From Lady to Slave

Virgininneed

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
1,874
Maria watched the ocean when she noticed a ship approaching. Suddenly the lookout shouted pirates and she was forced below deck. She hid under the bed wishing she had some sort of weapon for defense. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the screams above her. She wondered if she'd even make it to Spain, not that she cared for a man twice her age who was going to be her husband. She hated not having a choice; she had never even met the man. She was only eighteen, and she hated to be confined to the house as a "dutiful wife".

Maria was very small compared to the other girls her age. She had dark, curly, brown hair that fell to her waist, and dark brown eyes that seemed to smile. She was thin but was not without curves. Not too concerned for how she looked, she dressed like a serving girl, simply and modestly. She quieted her breathing as the door swung open
 
The first man into the cabin is a large black man named Roger. In one hand he has a pistol and the other a short handle battle ax. He looks about the room expertly then moves toward the center. He hears a noise under the bed. He swings the ax catching the foot board. The ax head embeds itself in the wood. Roger yanks on the ax and it comes free. He swings again and splits the foot board in two peices. The front of the bed collapses. And he hears a scream a woman's scream.

"Come out from under the bed or I'l blow your Spanish papist ass to hell! Come out I say!" he pionts the pistol in the general direction of the bed.
 
Last edited:
Maria shut her eyes, trying to stay quiet as footsteps neared the bed. Suddenly the man began hitting the bed with some sort of weapon, she assumed an axe, and she could not keep herself from screaming. She didn't want to admit it, but she was terrified. She thought she was going to die.

He shouted something she couldn't understand, for she didn't speak English very well. But she could guess what he wanted, and knew she had to comply.

Trembling, Maria crawled out and stood up, watching the gun carefully. She spoke rapidly in Spanish, trying to get him to put the gun away and she would come quietly. Of course, she would never go without a fight, but she didn't tell him that. Could he understand what she was saying?
 
The second man in the cabin is a thin redhaired Scotsman, Scott 'Scotty' McMasters from Glasgow, Scotland he has a belayin pin in one hand and a cutlass in the other. Followed by Thomas Sullivan the Starboard side gun Captain. The three men surround the woman. She starts shouting at them in Spanish and points toward Roger who has his pistol aimed at her.

"Roger I don't think we need to shoot her quite yet! Let the Captain decide. " Thomas states. Roger raises the pistol and uncocks it and puts it in his belt sash. And steps forward. He towers over the woman.

He reaches across the bed and grabs her arm and speak rapid spanish to her: "Eres un prisonor de barco pirata caballo rojo. Estoy tomando le al capitán."( "You are a prisonor of the pirate ship Red Horse. I'm taking you to the Captain.")
 
"Roger I don't think we need to shoot her quite yet! Let the Captain decide. " Maria relaxed once the gun was put away. She was young, no older than eighteen. She took a step back as another man approached her. A cry left her mouth as he grabbed her arm, making her squirm.

"Eres un prisonor de barco pirata caballo rojo. Estoy tomando le al capitán."( "You are a prisonor of the pirate ship Red Horse. I'm taking you to the Captain.")

She struggled fiercely as she was brought to the deck, frightened of what might happen to her. "No! No!" She said repeatedly, shaking her head. She wanted them to leave her alone, but then she saw the bodies, limp on the wood beneath her feet. Her eyes widened, and her heart began to race
 
The spainards had put up a bit of a fight. The dead were being thrown overboard into the sea to clear the deck. An officer, Mister Silver turns and looks at the small group.

"What do we have here?" He askes. Thomas Sullivan answers for the group. "Well Mr. Silver, we fould her in a cabin, we are taking her to the Captain. She appears to be a high bourn. Should get good ransom or even better service from her. As you can see she has quite a shape to her even if she is a little on the small size!"

Mr. Silvers looks her up and down. "Yes I think the Captain will enjoy her for a while. Then let the rest of the crew sample her lady treats. He grabs a corner of her dress and yanks it downward off her shoulder. A part of the dress tears as her shoulder and the top of her breast is exposed.

"Mister Silvers!" a vioce calls angerly from the quarterdeck of the Red Horse. The officer turn and looks upward to the quarterdeck. "Yes Mr. Watson?"
Mr. Watson is the first officer and quartermaster of the ship. Second only to the Captain.

Mr. Watson continues. "Mr. Silvers its not your place to sample the prizes and booty of the ship. That is the captain's duty. Take her to the Captain with no more ware and tear!"

Mr. Silvers glares at the woman. "I'll be tak'n a peice of your Spanish ass before long my dear and when I do...I'll make sure that it hurts!" He looks up at Mister Watson and nods. He looks back at Thomas. "Well take her to the Captain then!" he turns and walks away.
 
Maria trembled as the men conversed, looking her over. She didnt know what they were saying, but she knew it wasn't good. Suddenly, her dress was torn revealing a large portion of her breast. She screamed, kicking and trying to cover herself as tears ran down her cheeks.

Maria looked up, hearing a second voice shouting. She wished she knew what was being said, for the unknown felt terrifying. She started praying quietly in Spanish until one of the pirates slapped her to make her keep quiet.

Maria sobbed as she was dragged toward the Captain and thrown at his feet. She looked up, shaking and crying, crawling backwards, unsure what he planned to do with her. "Please leave me alone," she cried in Spanish, her entire body trembling on the deck.
 
Thomas and Roger bring the woman in to the Captain's cabin and throw her to his feet. Andrew looks as her. "What have we here?" he askes.

Thomas takes the lead. "Roger here found her in one of the lower cabins below decks. She was hiding under a bed."

Andrew pushes his hat back and considers her. "She's a little on the small size. Roger tell her this:

"My name is Captain Andrrew Sinclair. I am captain of the Red Horse. Your country has done great mischeif in these waters. It would seem that you will pay the price for there folly."

Roger repeats it in Spanish for her:
"Mi nombre es capitán Andrrew Sinclair. Soy capitán del caballo rojo. Su país ha hecho grande mischeif en estas aguas. Parece que tendrá que pagar el precio por locura allí."

Andrew nudges her with his boot. And purses his lips as if in deep thought. "Tell you what, strip her and throw her into my bed." He says with an evil grin.
Roger and Thomas grab her roughly from the deck and stand her upright so that her feet barely touch the ground. Then start ripping her dress off. Then her silky undrewear. She struggles and tries to get away. Roger has an iron grip on her arm and holds her so Thomas can finish undressing her. When thay are done. Thomas steps away as Roger holds her in place so the Captain can get a good look at her. She tries to cover herself. Thomas slaps her hand away from her muff.

Andrew looks her up and down. He is a good foot taller then her. He walks up to her. She is shivering and sobbing before him. He grabs her by the hair and pulls it downward till her bows to the side. He grabs one of her nipples and twists it roughly. This makes her scream. "Good put her in my bed I think I'll take some pleasure from her!"

Roger and Thomas half drag, half carry her over to the Captain bed. She lands with a bounce.
 
Last edited:
"Mi nombre es capitán Andrrew Sinclair. Soy capitán del caballo rojo. Su país ha hecho grande mischeif en estas aguas. Parece que tendrá que pagar el precio por locura allí."

Maria shook her head crying. "Please, I haven't done anything to you. Please leave me alone," she said sobbing as his boot touched her.


Not even caring that the captain didn't understand her, she pleaded with him, tears streaming down her cheeks. She cried out as she was lifted on the ground and the men began ripping away her clothing. She screamed, trying to pull her arms from their firm grips and cover herself, but it was futile.

Maria trembled, staring at the floor, blushing bright red, feeling humiliated. Her body was shivering from the cold air and the feat that she felt. A whimper escaped her as he yanked her hair and grabbed her nipples, causing her to shriek in pain. Her tears seemed to have no affect on him.

Maria fought as they forced her onto the bed, having to hold her down to keep her from running. She cried in Spanish "Please I am a virgin. Don't do this, please!"
 
Last edited:
"Por favor, Soy Virgen. No hacer esto, por favor!" she cries out.

Roger looks at her and chuckles. He looks at the Captain. "She says she is a virgin. Please don't do this." Roger looks down at her then the Captain. "How long since you have a virgin Captain?"

Andrew takes a step toward the bed as he looks at her. "A virgin? Virgin Spanish pussy" he smiles at her. "And virgin ass. This one is a keeper I'm not selling this one." He kicks off his boot and sends them flying across the cabin. He walks up to the bed and looks down at her.

Tell her: I have decided not to sell you. You will be on this ship a long time. I and many men will have their way with you. You will be a tired woman when you leave ."

Roger looks at her and translates:
He decidido no vender. Va a salir de este barco mucho tiempo. Muchos hombres y mujeres tendrán su camino con usted. Es una mujer cansada cuando salga.
 
Maria whimpered hearing one of the men chuckle. Her entire body trembled as she looked up at the Captain, who was staring at her with a strange look in his eye. Her cries were ignored, but she was not.

Maria noticed the smile on the man's face, but it was a cruel smile, looking at her like she was something cute rather than a frightened girl about to be raped by pirates. She noticed him removing his boots and tried to pull away. But soon he stood right in front of her. She was released now that she knew she was trapped

Roger looks at her and translates:
He decidido no vender. Va a salir de este barco mucho tiempo. Muchos hombres y mujeres tendrán su camino con usted. Es una mujer cansada cuando salga.

Maria's eyes went wide and she tried to get off of the bed, but she was forced back. She cried shaking her head, trying to cover herself. She tried to speak the little she knew in English. "No. No please. Scared. No!"
 
"No. No please. Scared. No!" she cries out in broken English.
Roger looks at her and says:

"No? su desnudo en el capitán de la cama qué creo que va a pasar? "
("No? your naked in the Captain's bed what do you think is going to happen?")

Andrew continues to look down at her as he pulls off his shirt. Tell her: "You may of been daddy's little girl when you got on your ship. But in no time you will be the ship's slave and whore."

Roger translates:
"Usted puede de sido niña de papá cuando lo tienes en tu
nave. Pero en ningún momento será esclavo y la puta de la nave."


Andrew unties his sea britches and they fall to the deck. His hard manshaft sticks out from him.
 
"No? su desnudo en el capitán de la cama qué creo que va a pasar? "
("No? your naked in the Captain's bed what do you think is going to happen?")

Maria sobbed, pulling her knees to her chest, crying. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. As the captain began removing his shirt, she prayed quietly, whispering, hoping for some miracle.

Roger translates:
"Usted puede de sido niña de papá cuando lo tienes en tu
nave. Pero en ningún momento será esclavo y la puta de la nave."


Maria trembled at those words, shaking her head, refusing to believe them. Her lip trembled, the fear flowing through her veins. She promised herself she would fight him no matter what.
 
Andrew turns to Roger and says"Teller her she not daddies little girl anymore!Tell her ,shes in a tottalyl new world!Tell her the time has come. And I'm not going to be mister nice guy any more!"

Roger turns toward Naria and says to her:

Teller su ella no papis niña ya!Shes en un mundo nuevo de tottalyl ha llegado el momento. Y no voy a ser más Mr. nice guy!"

"Spread your legs or I'll breakum, spread them now!" Andrew shouts!

Roger repeats what the Captain says:

Extendió las piernas o I'll breakum, repartirlos ahora!
 
Teller su ella no papis niña ya!Shes en un mundo nuevo de tottalyl ha llegado el momento. Y no voy a ser más Mr. nice guy!"

Maria sobbed, pleading incomprehensibly, hoping to avoid her fate. "Don't do this! Please. I am begging you."

Extendió las piernas o I'll breakum, repartirlos ahora

Crying, she obeyed, covering her face with her hands. There was no escape, no way out. "Please, don't let all of them. Mercy. Please, have mercy."
 
Por favor, no dejes que todos ellos. Misericordia. Por favor, tenga misericordia she pleads.

Andrew looks at Roger. Roger smiles and looks down at Maria.

"No Maria, no todos los hombres fuck you tonight, sólo el capitán! Él es inglés y probarlo para ver si le gusta le. Tan follarlo buena que podría ahorrar su culo dulce Español mucho dolor y miseria. Que mi querida es pirata misericordia!"

("No Maria, not all the men will fuck you tonight, just the Captain! He's English and will try you out to see if he likes you. So fuck him good it could save your sweet Spanish ass a lot of pain and misery. That my dear is pirate mercy!")

"What did you tell her?" Andrew askes.

"I told her that, You would be the only one fucking her tonight and for her to do a good job of it!" Roger replies.
 
"No Maria, no todos los hombres fuck you tonight, sólo el capitán! Él es inglés y probarlo para ver si le gusta le. Tan follarlo buena que podría ahorrar su culo dulce Español mucho dolor y miseria. Que mi querida es pirata misericordia!"

There was a sign of relief on her face, but the fear was still there too. She moved to the corner of the bed, pulling her knees to her chest. She stared up at the captain, crying quietly. Would it hurt? What was going to happen to her? Would she ever go back home.

She shut her eyes, waiting to feel his weight on the bed, waiting for him to climb on top of her and thrust inside. Should she fight back? Her body trembled, her breath coming in short gasps.
 
Andrew kneels on the bed. Maria drew her knees to her chest and moved to the corner of the bed.
Roger walks over to the corner on the bed.
Maria, estás ging a obtener follada, tratando de esconder en la esquina de la cama se detendrá nada.

(Maria, you are ging to get fucked, trying to hide in the corner of the bed will stop nothing.)

Andrew moves across the bed and grabs one of Maria's ankles and drags her across to the center of the bed. He looks down at her and nods his head. Her small pinksih nipple stare up at him. Her face filled with fright , her brown eyes are wide open. He watches as she lickes her lips nervously.

Andrew looks to Roger. "You know what might be better to start things off. Tell her to open her mouth and suck my cock. Tell her to put my English cock in her Spanish mouth and suck it!"

Roger turns to Maria.

"El capitán quiere chupar su polla chupar su polla, Maria. ¡ Hágalo ahora!"

("The Captain wants you to suck his cock, Suck his cock,Maria. Do it now!")
 
Maria, estás ging a obtener follada, tratando de esconder en la esquina de la cama se detendrá nada.

Maria screamed as he grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her to him. She kicked wildly, frightened and crying. Her cheeks turned pink with embarrassment at being naked in front of several men. She tried to pull away but he was too strong for her. It was sinking in to her head that she couldn't escape, though she desperately wanted to.

"El capitán quiere chupar su polla chupar su polla, Maria. ¡ Hágalo ahora!"

Maria's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No!" Tears ran freely down her cheeks, her small body shaking with fear
 
Back
Top