I'm buying a car

"Making it happen" doesn't typically lead to good sex. That's for kids who want sex just for the sake of having it.

Really dependent on what your thrill is and what get's you off.....wasn't there a movie about people getting off on car crashes or some shit? I know some who just like the risk of being caught/in public.

I beg to differ. :D

I request details...
 
One of the most underrated scenes in movies is in Darkman when the villain uses a dippy bird as a bomb timer.

I think of drinking birds as the grrls who do $10 front seat blowjobs.

When I was a teen, you could most certainly fornicate on the front seat of a car.
 
I think of drinking birds as the grrls who do $10 front seat blowjobs.

When I was a teen, you could most certainly fornicate on the front seat of a car.

Sadly, bench seats have gone the way of the dodo bird.:(
 
I have, and you're a quitter.

Modern cars aren't built for it. Bench seats have been mentioned. In those days, yes. The front seat of my car now is like a cockpit.

This isn't my actual car but I have the same model. My actual car is not this clean.

2009_mercedes-benz_cls-class_cls63_amg-pic-512063019636086069.jpeg
 
We used to have a Dodge Dakota pickup that had a bench seat. You could fuck on that. Lots of room. Not that I would know because...ok, I'd know. That was years ago though. I was more flexible then.
 
And you can make it a 700 hp vett raping coke can on wheels for about 10,000 bucks while still pulling off 27mpg. No gay lights or body kits needed :cool:

honda-acura-b-series-t4-twinscroll-turbo-kit-4.jpg
'

<3 Honda.

It's like you use an entirely different language.
 
Pink, I'm happy for you. It sounds like you've had lots of positive things happening lately.
 
700 HP is fine.

Give up the air conditioning?

Fuck that.
True story: my cousins used to make their parents drive around with the windows up in the summer in their small town, so other people would think they had AC (which they didn't).
 
Back
Top