GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! :heart:

I gotta share this with you guys. I found it while reading the news during breakfast- I nearly had a coffee accident laughing at the headline alone!

A hand-cranked vibe? LMAO
Could make your own from a hand whisk surely?..:D

A hand-cranked vibe? LMAO
Could make your own from a hand whisk surely?..:D

That's what I'd think too! And I'm not too keen on the idea of biodegradable whips and handcuffs either. I mean, can you imagine, you're in the middle of giving someone a lashing, and suddenly the whip crumbles to dust? :eek:

That's what I'd think too! And I'm not too keen on the idea of biodegradable whips and handcuffs either. I mean, can you imagine, you're in the middle of giving someone a lashing, and suddenly the whip crumbles to dust? :eek:

Me either, it'd totally ruin the experience...

I'm astonished at going back to the rhythm style birth control idea. They know it doesn't work.

Morons..I swear...*shakes head*

I'm astonished at going back to the rhythm style birth control idea. They know it doesn't work.

Morons..I swear...*shakes head*

Hey, it's the only true "green" way to go as far as birth control goes!* :rolleyes:

And what better way to promote your archaic ideals than to hook them onto the current popular movement du jour- environmentalism...er...ecomentalism. ;)

(*damn, Lit really needs a laughing smiley here)

Quote of the Day

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

- Anaïs Nin (1903 - 1977)

Lord its hot! I am down to my panties and it is yucky and sweaty. Oooo :eek:
Thats right, I had a few drinks. The alcohol is making me hot and sweaty. Hmmm I wonder if another drink will cool me down.:devil: Maybe just a shot.

Gia, it's 45 here. *burrows against you for warmth*

I got 33 here, which is just 1 degree warmer than what it was when I went to bed at 11:15 last night. B and I have become addicted to the anime "NANA" and we stayed up watching it on Hulu. It's a shame they only have one season though. :(

Today I'm gonna see how ambitious I can be. Head to the Y, see if we can squeeze in storytime at the library, and then back to my power house cleaning.

Quote of the Day

"Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm."

- Samuel Taylor Coleridge, English poet, critic and philosopher

I got 33 here, which is just 1 degree warmer than what it was when I went to bed at 11:15 last night. B and I have become addicted to the anime "NANA" and we stayed up watching it on Hulu. It's a shame they only have one season though. :(

Today I'm gonna see how ambitious I can be. Head to the Y, see if we can squeeze in storytime at the library, and then back to my power house cleaning.

NANA? I haven't heard of that one. What's it about?

*snuggles with Gia for warmth*

NANA? I haven't heard of that one. What's it about?

*snuggles with Gia for warmth*

From Hulu:
Although they come from completely different backgrounds, Nana Komatsu and Nana Osaki meet and become best friends in a whirlwind world of love, music, fashion, gossip, and all-night parties!

It's dramatic, but not in that high school-y way some anime's are, y'know? The characters feel more..."real". It's very intelligently written, definitely aimed more at adults, or at least young adults. Sadly, the manga-ka fell ill and is in the hospital, so who knows if the storyline will ever be completed?

From Hulu:

It's dramatic, but not in that high school-y way some anime's are, y'know? The characters feel more..."real". It's very intelligently written, definitely aimed more at adults, or at least young adults. Sadly, the manga-ka fell ill and is in the hospital, so who knows if the storyline will ever be completed?

Is Hulu the only one that carries it?

Yesterday was an exceptionally unpleasant day.
Yet it is a meagre memory.
Because,
This morning, I invited for breakfast -my sisters and niece (daughter of one sister) who happens to be a rock star, poet and expert Dora doll babysitter at age 3.
Which is prolly why when she ate her entire one (1) mini-pancake (plain with nothing on top, on the side, nowhere, just plain.) We began dancing with hardly any clear room, amidst a crowded cafe.

Tomorrow, I am having my nephew and his Momma over for dinner.
He likes to draw on stuff - walls, doors, cars, clothing..

I can't wait!

Because,
This morning, I invited for breakfast -my sisters and niece (daughter of one sister) who happens to be a rock star, poet and expert Dora doll babysitter at age 3.
Which is prolly why when she ate her entire one (1) mini-pancake (plain with nothing on top, on the side, nowhere, just plain.) We began dancing with hardly any clear room, amidst a crowded cafe.

I can't wait!
Dancing? Yall sound like my kind of people. :cattail:

Because,

I can't wait!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day, and will have another tomorrow too...:rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back