MFM Threesome?

JoeCentralNY

Virgin
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Posts
19
I just joined this forum today. It looks awesome, some great stories, info, ideas, etc.

Here's a question I've had for some time. Sorry it's kind of long but I want to give some background information...............

When my wife I were dating, she was very conservative sexually. She had one other partner that she had intercourse with, and had fooled around with a couple other guys. No oral, handjobs were the furthest.

Almost 9 years ago we got married. She enjoyed sex and would give me oral sex often enough.

A couple years into our marriage we started watching porn together occasionally. Still, same sexual activities. Sex was great, but nothing wild or crazy. I remember once we had conversation and the word dildo came up and she was completely turned off. Actually, I didn't know why women would use them either.


About 4 yrs ago, as time went on, I wanted to do more stuff with her sexually. She started enjoying me cumming on her chest at times. She also enjoyed me rubbing near (but not in) her butthole during foreplay.


I developed the desire, a strong desire, to have a mfm with my wife around a year and a half ago. I noticed that when we watched porn the MFM scenes got her very, very wet. I asked her how she could watch DP when she hates anal and fast forward thru all the things she doesn't like , such as anal sex or lesbian scenes. She said that when a girl is having sex with two guys its the girls reaction that she likes. She also liked watching scenes where one guy is getting a bj and the other is having sex with the girl at the same time.

Over the past two year, there's been more changes. She was having difficult pregnancy with our second child (everything turned out great )but we were unable to have sex for a while do to the circumstances. I thought using a dildo instead of having a real life third party may help. I told her how I'd love to see a dildo inside her while she gives me a blowjob. Within a day or two she had a dream about just that! I was really amazed. During the next week or so, she had several similar dreams, one where the dildo was on the bed "near her butt" as she said, she was lying on her back, and I was having sex with her. During this time, she also let me cum on her face a few times. She didn't totally love it, but was ok with it. Although she has NEVER let me cum in her mouth, EVER, she now gives me oral virtually every time we have foreplay and she says giving me oral puts her in the mood.

Just this past July, after looking together online we bought a dildo and used it on her for sex while she gives me oral sex. We used it probably it 15 times or so and she really enjoys it.

All of these changes are really exciting. I know she's made a lot of progress but most important is our relationship and family. I want to be open and honest....BUT......If I had told her I wanted to use a dildo on her, or her to use one, and I said this to her 5 yrs ago she would have thought me to be insane. So I don't want to be too pushy or direct about mfm just yet. She's gotten so much more relaxed but i dont want to push my luck, either.
I guess I've evolved a lot too. 10 yrs ago I would have gotten SO mad if say she went and saw male strippers. Now, I'd be totally cool with it. Physically, I'm in very muscular shape so the body is no threat.

I bought a few more porn dvd's last week. She really liked the ones we watched so far. Telling me how she "liked the three" meaning mfm threesome scenes. And she got incredibly wet during it.

Is their any mfm potential here?

If so, how do I proceed? She actually enjoys giving handjobs so perhaps a "soft mfm" situation would be best at first. As much as I enjoy the thought of her playing with another guy while I have sex with her, it seems like she gets really into watching threesomes on videos. I just dont know what she would think of it in real life, if it would be too "naughty" for her, at least for now.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Joe
 
My friend, it sounds as though you know exactly whats up :) But writing it all down does help.
 
It sounds like your relationship is growing really well. Both of you are feeling more comfortable with your sexuality and each other. Just let nature take it's course. My marriage and sex life development is somehwat similar to yours.
 
Been there and done that.

My advice? Put the ball in her court and make her feel like she's in control. Encourage but whatever you do, don't push.

Biggest mistake anyone made with me in an MFM situation was "surprise, I brought a mate".

She sounds pretty flexi, you sound pretty patient, that's a really good combo.

Take it from somebody who is getting places in a very similar (but different dymanic) situation at the moment. Give it time. It really pays off.

Much luck to you :rose:KK
 
I would continue with threesome DVD's all the time. If she is as excited as you say about watching them then somewhere deep inside she has obviously thought about doing them, if only in fantasy. I would also continue incorporating threesome sex into your lovemaking by using dildos, etc to simulate threesome activity. I would then talk about it more and more, without actually technically asking her if she will do it. You could say something like, "These threesomes really turn me on. One of these days I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of actually doing it." Then the ball is in her court. If you do all of these things on a regular basis she may eventually come around to saying that one day she might like to go through with it too. Then you have crossed over the hump and logistics will be your last hurdle.
 
i agree with subwannabe

why not just mention it to her while you're watching one, that the idea turns you on, and does she think it would be a good idea, would she enjoy it, etc? just try to get some sort of discussion going. if she is going to like the idea, she will just tell you. and maybe if she's not ready for it yet, the fact that you put the idea in her mind will have her thinking of it, -maybe she'll even start dreaming of it...

let us know how it goes :)
 
Hey everyone, thanks for the advice and support! If there's anymore suggestions floating around that anyone has, please let me know.

Two days ago I accidently left a screen up on the computer in which I made similar posts about my wife using a dildo during our sexual activities and threesome. It was on a swingers forum. She noticed it and questioned me. I just said I was asking people for advice on dildos and which ones are best. She then inquired to why I was giving other people advice and "what's this about swingers". I told her it was a place where people were chatting about dildos so I joined in. She then mentioned how I told "everything about what's gone on between us." (So I guess she read a thread I posted which is very similar to this one). Actually, I'm not sure how much she read. Then I closed out the screen than told her sorry about it. She obviously found it somewhat amusing by the smirk on her face. My heart was pounded, her "catching me" scared the hell outta me. Neither of us have brought it up since.

I'll keep you all updated!
-Joe
 
I wouldnt just bring another guy into the bedroom one night and it be a total surprise to her. I would talk to her more about it. You want to ease her into the idea. I think some soft MMF would be good, maybe her just giving him a hj and taking it from there. Let her decided what she wants to do and doesnt want to. Just take the time to make her comfortable. I've never been in a threesome so I donno how much that advice will help. I just think taking it slow would be the way to go. Good Luck!
 
I only did it once and, it just sort-of happened. I was with one guy and his friend just joined in. I didn't object, in fact I did my best to satisfy them both. That's just me though.........
 
question....

I was into most of that stuff (minus threesomes) a few months into my first relationship?? am i just weird or incredibly horny :p?
xx
 
joe, that accidentally leaving that site on your screen might've been an interesting and positive thing. :>

if i were writing this as a story, i'd probably have an incident rather like that to help spur the next chapter. if she's uncomfortable w/ what was said in that forum, something worth pointing out is that you are almost certainly not so stupid as to use her RL name or describe yourselves in ways that lend themselves to identifying you unambiguously.

it's like being afraid of dancing for fear that everyone is looking at you: maybe they are, but no more than anybody else.

subwannabe i think has the right idea, btw.

ed
 
I only did it once and, it just sort-of happened. I was with one guy and his friend just joined in. I didn't object, in fact I did my best to satisfy them both. That's just me though.........

Our first first MFM was not planned either. We were playing poker with an old friend one night when a combination of the wine, two bottles between the three of us, and eventually sexual talk became a Very Hot Sexual Experience. The wife loved it and still does.
 
Joe, We agree that you are definetly on the right track. Maybe if you were to mention this to her while watching a "Hot" movie or while playing with her during or after a movie. See what she says.
 
This may happen tomorrow night (I'm straight and have no interest with anouther guy)

I am going to be watching my wife and her BF. If they feel the need, they may ask me to join. Otherwise we will plan the threesome (when I can be a part of it from begining to end) for a later date.

Maybe that is where you need to start off. A MFM threesome where you do nothing woth the guy. Hep her feel at ease. Then teh next one do a little but not much. And so on.
 
Hi Droc,
Good luck! Please let us know what happens. I, too, have no interest in doing anything with the other guy. Actually, I find that to be a turn off. But seeing my wife and another guy is HOT!
 
Hi Droc,
Good luck! Please let us know what happens. I, too, have no interest in doing anything with the other guy. Actually, I find that to be a turn off. But seeing my wife and another guy is HOT!

That is the sole reason most of us even allow the MFM sexual pleasures for our wive's and or girlfriends. For their pleasure and the fact that it is so HOT.
 
Like I said earlier, I've only done this once and it was a little awkward at first, two guys trying to get at me without "touching" each other. The hardest part was when both wanted oral at the same time and were arguing over my mouth, (I took care of that). It ended-up the only way they were happy was with me in the "spit-roast" position and they would trade off once in a while. It was fun and I'm glad I did it but, I've had better sex with just one guy.
 
Like I said earlier, I've only done this once and it was a little awkward at first, two guys trying to get at me without "touching" each other. The hardest part was when both wanted oral at the same time and were arguing over my mouth, (I took care of that). It ended-up the only way they were happy was with me in the "spit-roast" position and they would trade off once in a while. It was fun and I'm glad I did it but, I've had better sex with just one guy.

It seems that those two men were only trying to please themselves and really did not care about you to start with. When three people are having sex, there is going to be some incidental touching. Why argue over which one receives head from you first? Take turns. There are other ways for pleasure. It would be better if you were to have two men that work more at pleasing you sexually.
 
Hi Joe

I think that all the progress you and your wife have made is great but talking about a MFM before you've experimented with anal sex together is running before you can walk.

My advice would be to get a small silicone buttplug or even a vibrating plug and some anal lube (it's thicker than regular lube and cushions the anus better) to play with. Let her insert the plug herself, massaging it in gently until it's in. She can just get used to the sensation while you have regular sex. Then, maybe over a few sessions, you can work up to anal intercourse. If you leave the plug in for 20min or so with plenty of lube then (as long as you're not hung like a donkey) anal shouldn't be too uncomfortable. If you do try it, be sure to give her lots of clitoral stimulation so that she enjoys the experience and climaxes with you in her ass.

Then you can start thinking about including others. It's a shame she won't let you cum in her mouth but it's limits like this that you need to be aware of so that if you ever do try MFM, you know what to warn the other guy not to do.

I'd love to do this myself but Master has no interest in it so it's not going to happen. never mind.
 
Like I said earlier, I've only done this once and it was a little awkward at first, two guys trying to get at me without "touching" each other. The hardest part was when both wanted oral at the same time and were arguing over my mouth, (I took care of that). It ended-up the only way they were happy was with me in the "spit-roast" position and they would trade off once in a while. It was fun and I'm glad I did it but, I've had better sex with just one guy.

I tried a MFM one time, with my boyfriend and his best friend. My experience was a bit like yours. For me it wasn't that they were overly worried about contact with each other, it just ended up being kind of akward and not really what i was hoping for. If i do ever get the chance to try it again i think i'd have a lot more fun without my boyfriend.
 
I tried a MFM one time, with my boyfriend and his best friend. My experience was a bit like yours. For me it wasn't that they were overly worried about contact with each other, it just ended up being kind of akward and not really what i was hoping for. If i do ever get the chance to try it again i think i'd have a lot more fun without my boyfriend.

I didn't know either of these two guys before we met that night, they were just immature, (we were all in our early 20s). It was like sucking and fucking Beavis and Butthead. I'm not sorry I did it, it just could have been so much better. I didn't mind doing what ever they wanted, they weren't abusive or anything and I got to do some experimenting a girl can only do with two guys.
 
Last edited:
Hi Droc,
Good luck! Please let us know what happens. I, too, have no interest in doing anything with the other guy. Actually, I find that to be a turn off. But seeing my wife and another guy is HOT!
I posted this on another thread but I will post about it here too. It went really well. There was times that it was hard to see because of the way they were embraced or laying on the bed (I did not want to get up and move around or get in their faces so to speak...lol).
I saw my wife get fucked missionary and then she begged him to stop to suck her juices of his dick. Which she did. He ate her out twice and he also fucked her from behind until he came. His fucks are usually quite short. Under 5 mins to be frank (I call him the "minute man" now...lol).
He was willing to let me join after at one point, but my wife wanted to fuck him and then taste her juices first. After the second fuck she was willing, but he was too tired...lol Just my luck.

Next on the list is a full on threesome. I can not wait.
 
I posted this on another thread but I will post about it here too. It went really well. There was times that it was hard to see because of the way they were embraced or laying on the bed (I did not want to get up and move around or get in their faces so to speak...lol).
I saw my wife get fucked missionary and then she begged him to stop to suck her juices of his dick. Which she did. He ate her out twice and he also fucked her from behind until he came. His fucks are usually quite short. Under 5 mins to be frank (I call him the "minute man" now...lol).
He was willing to let me join after at one point, but my wife wanted to fuck him and then taste her juices first. After the second fuck she was willing, but he was too tired...lol Just my luck.

Next on the list is a full on threesome. I can not wait.

Droc,
Good luck with your threesome!
 
older couple,younger guy MFM

My fantasy has always been to watch my girl take the virginity of a 18+ young guy....not sure of the details but it would include multiorgasms,girl cum,dp,boy cum, ect.lol










+
 
It sounds like you have been able to find the way to make your wife comfortable exploring new things with you. Good for you! The 3some is going to be just another step.

As KK said, do not push and follow her lead.

Hubby has been talking about 3some for as far back I can remember, but we are only now planning on it. As a first step I started dating other men on my own. That gave us both proof that we are really ok with me being sexual with other men. And now I am seeing our 3some partner on my own, just so that we both can be comfortable with each other, before adding Hubby to the mix.

Regarding anal sex, I do not think it is mandatory for the 3some. If she is OK with oral, you can have vaginal & oral at the same time. Or, as you said a soft 3some where she uses her hands on you or the other guy.

Anyway, good luck! Mention to her that you think it would be HOT to have a MFM 3some with her and a hot guy, ask her what position she would like to try out and where she would want you to be and just go from there. It might take only few weeks or it might take few years or forever, but it still will be very exciting to talk about the what if scenario while having sex.

:)
 
Back
Top