Pathros Male (closed for Beth Jones)

Eiselmann

mulier ignarus mihi
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Posts
2,555
Two thousand years ago the d-strain was realised into the general population.

It promised to eradicate all disease ,increase life expectancy by at least thirty years and produce beautiful babies and even more beautiful adults.

The creators of the d-strain did not release all their research details...for example they did not advise that almost 99 percent of babies born under the trial’s before general release were female and that sperm from males with the d-strain lost their fertility if not directly transferred from body to body.


It took 25 years for the full truth to come out and by them almost every male and female under 25 had the d-strain as part of their genetic makeup--it could not be reversed
Only the denizens of Pathros were free of the d-strain having rejected it for religious reasons.


A thousand years ago trade in excess Pathros males began it was soon discovered that women with the d-strain were resistant to Pathros male sperm not transfered directly into their body via copulation so IVR treatment could not occur

However a single Pathros male normally fathered over 40 male births per 100 children when mating with d-strain women and their male offspring while infected with the d-strain (thanks to their mothers) still have enough of their fathers gene pool strength to produce almost half the males their sire did such male birth/ to total birth continues to half for several generations , but still generates enough males to save a planet from population implosion.


As with all valuable commodities there are those who protect and those who would steal...the main protection is a planetary shield that surrounds Pathros so that no ship can land directly onto the planet but instead must dock at a giant space station ,no one who isn't a Pathros
native can travel from the space station to the planet, furthermore at least a tenth of the Imperial fleet is based around Pathros, that fleet is often called the 'lucky fleet' entirely crewed by females (as are all Imperial ships) its is home to twenty Pathros men per ship...this allows the crew to mate as often as once a month during their tour which almost always ends early due to pregnancy....( as a rule women have the right to mate once in their lives on their 22nd birthday
subsequent matings would cost most a years income (mating with a Pathros male costs ten times the price of a male with d-strain)




Six years ago a ship transporting a Pathros male in secret was intercepted by pirates , he was unlike any other male the pirates had encountered because he knew his true worth and it was more than the value of his sperm.

Over the following six years the pirate clan grew in power as it intercepted dozens of
secret transports, the clan mistress now nothing more than a figurehead as the Pathros male dominated the clan ..and .it would have continued that way but the male was betrayed, he now finds himself on the only super max prison with BL's (butch Lesbians) a genetic off shot of the d-strain
these women are born (so it is believed) as a result of the genepool trying to correct the damage of the d-strain....biologically female they are emotionally more male while having no interest in males they are extremely attracted to beautiful women to the point of distraction, thou no woman in their right mind would want to subject themselves to a BL's attention….they make fantastic guards for male prisoners


Dagmar Polos (known as Dag) sat in the small cell starring at the entertainment-com the program on view was like every other program all women , only women except this particular show was passably interesting .."Who wants to have a Lucky Fleet Vacation' Fully four hundred million women had entered ,now after two years they were down to the final ten ,all of whom would get time on the fleet ranging from 5 two hour sessions with a man, to the grand prize of 100 two hour sessions plus exclusive use of one male for a week plus something only the most wealthy women could dream of affording...a genuine 24 hour gangbang.

Dag had passing interest because with half the females in the galaxy wanting to mate with him and the other half wanting him dead
a heavily armed capital ship amongst the lucky fleet seemed the best place to house him long term, maybe they would transfer him out of this prison in time to be part of the prize.

He had no idea that others had plans for him and that his release was in progress


BIO

Dagger Polos (dag)
Age 24
6ft1
slim toned
He has no issue mating with any and all females however he will do so on his own terms, he also has the ability to locate secret shipments of males from Pathros propeling any prirate clan into dominance, he hasn't revealed how he does it or why ...but there is a price to be paid by any pirate for his information
 
Louise Canus (Captain Chaos to her crew and friends) had taken control of the small, well used, battered and beaten transporter. Louise and her small crew were no strangers to the rewards of high risk transportation. The exterior of the ship shielded their true remit well they had for the last three years specialised in the transport of high risk goods, the type of goods no one in their right mind would ever entrust to such a feeble craft, which of course provided the perfect cover.

With the transport of high risk goods came the high rewards, each crew member keen to save enough to enjoy the delights of male company on their terms not those enforced by the dictators. The experience with a male was not pleasure filled, it was more of a necessary action, the male took his pleasure and made his deposit. No love, affection or care just a transaction in the name of future generations.

Of the crew only one had experienced true copulation with a man, Helen, the second in command. At the age of 22, a member of the fleet, she had presented herself to the ships male and after receiving his sperm had the good fortune to fall pregnant. Nine months passed and she was blessed with the cry of her child, a female child. No state support for the child’s upbringing Helen relied on her mother for childcare whilst she travelled space earning enough to support her child.

The rest of the crew were young, all aged 18-22 but for one reason or another none could work for the fleet. The selection process for the fleet was getting tougher as more and more women were being born, no one knew the criteria; it could be intelligence, skill, family history or the fact you didn’t smile the right way.

Louise was less picky, if you worked hard and could keep your mouth shut you were in. Despite the relaxed attitude towards selection Louise had high standards, the crew wore a uniform nothing fancy just a pair of tight fitting leggings and a thigh length tshirt with a small well designed utility belt. The crew were well looked after and treated fairly, and although inter crew relations were not endorsed they were not frowned upon either.

Slowly the ship began its approach to the landing bay, to onlookers it appeared this was a routine supply run. Louise shared minimal details with the crew about the cargo they transported, the less they knew the less danger they were in and the security of the ship better protected.

The usual pleasantries were exchanged on docking, Molly, the youngest and newest of the crew, slowly edged out into the loading bay to meet the guards. The air in the loading bay was deliberately cold, the coolness of the air causing pimples on Molly’s exposed arms. The cold air also had the desired effect, making her small nipples harden and poke through the material of her tshirt.

Molly was completely unaware of what she was about to experience, as the youngest, freshest and most naive crew member it was her job to deal with the exchange. It had been hard for Morgan, her older sister not to reveal the events that would follow. It had caused her great distress to know the ordeal Molly would be subjected to by the guards, she also knew that not knowing what would happen was far preferable to knowing. Morgan and Molly were a rarity there were few sisters, mostly due to the fact that women who gave birth to girls never mated again unless they parted with huge sums of money. The girls mother had been caught in an administration error and had been blessed with two bites of the cherry. Unfortunately the admin error was detected after copulation and a handsome bill arrived crippling the family. Morgan and Molly had vowed to help clear the debts and when the opportunity arose they found the ship they now served on.

The crew watched as Molly made her way towards the central control room with the guards. Each knew what happened next, all could remember their time as the fresh meat. Helen placed a hand on Morgan’s shoulder, whispering comforting words into her ear. Morgan relaxed more when Ceeley took her hand, “She will be fine...” her voice trailed off. For the last three weeks Ceeley, at Morgan’s request, had been introducing Molly to the delights of a woman’s touch. Now of course it was all in the hands of the guards, Molly would be at their mercy and her treatment would depend on their mood and her skills.
 
All the BL's on duty were now assembled in the central control room there eys fixed on Molly, BL's had an excess of testosterone that made them attracted to women but replused by the idea of having sex with a male, they made perfect guards on those rare occasions when men were imprisoned.

However in a world were women were perfectly formed the opportunaty to have sex with women was rare unless...well unless they were needed...docking fees at the prison where extremely costly but could be paid with services.

"Get your clothes off woman' one of the guards said to Molly her voice deep almost as deep as a male, the guards themselves quickly unrobed, there bodies were more male than female, there breasts almost non existant, thou one might have just fitted an A cup. Their pussies the only obvious clue that they weren't male.

The guards put on belts with various sized sticks n the shape of penis', thenwithout warning a fist smashed into Molly's face and the girl fell to the ground.

"Thats Sully she likes to play rough" said the lead guard who moved to Molloy picked her up and removed the last of her clothes revealing a toned lean perfect body, Mollys legs were roughly opened and firm hands held them up and high while another set of hands pushed her open torso hard into the surface of a table.

A large wooden shaft almost a footlong touched Molly's pussy "You been fucked before girl, " the question was asked and answered "nah not yet 22 is you, not yet had your one chance at cock...fuck cock, you gonna get wooden shaft"

The room filled with a loud scream replaced by sobs as Molly was roughly used time and time again, her body numb when she was flipped over and Sully with a foot long wodden shaft entered her butt but as numb as she was she still had a scream in her that even the sound resistant walls of the control room could not contain.
 
Molly tentatively made her way to the control room, she sensed something was not quite right. She felt the eyes of the guards undressing her as she stepped into the large, open space. At the far end of the room there was a large bank of screens that showed every inch of the prison ship. Molly was surprised to see so many guards awaiting her entrance to the control room.


Throughout the first eighteen years of her life Molly had been sheltered from the strange goings on in a world dominated by women. Before today she had never set eyes on anyone who looked like the guards, it was hard to tell if they were men or women. They each had a muscular physique; their faces looked almost masculine as their eyes pierced her clothing.


“Get your clothes off woman,” the words echoed around the room. A buzz of excited voices filled the air as Molly slowly began to undo her belt; next she eased her t-shirt over her head, revealing her tight, pale stomach. Next her small white bra came into view, her small A cup breasts pert, topped with hard pink nipples that stood to attention. Their eyes burned harder. Molly’s heart beat faster as her fingers struggled to undo the clasp of her flimsy bra. A task she had completed daily since developing breasts, yet now, on show she struggled with the task.

Just as Molly finally managed to unhook the clasp letting the bra fall from her pale shoulders she was taken by surprise as she felt a sharp pain across her pale freckled cheeks. Stunned Molly fell to the floor, her face stung as she locked back the tears that filled her pretty blue eyes.


Blinking through her watery eyes, Molly glanced around the room, for the first time noticing that the guards were all in vary states of undress. She could see their ripped torso’s and strong muscular bodies. Her eyes quickly explored their bodies, as each slipped on objects shaped like the male penis.


Ceeley had shown her pictures of objects like these and had shown her how they worked the night they had showered together. That had been a strange night. Ceeley had insisted she rubbed a cool white foam onto Molly’s pubic area, then carefully run a metal blade over the area removing the light wisps of pubic hair from her body. It had felt so good as Ceeley caressed her pubic area, her fingers had danced over her soft pink lips and throbbing clit. Molly had never felt pleasure like it, sadly this was not going to be an opportunity to relive that pleasure.


Molly’s wandering mind was soon returned to the cold metal room as she felt two rough hands pull her to her feet. Without warning her leggings and thong were pulled from her legs, leaving her body bare for all to gaze at. Barely a moment passed, the rough hands lifted her from the spot she was on and thrust her onto the cold metal table, her body tensed with the cold metal on her skin.


As Molly’s legs were pulled apart to reveal her smooth, soft lips and throbbing pink clit the room was filled with comments of appreciation. Molly’s tight eighteen year old body obviously met the approval of all of the guards. She felt the tip of one of the hard penis shaped objects slap against her clit, her body shivered. Then without warning she felt it thrust into her tight pussy, the thrust accompanied by a yelp of discomfort and pain.


The yelp seemed to spur the guard on. Molly writhed in pain as she felt the hard object invade her pussy. Each thrust banging uncontrollably against her insides, as the assault continued yells of “fuck her harder,” filled the air. As one guard tired another soon took her place. For the next hour each guard took their turn pushing their rigid penis shaped tools inside Molly’s tender body. They all seemed to enjoy the look of agony on Molly’s face as they relentlessly thrust in and out of her. Where was the pleasure she had experienced with Ceeley? Molly wondered as she felt her body being turned over.

Glancing back between the tears Molly caught sight of Sully again, a demonic grin on her face as she slapped Molly’s tight ass cheeks. She felt the rough hands as they pulled her pale cheeks apart, the cool air hitting her tight puckered pink hole. Soon followed by the tip of the hard rigid penis, then without a second thought Sully thrust forward ripping Molly’s tight hole open as she buried the length of the penis deep inside her ass.


The scream was deafening as the pain gripped Molly’s body. Sully continued to thrust in and out of Molly enjoying the screams that provided the soundtrack to the hard anal fucking she was dealing out. Luckily for Molly, the small vibrating nodule in the base of the penis was working its magic on Sully and a few thrusts later she reached an almighty climax, the screams rivalling those of Molly.


The last few thrusts had been too much for Molly and her world had been plunged into darkness as she passed out. Whilst passed out a few of the other guards made use of her perfect limp body to reach their orgasms. The crew had been allowed the access they needed to collect their package and had taken Molly back on board their ship. Thankfully they had been able to administrate the experimental drug that would render the memory neutral, Molly would remember the events but not the pain. She would suffer some minor discomfort for the next few days but nothing some love care and attention wouldn’t take care of.
 
Dagger sat on the bed in the cell and waited, it wasn't the same cell he'd spend the last month in no this was a new cell without any entertainment-com.

A woman appeared like all women with the d-strain she was stunning , she had been the first woman into his old cell and he'd seen her eyes especially react to being in his presence, it was the same look she had now, thou she was masking it better.

"So I don't need to guess what you'd like to do to me , I take it you're first I wonder who in the crew is last, maybe the young woman with aloud scream or maybe someone else whoever they are I be they won't like being last"

Dag stood up from the bed and walked to the ars , he was taller than the woman , like most Pathos males, no doubt stronger and quicker as well as he reached the bars his eyes looked down slightly " You don't strike me as dumb so you know that soon enough every ship in the empire will be on the look out for this side and while it looks like a pile of shit I do enough about ships to know what the good ones fly like so I know this litte vessal has some surprises for any who underestimate it...I know a lot more as well and I know you have a plan."

He smiled and walked back to the bed and sat down "I don't have a problem fucking you or your crew imagine how many son's will be born in about nine months time, the empire doesn't care how women give birth to boys but we both now a boy especially a Pathros shired boy is a ticket to easy street and regular cock until your body stops being a baby factory...but if you want my co-operation in anything else I have some terms that you need to agree to....unless of course you intend to sell me to one of your competitors...I'm sue your crew will understand if you throw away the one chance they have of becoming amonst the richest women in the Empire..yu could buy a planet with what I know"

Dag patted the bed beside him , "Do you want to do it here or were you going to upgrade my quaters first"
 
Louise had listened intently to Dag’s speech; she smiled in acknowledgement and turned to leave. She had no interest in Dag, his cock or his sperm. In fact she had no interest at all in men, while not attracted to women either she found her own company was what she enjoyed and had no intention of changing that. With the exception of Helen the rest of the crew had no idea what they had on board, as far as they were concerned they had a common criminal with a high bounty on their head stowed in the prison bay.


There was a high bounty on Dag’s head although her orders had nothing to do with selling him; in fact quite the opposite Louise was his ticket to freedom. Helen had been assigned as his guard, after her first child she had no intention of falling pregnant again, even if it was a guaranteed boy. Her first and only experience of sex had not been pleasant.


She had made her way to the mating station and assumed the position described by the nurse, on her back legs spread and body tilted slightly upwards. Then a balding man in his late fifties had entered the room, slipped out of his dressing gown to reveal his bulging, hairy stomach and small cock. He had slipped his small cock into her, there had been no excitement on her part leading to the most uncomfortable five minutes of her life as he thrust in and out of her whilst groping at her breasts and grunting. His final grunt didn’t come a moment to soon as he thrust deep inside her she had felt his sperm spurt deep and flood her. As he left she had been tilted upwards to ensure none of his sperm was wasted and left suspended for the next two hours. The final straw had been when she had given birth to a girl and then been cast aside as she was seen as no use to society, left to bring up her child.


Helen swiped her card and entered the prison bay; she placed a small holdall by the side of the command unit before turning to great the prisoner, “Hi... I’m Helen.” Without waiting for a reply she switched on the command unit, the bank of small screens and the central large screen flickered into life. As second in command Helen had overall responsibility for ship security, her role involved constant scanning of both internal and external affairs. She took the high backed leather seat in front of the console, “Lets see what’s out here tonight... this probably wont be exciting as the entertainment on board the prison ship... but... you never know,” she chuckled as she began the first ship scan of the evening.

A few clicks on the command console and the report sheet appeared, she began to speak to herself as she completed the sheet, “first the cargo bay, all clear; the kitchen, all clear; flight desk, Louise at the controls, all quiet; medical bay, Molly asleep... poor thing... clear; Crew quarters next, my room, all clear; Louise’s room all clear; Molly’s room, all clear; Morgan’s room, all clear; Olivia’s room, showering; “ she lingered just a touch too long on Olivia’s room, the screen filled with steam yet it was possiblt to just make out the young 20 year old as she soaped up her body, “Ceeley’s room, Morgan and Ceeley talking...”

She spun on the seat to face Dag, seeing him for the first time as he sat quietly in his cell, “So which channel do you fancy tonight?” she asked.
 
Dag smiled masking a large amount of confusion while revealing a small amount of bemusement, had he been rescued from the charms of the BL's to land on a ship full of lesbians?

He'd seen the studies on the entertainment-com back home on Pathros , a part of the preparation for his life off planet , an estimated 92 percent of all adult females in the Empire had at least once had had sex with another female, 53 percent had sex with another female at least once a year, while 24 percent had sex with a female more than once a week, but less than half of one percent stated regular sex witha female was preferable over regular sex with a male.

The odds of a ship full of lesbians...Dag didn't even bother calculating them , maybe it was just the first two women that had a cock adversion, his last experience of being taken out of empirial care had resulted in him servicing the 15 female crew of that first priate ship in just over a day and the first four had all but jumped him in minutes.

This Helen like all d-strain women was beauty personified, she actually seemed pleasent enough , she should have been taking her clothes off opening his cell door and begging for a boy, he'd watched her as much as the various shots as she completed the internal scan of the ship , he'd noticed her linger over the shower scene...

"I don't suppose you could make your way to Olivias room and join her in the shower , I'd be happy to veiw that of course, but I like interaction more than viewing so if you want I don't mind joining you both I'm sure a couple of hours of fucking would go down a treat for you both" he was hoping for a rise a reaction anything...."No... pity , well all the channels have appeal but I'm very interested in the conversation between Morgan and Ceeley so lets find out what they have to say to each other"

No matter what they said or didn't say it would be ...revealing.
 
Last edited:
Helen smiled a smile of disbelief at Dag’s forwardness. Shaking her head she turned back to the console, her mousy brown shoulder length hair swayed as she turned. Her baby blue eyes sparkled in the light of the prison bay. A few quick clicks and the central screen was filled with Morgan and Ceeley, the volume adjusted accordingly to allow the room to be filled by their voices.


“Thank you for helping Molly... she took it well...” Morgan had begun as she leant against the door frame of Ceeley’s room. “I just hope the poor thing recovers... they were more brutal than I ever recall...” Ceeley replied.


“I was... wondering... how I can repay you?” Morgan questioned, shifting a little on the spot as she twiddled her long red hair. Ceeley smiled, her baby blue eyes had a devilish glint in them, her cheeks rosy and chubby. “There is one thing...,” Ceeley began biting her lip as she reached under her bed to pull out a small black bag. Morgan had seen this bag before, the bag contained the tools Ceeley used to prepare Molly for her experiences with the BL’s.


Morgan shifted a little uneasy in the door, “Not for you... for me...” Ceeley suggested. Still a little uncomfortable Morgan agreed, after all Ceeley had almost certainly saved Molly from a great deal of hurt. Slipping inside the small crew room, the door glided closed behind Morgan. “Kiss me...” Ceeley cooed as Morgan slipped her slim body onto the bed next to her. Tentatively Morgan leant in to Ceeley, their lips pressing lightly together. The light kiss lasted but a few seconds but was everything Ceeley had imagined it would be.


Meanwhile in the prison bay, Helen was captivated by what she was seeing. The two girls were now slowly peeling away each others clothes. Before long Ceeley and Morgan were naked and once again pressing their lips against each other. Helen’s 29 year old body hadn’t been seen by anyone since the birth of her daughter. Despite countless hours trying to tone up again in the ships gym there was still a small hint of baby flab that wouldn’t shift on her otherwise tight stomach. Her boobs, at 34 c, were bigger than both of the girls, mostly down to the growth that occurred during her child carrying days.


It had been so long since Helen had received an orgasm, since she had felt the feeling of excitement, fulfilment the rush of her body tensing, the release. Her mind wandered forgetting for a moment about Dag behind her.


On the screen Ceeley’s fingers slowly eased their way over the thin coating of red pubic hair that topped Morgan’s pink lips. Her lips attached themselves to her small pink nipple, suckling gently as Morgan moaned with pleasure. Ceeley’s touch was gentle as it teased Morgan’s body causing small pimples to form on her pale skin. Ceeley broke off the kiss, reaching into her bag she pulled out a pink, realistic shaped and veined rubber penis along with a harness. “Slip this on for me,” Ceeley cooed as she pushed the strap on dildo to Morgan.


Tentatively, Morgan slipped the harness on and fed the rubber penis into the hole in the harness. She looked down at the 8 inches of rubber cock that now hung from her waist. Ceeley dropped to her knees slapping the rubber dildo against her cheeks before slowly slipping the rubber tip into her mouth.




OOC:
BIO
Ceeley : 19, Shoulder length blonde hair, baby blue eyes, 34b boobs, slim body Uk size 6, a firm round bum.

Morgan: 20 Long red hair, green eyes, slim tonned body UK size 6, 32 b boobs, tight firm bum.

Olivia: 19, long black hair, brown eyes, UK size 10, 36c boobs, round firm bum.

Helen, 29, shoulder length mousy brown hair, baby blue eyes, 34 c boobs Uk size 8/10, a little flab remaining from the birth of her baby, round firm bum.
 
Last edited:
Dag smiled , he'd been right there was a lot to learn and it hadn't taken long to uncover a lot of information, for starters the two women on the vid did not know he was on board, even if they had been disapplined enough to obey orders to stay clear of the Pathros male the two would have mentioned him. That wasn't ego talking, which Dag admittedly had a lot of not it was simply the nature of things the cum out of his cock was the most expensive item in the empire (per gram) you could buy a planet with his lifetime supply so at the very least the woman would have mentioned the wealth heading their way, assuming of course they lived long enough to cash in.

More like of course the woman would have talked about the probability of having a son and a son meant a life of ease for the mother with a regular supply of cock for years to come.

Even more likely the woman would have spectulated on what it would be like to have hours of sex with a man instead of the one off quick fuck they were likely to get at a breeding center.

There were risks for the captain and her senior officer in not telling the crew....if they found out there would be issues and the longer it took to find out the bigger the problem...interesting Dag smailed as he slipped that fact into the back of his mind.

His eyes drifted to Helen she was lost in her own little world, her dress rose above her waist and a hand slipped between her legs as the sound coming from the distant room echoed into the ships security area, Dags eyes moved to her waist, in a world of perfect women Helen had a slight imperfection a baby flap, very common amongst Pathros women it was less common amongst d-strain women , Dag smiled... he'd heard about the breeding stations how impersonal there were, regimented passionless, her male would have simply stuck his dick in, humped, cum and moved to a room until he recovered if she was lucky he might say 'fuck' as he came but that would be it.

She on the other hand would have been treated like a test tube on legs, treated nicer once it was confirmed she was pregnant and then treated like shit once it became clear it was a female baby...certainly enough to put a woman off men.

Dispite having seen two women together countless times and a single woman getting herself off even more often Dag was far from jaded, infact if anything he was extremely horny , he'd gone form sex a dozen times a day to nothing for a month...his own cock was responding the visiual and audio stimulation.

Dag unzipped his pants and released his cock it was hard fat and if Dag was any judge slightly longer than the dildo being used and then he spoke ...softly to Helen.

"Cock.....there must be desparate for it can you imagine what they would do if you could supply them cock....they would do anything for you....anything to you Helen imagine their lips on your pussy , your fingers in their hole getting them both off at the same time as they got you off...imagine it Helen...its not your finger in your cunt its Ceeley she's touching you ...her firm tits near your mouth begging you to suck on them ...it can be all yours they would do everything you asked if you got them cock...........can you imagine eating cum out of their hot wet pussies...you can do it Helen you can have it all you have to do is reach out and take it ...all your fantasies Helen within your reach....."

Dag paused "Open your eyes Helen look at my cock look at how hard and long and fat it is , they will love you if you give this to them" or you can get over yourself and take it into your own pussy, he didn't add.
 
Helen had become transfixed by the scene that played out on the big screen; her fingers had crept inside the elasticated material of her tight black leggings. Her fingers skilfully played with her swollen pink nub. She watched as Ceeley sucked the rubber dildo and then moved herself onto all fours, slowly guiding the head inside her. Ceeley eased herself back onto the dildo, squealing with delight as her tight pink lips parted to welcome the invading rubber cock.


Helen was refocused on her guarding duty as she heard dag speak softly behind her, "Cock....they must be desperate for it can you imagine what they would do if you could supply them cock...they would do anything for you...” Her cheeks glowed bright red with embarrassment as she realised she had been caught masturbating.


It was clear that Ceeley was desperate for something, although watching the events unfold she wasn’t certain it was a man’s cock. While Helen enjoyed watching the girls pleasure themselves she wasn’t sexually attracted to them as such, she liked seeing their tight bodies and remembering how hers had once been. The small amount of baby flab that hung on her waist was a source of insecurity, although barely noticeable she hadn’t allowed anyone to see her nude since the birth of her little girl.


The fear of developing even more baby flab was the main reason for not wanting to go near a man. In a world were every drop of sperm was sacred contraception was not an option. Helen didn’t want anymore children; even if it could provide her with the endless supply of cash she needed so badly. Helen wanted a life, the thought of being a baby machine far from thrilled her, the experience at the clinic enough to put her off forever.


Louise had made it quite clear that the crew were not to know about Dag, she knew that once the crew knew the risk of being attacked with Dag in transit was far too great. There were too many pirates that wanted Dag, his value was far too great and in the wrong hands chaos would reign. Helen knew that orders had to be followed for the good of the crew and the ship.


Eventually Helen’s eyes fell onto Dag’s throbbing cock, it was far superior to the one cock she had seen in the flesh, longer, thicker and attached to a man who had many other attractive qualities. Ceeley’s moans filled the security deck, her climax taking her over as she screeched on the rubber cock. Helen’s eyes flicked quickly between the screen and Dag... could a real man give the same pleasure?
 
Dag smiled at Helen , he'd seen that look before , that look that asked 'what would it be like? not just to be serviced like a machine but to be fucked , to be made love to for hours on end.

Dag stroked his long cock as he spoke again "When I was first captured by pirates as an eighteen year old some of the women on the crew had been serviced at the breeding camps , they like you no doubt have watched A New World on the entertainment com and believed that programme was all bullshit."

A New World was the most popular reality show in the Empire it had been running for ten years the intital cast was made up of twenty Pathros males and four hundred females and now ten years later there were over eight hundred children , half of whom were boys, the sex that frequented the show had men and women fucking for hours at a time, they even showed a single women getting gangbanged by all the adult males at least once a year.

"Until they met my cock" Dag continued" I remember the first one was like you hellishly horny desparate to see if a man and woman could fuck for hours and you know something they can...imagine my cock in you...in out in out pushing hard against the walls of your pussy, imagine spending all night with a rock hard cock inside you imagine begging for more as orgasm after orgasm rocks your body"

With a smile Dag moved back to the small bed in his cell and sat down continuing to stroke his cock.....if this didn't work ...but if it ...well at least he'd get laid if nothing else because one thing was certain, he was fucking horny.
 
Curiosity was getting the better of Helen, she switched the screen off and focused on Dag. Her eyes drifted over his body, admiring each inch of flesh. Nervously she edged towards the cell, drawn to the attractive man whom she should be monitoring prfessionally not lusting over.

Helen edged closer still, resting her hand on the control to disarm the force field. The room was filled with tension as her finger lightly caressed the button, her eyes still looking over the captive. Slowly she pressed the button, a low hum filled the room as the force field was disengaged.

Dag seemed trustworthy, Helen spoke softly, "May I touch you?" she asked looking at his throbbing cock. He seemed to nod, although she could have imagined it. Helen lowered herself to her knees and let her fingers lightly dance along his warm cock.

Her fingers slowly caressed from tip to balls, she looked curiously at him as she explored his veiny thick cock. She had never been allowed free reign on a cock before, her heart pounded in her chest as she continued to stroke Dag's shaft.

Like a virgin, helen awkwardly toyed with Dag, she would need his guidance as this was all new to her.
 
He'd met so many women like her, even hard as nails pirates who would kill without regret went giddy at the idea of their very own cock to use. Dag considered Helen and smiled he would have to be gentle the way to freedom began between this womans legs so he discounted want was now a simple escape out of his cell...he had no where else to go at least not until he knew the ship and the crew.

"Thats it Helen just keep stroking it...I know your pussy is wet but we have to get my cock wet, it will make it easier...I don't suppose you have ever sucked a cock before...no" Dag said answering the question "Its easy you'll enjoy it and don't worry you don't have to take the whole lot in your mouth, one day you will be able to but that comes with practice and you'll get plenty of practice I'm sure"

Dag advised Helen how to give head paying particular attention to her teeth which typically of a d-strain woman were perfect, he'd had too many first timers rake their pearly whites along his cock for him not to me wary.

"Just a few inches thats all you need to lick I'll let you know when its ready for you to fuck" and then Helen you're going to get the fucking of your life which to a d-strain woman was an easy boost to make thou one for now he kept to himself...the key to getting what he wanted was for Helen to be ...for want of a better term...his publicity machine.

When the crew were desparate for him then he'd turn the tables and they would play by his rules and he still had unfinished business with the Empire.
 
Back
Top