The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

Dragoon was indeed reduced to ash when I was through with him. However, my body was not affected in the process. Once we got to the lab, I decided to ask what we were dealing with. "Who was that guy?" I asked. I figured he was another creation, but I had to know more.

"That was Dragoon....I made a whole bunch of Bio Soldiers for the General but they all had pre determined missions. They all needed a Commander. I fear the Commander some how made his own Commander Bio Solider. That is Way Dragoon came after you...We may have a serious situation.....because not all those solders were designed for strength like that there is many things we have to prepare for....this is going to be a hell of a battle."-he said breathlessly he got up and smiled.-"I want you to find the training room and begin to practice feeling for your powers. I am going to be working on something."-Seto got up fast the thought of loosing Serena was so great he could barely look at her right now. Seto closed the main experiment lab and began working on a secret weapon. If they were going to survive he had to step up his game....massively.-

I looked around and found a room. I started training myself to get a better understanding of my abilities. I could scorch someone if they grabbed me and I had energy orbs. I began to do some hand to hand combat. I was quick with punches and kicks.

-Seto began his design for a suit of armor almost. Looking over his plan he began building it piece by piece. He was in there for Eight hours. Serena found out she also had a few other powers as well. Seto would have to double check with her. Seto was done for now but needed to do more tomorrow. Walking out he smelled dinner cooking.-

I found out that I had ice breath which could freeze objects or people as well as an electrical touch. All these powers would only work if I was in a life or death situation. When I was done, I made dinner for us. I made Chicken Jalepeno Chicken Pasta for us and poured us two glasses of wine.

-Seto walked in and smiled.-"Wow....How did your training go?"-he said as he looked to her eyes.-"Seto sat down and smelled the delicious food."

"It went very well." I said as I sat down the plates. I told him about the powers that I had such as the freezing breath and the electrical touch.

-He nods.-"So you know 3 of your powers besides strength."-he said and looked to her eyes and bit in to his food.-

"Yes, that is all I know of so far." I said as I took a sip of my wine and finished off my meal.

-Seto ate and finished.-"Good you have quite a bit i put in your DNA....your not very limited your very versatile..."-he said and smiled as he cleaned with her before hugging her tight.-"I got a little scared i would of lost you."

"You won't lose me." I said, "I was scared I would lose you as well." . I hugged him, then we went to the bedroom. I stripped down to my bra and panties laying in bed.

-Seto laid back as well getting in to pjs as he laid down and cuddled close to Serena.-"You need rest and so do I....we will continue our tasks in the morning."Seto said as he closed his eyes sleep over taking him."

We went to bed, so that we could get ready for the next day. I still had a lot of training to do to prepare for the others sent to capture me. I laid my head against my master's chest and slept.

-The next morning he made him self some toast and oj as he went to his lab early to begin working again. Seto worked tiredlessly to make this work for them.-

I got up the next morning and took a bath. I put on a pair of comfortable workout pants and a sports bra. I went to the training room, so that I could better understand my abilities.

Last edited:
-Seto worked hard hours passed and Serena had seen no sign of Seto. He was feeling the preasure trying to make this work to protect and help her.-

I was becoming worried about my master. I went to his lab to go check on him. I did not want him overworking. I knocked on the door. "Are you okay in there?" I asked.

-The sounds of Heavy machinery and loud noises filled the room. Seto could not hear it as he began testing pieces of the suit with and with out him in it. So far everything was coming together. The door was locked and a over worked Seto was begining to to get the idea he needed to relax. It was already about 6 at night. Seto finally emerged from the door and sighed heavily. Slowly walking to the couch he laid down on it to just get off his feet.-

He did not answer because he did not hear me over the loud whirring noises the machines were making. I went back to training and finished about 6 so that I could spend time with my master.

-Seto collapsed on the couch relaxing as he rolled over seeing Serena walk out of the training.-"hey there..."-he smiled.-

"Hi Master. You look really tense and exhausted." I said as I began to rub his shoulders to ease the tension.

-He smiled.-"I am almost done....."-he said and smiled feeling a bit better.-"What do you want to do?"- Seto asked thinking Dinner maybe out and some fun tonight to ease them both.-

"Sounds really good." I said, "I will go get ready.". I bathed and put on a tight black low cut dress with black lace panties underneath. I fixed my hair up elegantly and did my make up. I was not too worried anything happening considering I was getting better with my abilities.

-Seto took a hot shower and relaxed rejuvinatiing his body. He was thinking they could tease each other and come home to have some fun. Seto looked nice and took her hand.-"Ready Serena."-he smiled as they walked to his car.-"I got to say keep wearing heels and I will fuck your socks off."-he chuckled.-

I said, "I am ready". I was glad to take a break and go out with my master. It was well deserved after what we went through.

Back