Rain, Rain, Rain! SEX in the Rain!

Well?

• Total voters

Sammael Bard

Suit Up
782401.jpg

This is easily one of the hottest things I've ever done till date. I absolutely love the feel of warm drops cascading down on my back, all the while sliding deep inside her warm, wet hole.

Damn, I'm getting hard just by remembering the scene. :D

Is there anyone else who has tried this, or wants to?

Please share!

ETA: Oh, and please don't forget to vote on the poll. ;)

I like sex in a hot shower, although, nothing compares to having fun in the open. ;)

I've done it twice, but the rain got too frosty in the second time for us to enjoy. Still, I'd love to try it again, given the chance. :)

I like sex in a hot shower, although, nothing compares to having fun in the open. ;)

I've done it twice, but the rain got too frosty in the second time for us to enjoy. Still, I'd love to try it again, given the chance. :)
Details! We need details! :D

Details! We need details! :D

Okay. Prepare yourselves!

:D

*clears throat*

We were in a park, enjoying the warm, sunny weekend. The warm, sunny day turns into a rainy one in the next instant and we're both soaked up in two minutes flat. I didn't wear a bra underneath my sun-dress because it was slightly padded, and result was that my nipples were sticking out for everyone to see.

He looks around at the park, and then at me. He has this wicked grin whenever he has a stupid idea. He's all over me the next instant, kissing me, sliding up the hem of my skirt and grinding against me. I've made out in the rain before, but sex was a first time for me.

He tucks the panty aside and rubbed my clit until I was wet enough. Next, he unzipped his fly and is deep inside me.

It was, without a doubt, the hottest thing I had ever experienced till then. The suddenness, the warm rain shower and his closeness was what I really liked. I was so turned on that I jumped his bones in the car for a second time (so it was a pseudo-second time under the rain. :)).

Luckily, the park was near-empty. If someone would've seen us, I would've died of shame. :eek:

Was that enough detail? ;)

Damn....that was so good....and hot....got me hard thinking about it.

Thanks for sharing Layer in

Cf

You're welcum. ;)

BTW, it's pronounced Lee-Erin. :)

My apologies

A. Combination of big fingers...small buttons and lack of editing as auto correct kicked in

Hope that your having A good day.

Cf

Hey, SB, I love your opening description. My vote is no but would love to. Living at 55 degrees North it is never warm enough when it's raining to go for this; our only outdoor sex around these parts is in the sunshine!

When we're away on holiday and it rains oh yeah we have sex! But it tends to be on the bed or in front of the fire in some dreamy rented cottage; nice.

Oh and once way back staying with friends in their caravan: Pelting down with rain noisily on the roof my woman felt freer about 'expressing herself' - as if our friends didn't know what we were up to, the whole shabang rocking like it was!

Hey, SB, I love your opening description. My vote is no but would love to. Living at 55 degrees North it is never warm enough when it's raining to go for this; our only outdoor sex around these parts is in the sunshine!

When we're away on holiday and it rains oh yeah we have sex! But it tends to be on the bed or in front of the fire in some dreamy rented cottage; nice.

Oh and once way back staying with friends in their caravan: Pelting down with rain noisily on the roof my woman felt freer about 'expressing herself' - as if our friends didn't know what we were up to, the whole shabang rocking like it was!
Thanks! :)

Warm showers are rare in our parts, that too in this season. But when it happens...I just hope I'm ready for it with her. :devil:

Anytime you go near the equator, just put this on your to-do list. Loved that caravan sex. Must've been "rocking" for both of ya. :D

Yes, but it was in a nude hot tub. The rain was pouring all around us, and we were neck deep in the water, crouching down to keep warm. It was a long walk back to the room, so we figured we'd wait it out. Then we were embracing and kissing, and then I lifted her up and impaled her on my cock.

There were about a dozen other people in the hot tub at the same time (it was a big one), but most of them were doing pretty much the same thing!

Yes, but it was in a nude hot tub. The rain was pouring all around us, and we were neck deep in the water, crouching down to keep warm. It was a long walk back to the room, so we figured we'd wait it out. Then we were embracing and kissing, and then I lifted her up and impaled her on my cock.

There were about a dozen other people in the hot tub at the same time (it was a big one), but most of them were doing pretty much the same thing!
You've painted a very, very interesting scene that I hafta use in my future story. Good one! :)

782401.jpg

... the feel of warm drops cascading down on my back, all the while sliding deep inside her warm, wet hole.

My idea of heaven. :cool:

Truthfully, I'm torn between the first and second option.

Yes, I've had sex in the rain but freezed my ass off. I'd love to try it again, though.

We were in the house when we did it. I did a first timers mistake when I jumped straight out in the freezing rain. :(

What can I say, I love rain...

Sex in the rain is probably the best precipitation-based sex there is.

I voted I would like to try it, but I would like to add the caveat that it would have to be a very warm day, or in a very warm climate.

However one of my personal fantasies /kinks is sex during a thunderstorm. Particularly if the place I am in allows for the walls and floor to shake with each clap of thunder. I want to hear the rain against the glass, feel the power of the storm grow and build as the passion rises to meet it.

These sorts of thoughts mean that a good thunderstorm always leaves my panties slightly damp...nothing to do with the rain at all.

I voted I would like to try it, but I would like to add the caveat that it would have to be a very warm day, or in a very warm climate.

However one of my personal fantasies /kinks is sex during a thunderstorm. Particularly if the place I am in allows for the walls and floor to shake with each clap of thunder. I want to hear the rain against the glass, feel the power of the storm grow and build as the passion rises to meet it.

These sorts of thoughts mean that a good thunderstorm always leaves my panties slightly damp...nothing to do with the rain at all.

This suggests that you are an ombrophile. You could do much worse.

My idea of heaven. :cool:

Truthfully, I'm torn between the first and second option.

Yes, I've had sex in the rain but freezed my ass off. I'd love to try it again, though.

We were in the house when we did it. I did a first timers mistake when I jumped straight out in the freezing rain. :(

What can I say, I love rain...
I love rain too, but hate freezing my bones unless I'm playing football or really depressed.

Now I need your side of the story. :devil:

*clears space on the nearest bench and sits patiently*

Ours was planned. At night, we were making out on the terrace when the shower fell. I wanted to go inside...but she didn't. Next thing you know, she has her ankle wrapped around my knees, and I'm thrusting inside her like there's no tomorrow.

We just couldn't enjoy the post-fuck cuddle as the rain started to get cold. Now that I think about it, I'd love to do that sometime in the future under a warm rain shower. :)

Thunderstorms are...exciting. I love the weather, and the various possibilities it offers. Hehe...

Ours was planned. At night, we were making out on the terrace when the shower fell. I wanted to go inside...but she didn't. Next thing you know, she has her ankle wrapped around my knees, and I'm thrusting inside her like there's no tomorrow.

We just couldn't enjoy the post-fuck cuddle as the rain started to get cold. Now that I think about it, I'd love to do that sometime in the future under a warm rain shower. :)
Nice.... :devil:

Not entirely sure if mine counts, as we were on our front porch. We were certainly getting wet.

Back