were has all the cock suckers gone

Well, maybe if you offered to give out some blowjobs, you might get more people interested. It's not like there's a shortage of guys looking to get one. :p

I have viewed craigs list many times, and find 5 wanting to suck for every one wanting to be sucked. I find the same ratio on other sites. I think it is much harder to find a dick than a mouth.

yes ... yes...
so many more suckers on CL and other sites then Nice Juicy Creamfilled Cocks to suck...

maybe you are not looking inthe right places?..... (just where are you anyway?.. if you have a nice hard cut cock and you are not real hairy..*sorry i don't like hairy or really fat*.. maybe we could see about taking care of that....)

any one that is NOT hairy or FAT and in the Willamette Valley want their yummy cock sucked?

Craigslist has definitely kept my dick busy. Lots of mouths willing to suck hard and long. I love it.

well...

what i lack in unhairiness... i make up for with unfattiness and unbridled enthusiasm.

like the old adage: what the young athlete lacked in athleticism...

Standing out in the open.

Met a young guy on one of the chat rooms on yahoo a couple of months ago when they had them. Lived close, we made a date. He was kind of apprehensive so we met in the open parking lot outside of a whally world. I walked over to his drivers side window and we exchanged a few words. He was vibrating with nervousness. I reached down and stroked the outline of my cock and he couldn't take his eyes off it, soon enough as I scanned the area over his car roof. I pulled it out and it slapped him across the cheek. He turned his head and without taking his hands off the steering wheel, he opened a big wide yawn and I pushed it past his lips and grabbed the back of his head. I pumped his mouth an held him steady with my palm on the back of his head and could see his pants tenting just under the steering wheel. Don't know where he learned his skills, but he swirled his tongue and nursed it all at the same time as I pumped his mouth. He gagged and slurped and saliva dripped out off his lower lip and he just sat there and took it. I leaned forward and just about touched the hood with my chin and got on my tippy toes and heard him gurgle through two days worth of back-up. That was the only time his tongue slowed and it flattened under my shaft and made a ramp for my man milk to slide down his gullet. He moaned with his eyes closed and sucked it like a meat straw. Lets get a room I said, he pulled his head deeper into the car and said, ok, with that he floored it and my dick actually slapped the back center post of his drivers window! Now here I am standing in the corner of the parking lot with my cock hanging down my fly and I look over and see a car with some people in it all smiling. It was time for me to leave, and fast.

Standing out in the open.

Met a young guy on one of the chat rooms on yahoo a couple of months ago when they had them. Lived close, we made a date. He was kind of apprehensive so we met in the open parking lot outside of a whally world. I walked over to his drivers side window and we exchanged a few words. He was vibrating with nervousness. I reached down and stroked the outline of my cock and he couldn't take his eyes off it, soon enough as I scanned the area over his car roof. I pulled it out and it slapped him across the cheek. He turned his head and without taking his hands off the steering wheel, he opened a big wide yawn and I pushed it past his lips and grabbed the back of his head. I pumped his mouth an held him steady with my palm on the back of his head and could see his pants tenting just under the steering wheel. Don't know where he learned his skills, but he swirled his tongue and nursed it all at the same time as I pumped his mouth. He gagged and slurped and saliva dripped out off his lower lip and he just sat there and took it. I leaned forward and just about touched the hood with my chin and got on my tippy toes and heard him gurgle through two days worth of back-up. That was the only time his tongue slowed and it flattened under my shaft and made a ramp for my man milk to slide down his gullet. He moaned with his eyes closed and sucked it like a meat straw. Lets get a room I said, he pulled his head deeper into the car and said, ok, with that he floored it and my dick actually slapped the back center post of his drivers window! Now here I am standing in the corner of the parking lot with my cock hanging down my fly and I look over and see a car with some people in it all smiling. It was time for me to leave, and fast.

When we meet in a public place we get a soda at the food court and talk about what we like and what we want and after a while we go to some place private where I get on my knees and unbuckle and unzip your pants then I pull your cock out through your fly and kiss it and suck it a little. Then I pull down your pants and underwear to get better access to your cock which I stroke while I suck on the head, then I stroke it with my mouth. After a while I help you take off your clothes and we get into bed. You lay on your back with your legs spread and I get in between your legs and handle your cock admiring it and bringing my face close to it to feel it against my cheek and lips. It smells delightful and I dab a tiny drop of precum at the tip of your cock with my tongue. Then I lick around the base of your cock feeling it rub against my face and neck as I circle around. I remove one of your pubic hairs from my tongue and slowly lick your shaft from your balls to the tip making sure I lick every square millimeter of your cock. Next I gently hold up your cock as I kiss and fondle your balls with my tongue. I almost have an orgasm as I gently take one of your balls into my mouth. I pull one of your ball hairs off my tongue and then I lick around the head of your cock while I hold it in my hand. After I circle it a few times, I slowly swirl my tongue around the head of your cock circling into the little hole that drips your precum. Then while holding the base of your cock with my index finger and my thumb I take your whole cock into my mouth and I stroke it with my mouth going faster and faster. After a while I just suck the head and stroke your wet cock with my hand. You cock feels so good in my mouth I am on the verge of cumming but I hold back as I pick up on your cock, taking it all the way into my mouth again. Then I lick and suck on your balls again and lick your cock all over. I take the head of your cock into my mouth again and swirl my tongue around and around circling to the little hole dripping your precum. Then I take your whole cock again into my mouth and stroke it with my face. I feel really excited when you finally cum into my mouth and I suck it like a big straw drinking your sexual fluids. I milk the last few drops of your cum with my hand as I suck on your dick. Then I thank you for squirting your sexual fluids into my mouth and for letting me suck your beautiful dick and ask you if I may continue sucking your cock until you get hard again.

Back