Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flirtatious Conversation while you watch? robmathis35

Love to get to know you and if the convo gets flirtatious great! I have a cam too if you are interested. robmathis35 on yahoo ladies only please :)
 
I'm putting off things I should be doing. Would you care to help me procrastinate? Check my profile, then PM me or say hello on yahoo/skype if you're in the mood for a random chat with a stranger.
 
30/m. I need a partner (m or f) for a roleplay idea I've been dying to try.

bamamatt333555
 
Just hanging around tonight with not a lot to do. So if anyone wants to chat about whatever then send me a PM or hit me on inseattle_dave on yahoo.

Have a great 4th :)
 
39 M Straight who loves to chat about sexual experiences, fantasies, desires, preferences... whatever you would like to share. Men or women are invited... but again, I am straight! :) Hope to hear from sexy people!

P_Bate@yahoo.com
Patrick
 
Hello Ladies 38/m here looking to chat, roleplay, or for someone to tell your naughty little thoughts and fantasies too. Just hit me up here or yahoo.
 
I am a twisted little whore who seeks cruel and imaginative Dom/Domme's to break her. I have a great love of fantasy and sci fi scenes, mind control, extreme pain and body mod.

Add me on yahoo- Highwayslut

Oh and don't waste time with pics and webcams- I keep this separate from real life.
 
Daddy is in the house...

Ladies share your stories/confessions. Spankings delivered as required.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top