Handsome Professional Seeking Secretary or Intern

guilo303

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Posts
105
If you're a young lady that has an interest in older men then PM me. Or maybe you're an older lady, maybe married, maybe lonely, maybe just looking for some fun with an erotic older gentlemen then PM me.

I'm a 34 year old professional man. I have my own business and spend many days throughout the week in the office alone. From time to time I need to take a break and let of a little steam. A like minded erotic female to chat with and develop an ongoing conversation with is what I'm looking for. Someone to connect with when we just need to talk or someone to connect with when we need to share all the naughty things that we've been thinking about.

We can start off as slow or as fast as you'd like. Maybe chat online for a bit, move to phone conversations, move to cam chats, move to real meets. It could be any or all combinations whatever works for you.

I do have pictures to share with the right lady but just to give you an idea. I'm 6' 165lbs slim and athletic, short brown hair with green eyes, very neatly trimmed beard.

Most ladies probably don't care but for those who might, i'm working with average length but definitely on the thicker side and also very neatly trimmed down there.

If you might be interested in something ongoing PM me with just a bit about yourself and what you're looking for!
 
Ladies it's not too late for you to submit an application if you think you would work well on my staff ;)

I did neglect to mention in the previous posts that this person should be good at taking and following directions.

I don't just let anyone on my staff. PM me with your qualifications!
 
The benefits are great! I promise that if you are a hard worker on my staff that you will get what you deserve in return.
 
My staff has been down a bit lately, been way too busy. Seeking a lady that can help get my staff pumped back up. There's a big bonus for anyone that doesn't mind a little dirty work!
 
I've had some great applicants and I've put most of them through a very difficult hands on orientation process. I'm always looking for good people to be on my staff. Don't worry if you're short on experience as I'm more than willing to train!
 
With so much turnover it's hard to keep good assistants on my staff. If you think you have what it takes PM me and I can walk you through some of the expectations of the position.
 
Bumping this up. Busy time of year for me so I could definitely use the help!
 
Work's been nuts. Could definitely use a bit of help. I'm going to be in the office working late this evening if there are any ladies out there that might like to stop by and help me out. PM me or message me on yahoo (guilo303@yahoo.com)
 
So things have quieted down a bit in the office but I fear it may not be too long before things get busy again. I'm thinking this is the perfect time to do some interviews and maybe do a bit of training. Assuming I can find a hard working lady that's the right fit. If you think you might have the skills and know how to work on my Staff then please send me a message and I will get back to you about scheduling an interview. You may PM me or message me on yahoo (guilo303@yahoo.com)
 
So things have quieted down a bit in the office but I fear it may not be too long before things get busy again. I'm thinking this is the perfect time to do some interviews and maybe do a bit of training. Assuming I can find a hard working lady that's the right fit. If you think you might have the skills and know how to work on my Staff then please send me a message and I will get back to you about scheduling an interview. You may PM me or message me on yahoo (guilo303@yahoo.com)

So would I pass the qualifications? I would like to find out?
 
Based on a quick perusal of your thread I would say yes you have many of the assets that I'd be looking for from someone on my Staff!
 
Back
Top