in New Zealand mosques

Ooh excitement!

I hope the cunt dies. I hope that murderous cunt dies.

He’s a psychotic murderer. He killed kids. For fun


Wipe the slate clean and fuck him off.
 
did the video really say to subscribe to pewdiepie?

before killing people?

apparently. i assume that doesn't surprise you. pewdiepie is a piece of shit. of course he can count monsters amongst his fanbase. he's been courting the fuckers for years now.
 
In 2018, 98% of all terrorist attacks on US soil were carried out by extreme right wing white men.
 
The US is not alone in dealing with this problem. France. UK. Germany. Now NZ. Few in the world are isolated with the Facebooks and other social media. ISIS was/is recruiting suburban youth from thousands of miles away. A global problem.



The US is dealing with the problem, but we are also part of the problem. White nationalist radicalism is a global menace (I know, nothing new there), and we are the world's leading exporter of it.
 
Ask Steve Bannon about that. Haven't seen much of him later because he's in Europe stoking white nationalism.


The US is dealing with the problem, but we are also part of the problem. White nationalist radicalism is a global menace (I know, nothing new there), and we are the world's leading exporter of it.
 
did the video really say to subscribe to pewdiepie?

before killing people?

It seems like he made all sorts of references in order to provoke and spread his message. This article, which describes what he seems to have been doing is really interesting (and a little scary).

"Shitposting is the act of throwing out huge amounts of content, most of it ironic, low-quality trolling, for the purpose of provoking an emotional reaction in less Internet-savvy viewers. The ultimate goal is to derail productive discussion and distract readers. “The Great Replacement” is a clear and brutally obvious example of this technique."
 
Disgusting

I listen and watch "news" and the WORLD is aghast!.....The same WORLD that says NOTHING when MUSLIMS exterminate Copts in Egypt, that shoot GAZE (and blame the NRA), that say nothing at ALL THE KILLING MUSLIMS do


Fuck you all and your MUSLIM LOVE

BRING

MOAR

IN!

and die
 
it's called duck tape, man. because it was made with duck clothe. the duct thing came later because people have problems pronouncing hard t's after hard k's. your willingness to embrace the ignorance of others is shameful and damning, sir.
 
:cool:How silly of everyone to throw this word out without actually knowing what the word means?
Examples of ignorance in a Sentence
His racist attitudes were born out of ignorance.
an appalling ignorance about other cultures


Which applies to a few posters in this thread. Now, run along.
 
How about focusing on the white guy who actually killed people and not what tickles your tiny ballsack, or are you too cowardly to do that?

Moron

He is Jewish right? Let it be a synagogue and the hypocrite would be singing a different tune. So over these Deplorables.

Terrorism, no matter the culprit, is wrong.
 
He is Jewish right? Let it be a synagogue and the hypocrite would be singing a different tune. So over these Deplorables.

Terrorism, no matter the culprit, is wrong.

Truth. That fucker never looks in the mirror.



The mirror is thankful.
 
clap clap clap

shoulda had more ammo.


what the first time a non muslim shoots a mosgue up.... sheesh... share the love. return the favor.

Bet none of you fuckers ever care when a muslim blows up a non muslim church

Wouldn't make the evening news.....and even if it did the only thing mentioned would be "This has NOTHING to do with Islam. " .


Le sigh.....been a long time since I last shot a mosque up, I like using an M2 .50 cal BMG loaded with API rounds for max penetration. :cool:
 
The racism, hate, and violence that are expressed in the manifesto in the news today, are sometimes reflected in comments on this board. Particularly when such comments cross the line into advocating for murder/terrorism, the people making those threats need to come up on the radar of law enforcement in their respective countries.

Many countries have institutions in place to bring about change through non-violent methods. When violence is advocated for bringing about change in nation that bases its development of policies and laws on non-violent governmental methods, it becomes every citizen's responsibility to openly challenge the violent threat and not simply ignore threats of or advocacy for violence.
 
Back
Top