Blood is Thicker Than Water. And tastier, too. (One/one, Mxf, Male Vampire Wanted)

TieMeTightly

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Posts
3,717
(So. Looking for someone to play a vampire or vampire/werewolf hybrid in this little thread. One on one, male only. Sorry everybody I do love my one on one's and I do love my vampire rps.

You can message me if you like to work out the details. I'd like to get a sample of what your response would be in order to gauge your writing style/our compatibility and I definitely want this to get dirty. Dirty good. And I'd prefer a writing partner who can respond at least once daily. If something comes up, I get it..but to have weeks of non-posting makes me sad..so sad.

I'm a massive fan of the bad boy vampire with an unshakeable cockiness. I don't want to delve into where this story could go on here because..what fun would that be to our readers? Read on! And PM me ASAP!)

It wasn't the easiest thing, living in a small town.

But it was even harder being away for half of your life and having to move back to claim properties and some money left over from the only relatives you had left. They shipped her off when she was ten years old to live with friends of the family and only recently had her last living relatives bit the bullet..so to speak.

Her parents had died when she was barely old enough to form sentences and she'd been raised by an aunt and uncle who never really seemed that thrilled to have to take in a child, but ended up being more afraid for her to stay in the town that she grew up in than to make her leave.

And of course things were different now. She had come back as a 19 year old girl. She'd missed all of high school in a small town where everyone knew everyone. Friends had been made because the honest truth was, those people weren't leaving this town. Not any time soon. Most people who grew up there died there. It wasn't because they were afraid to leave, it was simply because they were comfortable.

Luckily she still had friends from her childhood. The same ones that she'd been in school with since grade school were still willing to call her a friend, and she'd spent the past few months actually rekindling friendships.

One was a perky blonde overachiever. She always had to be the head of all of the clubs that she could get her hands on, certain that it would help get her into some college even though she'd probably never leave. There were a few guys that she'd been friends with as well, and they all ran in the same circles so she actually didn't feel too out of place when she came back,..just…taller..and you know..twice as old as when she left.

-

But coming into town like this was an opportunity for her to get a job, reconvene with the locals, and try and get her life sorted out again. She probably never would have come back had her aunt and uncle not died, but she had to deal with things, and now she didn't really find any urge to leave.

She worked in the local bar that conveniently had a restaurant as well, making it a prime place for all of the underage locals that wanted to slip some alcohol. There was a pool table, darts, occasionally even live music to liven things up and she'd managed to get a job working there, serving mostly alcohol but sometimes food as well in case they needed to pad their stomachs with food to keep the liquor coming.

And lately she'd been so absorbed in this job that she hadn't noticed the influx of newcomers into the town. There were people she hadn't seen before every few days. And it wasn't like there was a mass of them at once, it would be a new face in the crowd every once and awhile, and those eyes always seemed to be on her like they knew her or something.

-

"So. What's on tap for tonight?"

"Oh I get it, tap…like the beer is on tap."

She grinned, rolling her shoulders in a shrug at her horrible little joke, jotting down the drink order of the men at the table before heading to the bar to put it in. At any rate she could pass up the new faces,..if she even noticed them,..to the fact that this was pretty much the only bar in town.

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, keeping it away from her face and off of her neck. The uniform was a simple one. Jeans, whatever flat shoes she felt like wearing, and a black t-shirt with "The Court" printed across her chest with the phrase "Tip your waitress!" across her back. To top it all off there was a simple black apron tied around her hips. She didn't mind the job, mainly because she got to see her friends most every night,..sneaking them alcohol as they played pool, having managed to not get caught the entire time she'd been working there.

Of course, being clumsy had its disadvantages. Who would have thought?

She was known to fall every now and then..trip when there wasn't much to trip on. It didn't really do well for tipping in a serving business so she tended to be extra careful when having a tray of alcohol in her hand, balancing it through crowds of people and tonight was no different.

In fact, it seemed more crowded this weekend than it had in many that had passed, which wasn't a bad thing. Her tip bag was getting fuller by the minute.

Lydia lifted a tray from the bar, on it balancing four pints of beer. They had a live band tonight, so the younger crowd definitely outweighed the older crowd, and she had to force her way through that crowd to get to the tables.

She'd managed to walk from the bar to the step without any difficulty and even made it down the step to the tables before running into trouble. Of course she would have sworn that someone had tripped her, that a foot came out of nowhere, but she felt herself falling before realizing what had happened, closing her eyes to brace herself from the impact.

The pints clattered to the ground as did the tray and she should have followed, but when she didn't feel her palms hit the ground, her eyes opened cautiously, finding herself caught. Her heart was racing, palms flat against someone's chest as she pulled back slowly both in confusion and embarrassment which was only heightened as those who had witnessed the stumble had started to clap.

Flashing a smile, Lydia took a step back and curtsied with her apron, doing her best to recover while her brain tried - and failed - to process how someone would have reacted so quickly to catch her and keep her from falling, having to speak loud enough to be heard over the music.

"Thank you..I owe you a drink for that..what are you having?"

-

334600.jpg


Lydia Hamilton
Age: 19
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs​
 
Thank you mods for getting rid of the link. The user should be banned in my opinion - adding to my block list.
 
Removed in hopes of TMT finding a partner worthy of her story! :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top