Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all the beautiful women!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:
I hope you are all having a good evening! And if you aren't here to read this, then you must be having a GREAT evening!!! :devil:

*pops in, leaves fondles behind, pops out again*

Damn!!!! Now I've missed Luna on TWO threads!!!! :mad:

Hello to all the beautiful women!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:
I hope you are all having a good evening! And if you aren't here to read this, then you must be having a GREAT evening!!! :devil:

hehe...sadly i m reading this post :p and its 2:38 am here!!!
hope everyone having a great evening!!!

Well, if it is in the early AM there, did you have a good evening before you logged on????? :D

well...sadly to say...i have kept myself logged on for most of the day. but i had great short fun at some point...cant rem time though:D:devil:
other than that great time...mostly kinda bored...

how about you? having lots of fun i hope!!

well...sadly to say...i have kept myself logged on for most of the day. but i had great short fun at some point...cant rem time though:D:devil:
other than that great time...mostly kinda bored...

how about you? having lots of fun i hope!!
Hasn't been the best of weekends. But I hope once the kids go back to school my mood will pick up.

Glad you had some fun!!!
*Looking around*

Anyone around?? Hope everyone is well!

:rose:

Will I ever be online at the same time as my sweet Jes??? :(
I hope you are doing well darlin'!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

good morning ladies,and esp. to my dreamy, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.:kiss::kiss:
Good morning Alyssa!! :kiss::kiss: I hope your weekend is going well.
Morning to all beautiful ladies! wishing you all a great cuddly Sunday! especially to you hun, Alyssa!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi Dremy!! :kiss::kiss: Wish I could cuddle up with someone .... it's still cold out here, even tho the temps have finally gone up! :eek:

Hi Dremy!! :kiss::kiss: Wish I could cuddle up with someone .... it's still cold out here, even tho the temps have finally gone up! :eek:

same here, LOVE cuddling ^^. would want to come by and cuddle to you ;)

i hope the sexy ladies here have a warm cozy sunday evening!:kiss:

same here, LOVE cuddling ^^. would want to come by and cuddle to you ;)

i hope the sexy ladies here have a warm cozy sunday evening!:kiss:

Hope your having a nice warm one as well Ms Dreamy.
Yeah! I have one more day off, may go hiking we well see.
Sorry it's so darn cold for everyone else.:eek:

Hope your having a nice warm one as well Ms Dreamy.
Yeah! I have one more day off, may go hiking we well see.
Sorry it's so darn cold for everyone else.:eek:

I had a cozy night...but took me like 1hr to fall asleep...hmm.wishing someone could cuddle me into sleep..:eek:

hope everyone had a gd nite sleep and are refreshed for a new week!!!
:kiss::kiss:

Good morning Alyssa!! :kiss::kiss: I hope your weekend is going well.

mornirn miss b, it is finally warming up here(anything is an improvement)

good morning dreamy:kiss::kiss: i hope class goes well:)

mornirn miss b, it is finally warming up here(anything is an improvement)

good morning dreamy:kiss::kiss: i hope class goes well:)

Morning alyssa!:kiss::kiss::kiss:
just had my lunch...well..my first lecture...it was really hard to concentrate, i woke up with having hot kisses in my head, well you know how I am;). Oh, and my friend got a little mobile hanger, a plastic mouse as a little gift and they were asking what it does cos it had a button...guess what..it vibrates...they were laughing cos it can kinda 'walk' around the table..while me...well:devil:

Morning alyssa!:kiss::kiss::kiss:
just had my lunch...well..my first lecture...it was really hard to concentrate, i woke up with having hot kisses in my head, well you know how I am;). Oh, and my friend got a little mobile hanger, a plastic mouse as a little gift and they were asking what it does cos it had a button...guess what..it vibrates...they were laughing cos it can kinda 'walk' around the table..while me...well:devil:

dreaming of kisses of me and alyssa...:eek:

Hasn't been the best of weekends. But I hope once the kids go back to school my mood will pick up.

Glad you had some fun!!!

Will I ever be online at the same time as my sweet Jes??? :(
I hope you are doing well darlin'!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Here i iz. Where u iz? LMAO

Hope everything is okay!

:heart:

hey all!! yea things are going well just busy with school and such o well..have a good day!!!

It's cloudy and beautiful out today.
Not bad for hump day, supposed to be this way through Monday yes!
Hope everyone warms up today.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back