~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people like these kinda pics...some dont...

attachment.php

Last edited:
I agree with Rabbit, looks very tasty wonder how wet she was in that pic, thanks a bunch.

We are back!.......there are gonna be a lot of reposts cause it is too damn cold to take pics....:).......comments are always welcum and generally inspire us to post more pics!

attachment.php

I do not know about the cold.

Everytime I see your body....I get HOT AS HELL

We are back!.......there are gonna be a lot of reposts cause it is too damn cold to take pics....:).......comments are always welcum and generally inspire us to post more pics!

attachment.php

Your breasts are soooo PURRRFECT!!!

Nice photos, snow days are very much to be approved of!!!!:D

You wear those nylons very well, and the posing is excellent!

Snow day yesterday for me too...was in to work for about 2 hours but everyone cancelled so I went home. It sure is nice to come in and see these pictures this morning...love the stockings!!! Damn sexy! :D :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Great additions Bird at first I thought Lynn had went a bit crazy on us .... Those do look like the real thing :eek: .....

attachment.php

Thanks for Sharing ... 12 Red :rose:'s for Lynn

:) :) :) :) Snow day for you means great viewing day for us. Thanks for the latest posts. Envy you having someone to share your snow day with. :D :D :D :D

attachment.php

If thats what the snow brought, let there be more snow!
;)

Love your pics lyn. Your have lovely breasts. I love your hard nipples. They are just waiting to be sucked. Your hubby is a lucky man.

attachment.php

i have no problem with reposted pics. nope... no problem at all.

Not really into nylons myself...I know some of you guys like them...I'm more of a sock person....hehe

attachment.php

Last edited:
attachment.php

I am starting to like nylons more and more :D
not that I mind the socks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back