Euphemisms for mainstream personal ads?

S_D_R_R

Virgin
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Posts
29
Euphemisms for mainstream personal ads...

Pretend you're writing a personal ad to appear on a mainstream dating site which does a bit (lot) of censoring. Their scanner won't allow all sorts of interesting words and phrases you might use to describe what you're looking for.

Now how would you get the message across to the reader that you're into heavy stuff without using phrases like "BDSM", "erotic power exchange", "bondage", "fisting", "anal sex", "flogging", or others never heard at a church picnic"?


PS: Between the Literotica and Google search functions, I've struck out looking for references about writing discrete personal ads. But I swear this question has been discussed several times before.

Heck, if I posted this in the HowTo forum, they would 1) tell me to look in the library, and 2) take it to the BDSM forum. #1 failed, so here goes #2...

Thanks!
 
Why not just post on the kinky dating sites? Looking for someone kinky in a pool full of vanilla people seems like shooting yourself in the foot right off the bat.
 
Why not just post on the kinky dating sites? Looking for someone kinky in a pool full of vanilla people seems like shooting yourself in the foot right off the bat.

I agree. Kink shrinks the playing field before you even start. There's nothing wrong about being honest about what you are really looking for. Some people think that by posting an ad in a kink friendly forum, they won't find a meaningful, long term relationship. It's actually total bollocks. There are as many kinksters looking for the love of their life as there are vanilla people.

What has dissuaded you from posting a personal in a place where you can be honest about your kink?
 
You could always use words like "Taking a Break Doing Search for Man, or feMale.

Say something like "prefers ice cream Stronger than "vanilla".

Just a couple ways to get around the "Vanilla" sites.:rose:
 
I've seen ads that say something along the lines of, "looking for a darker type of romance." It's hard to be subtle about fisting.
 
I'm not much help as I wouldn't bother trying to find someone on a mainstream dating site...seems to be too big a gamble for getting what you want and for me time is too valueable to waste looking in the unlikely spots. I would also figure if I came across such an ad and I was into BDSM that perhaps that person hadn't come to terms with their BDSM self and so once again was going to be a gamble I wouldn't be rushing to try. Good luck though.:rose:

Catalina:catroar:
 
"I like a man who takes a hands on approach to pleasing his lover. Waterproof wristwatch wearers a must."
 
What's wrong with direct, but without lingo, as in:

Dominant man, 45, looking for soul mate who likes long walks on the beach, romantic fireside dinners and men who take charge in bed.


Erica
 
i used to look at personal adds in the paper when i was killing time and i reme,ber seeing a lifestyle one once.. i just wish i could remember what it said.
 
Back
Top