Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

RainDove25 said:
And dont forget about the request that I put in too!!!! ;) :D :cathappy:
You might have to remind me, darling...your avatar keeps making me lose my memory cells... :kiss:

lovely, beautiful, amazing, yummy...

All of the above, darling IK. I absolutely love the Golden drawing. There is something so innocent yet erotic in her eyes. Gorgeous art. You are amazing, IK.

The Ever Faithful Miss Java-Boobage

I love all your work hun! I've always admired your AV and signature pictures, glad that followed the link to your thread! :kiss:

August is almost in the can and I'm so behind on my works! I planned on having a lot finished by now, but...distractions in the form of summer nights at cheap bars abound... :D

I can only post two for now, sad to say... :(

1) "Cream O' Heat"
2) "She Got One With Everything" (alternative title: "But I Ordered A Sicilian!")

Attachments

• creamoheat2.jpg
    creamoheat2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,415
  • onewitheverything2.jpg
    onewitheverything2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,708
I love your work.
The way you draw nipples and the fullness of breasts is fantastic. I prefer the ones where the woman looks like she's enjoying herself more.

More please.

IrezumiKiss said:
August is almost in the can and I'm so behind on my works! I planned on having a lot finished by now, but...distractions in the form of summer nights at cheap bars abound... :D

1) "Cream O' Heat"
2) "She Got One With Everything" (alternative title: "But I Ordered A Sicilian!")

Beautiful work hun! I, too, love how you draw nipples... so very perfect!

bump for some great artwork

Just discovered this thread...very nice, and I will definitely be back.

IrezumiKiss said:

1) "Cream O' Heat"
I LOVE the pizza one. LOVE it!

*hugs*

Hey wait I'm Sicilian

Wish I could order one of those with my pizza ;)

Love the new pics--just got around to seeing the latest drawings...fantabulous as always, Mr. SexPot IK :)

Jg

Have I told you lately how much I love you, Irezumi?

So how much does it cost to get a portrait done? ^^

Get in line, Luces

Ik is my man ;) Aren't ya, IK? ha ha

When is our date for you to paint me? Pick me pick me!!!

Mmmm IK is absolutely brilliant. Your art is incredible.

Jg

Javagirl said:
Ik is my man ;) Aren't ya, IK? ha ha

When is our date for you to paint me? Pick me pick me!!!

Mmmm IK is absolutely brilliant. Your art is incredible.

Jg
Well then, I'd better get in line now, then maybe in a few years it'll be my turn. :p Hee hee. :kiss:

Wow

Wow I'm impressed with your talent in art! You should do more doggy-style drawings. :devil:

L-o-n-g time no Irez!
I understand that you have real work and deadlines. Still you could "throw a bone".

We Misss Youuuu

Get your sexy ass back here or I'll give you a spanking. Mistress Javagirl doesn't like to be kept waiting *tapping her stiletto heeled boots as she toys with the strings of her leather bustier*

I'll make ya an offer you can't refuse, IK, if you post some new, sexy dreweerrringssss. I know you're busy in the real times but all your adoring fans miss you!! :)

Your Cali Muse--the Original and Ever Busty, Ms. Javawench

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

In lieu of my lack of participation in the Halloween story contest, which I would've liked to have gotten into, but just didn't have time...here's my offering, done in a different way. I rushed to get this out for today's sake even after starting the idea a week and some change earlier, so while I am not completely satisfied with it — complete color on all the pages like I thought I could do, would've been SO much better, for one thing — I managed to get it out under my self-imposed deadline and got the scanning and uploading done without too much of a hassle. I hope everyone enjoys it as is.

Even though it's only for one day and night...maybe this is something you can enjoy more than once!

:kiss:

nice work man..you can tell it was a lil rushed...but the lines are clean and the pencil work is nice....i love the shape of the aunties..and the way you draw pussies is really pleasing to the eye...*thumbs up*..kooodos...:)

Aww, and there was just a little hint of romance in there, too!. ^_^

What a fun thing to wake up to. :kiss:

Back