F for 3-way MFF Skype call...

formerlyFITD

Really Really Experienced
Hi everyone, I just wanted to see if any women on Lit would be interested in joining myself and another lovely lady on here for a dirty conference voice call sometime soon. If the thought of that makes you tingle I'd love to hear from you :)

I am a guy if your interested. I can do yahoo or skype or whatever. Available tonight

male here but love some skype fun... mikeslide is my username if anyone is interested!

Hey everyone,

I'm back and have one interested girl for a Skype call possibly soon if any other woman is also interested :) extra points if you're into taboo roleplay!

PM me if so!

The lady in question is Alyssa from here if anyone is wondering - lovely girl and is great to play with! :)

Just to clarify - we're only looking for a Skype audio call if any of you feel uneasy about showing video on Skype.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to see if any women on Lit would be interested in joining myself and another lovely lady on here for a dirty conference voice call sometime soon. If the thought of that makes you tingle I'd love to hear from you :)

What is the world coming to, conference calls, with sex in mind, is that allowed?

If so and you have a surplus, send the rejected ones to me please ;)

Back