The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the most amazing thing ever.

YES. And it gets better! The organisers' email back to me was four words - 'Don't panic. It's OK'!

Ladies, gentlemen, guys who don't identify with either, say it with me: Tonight is going to be legen - wait for it...

...keep waiting, because oh yes, it is going to be this but anticipation builds with time and DARY! LEGENDARY!

Need to remember that talking should be done before.
'cause during? I lose so many IQ point that communication goes the way of the dinosaurs ...

Hope I did not put Ropeguy off completely and he will want to tie me up again :eek:

YES. And it gets better! The organisers' email back to me was four words - 'Don't panic. It's OK'!

Ladies, gentlemen, guys who don't identify with either, say it with me: Tonight is going to be legen - wait for it...

...keep waiting, because oh yes, it is going to be this but anticipation builds with time and DARY! LEGENDARY!

ZOMG! :heart:

In case any of this sounded like sarcasm, it wasn't.

I think it would be far easier if I just forgot all about this BDSM stuff and went back into the closet - vanilla style.

I know this feeling all too well. Just as soon as I think I'm ok with me liking this stuff, I wish I'd never heard of it.
_________

I'm really needy right now.

I need proper time to just forget about the world and sub out.

The best woulld be to be propped up against something and just beaten until the beater got tired/bored and move on to satisfying this oral fixation of mine with something other than a popcicle.

I have a lot to blurt about tonight in an attempt to just get a few things out so I can stop thinking them, though I'm not really sure that would even help. Oh well, here goes an attempt:

1. Today was so super crazy. Things catching on fire and then pseudo gunmen on campus causing a lockdown... these do not make for an easy, peaceful day.

2. I know I shouldn't be, especially since the fire wasn't that big of a deal and the gunman was only carrying a replica for training (but this DID make the news), but I'm kind of hurt that absolutely no one in my real life checked on me to see if I was okay from all the excitement. I was the only one out of my classmates to not receive an "are you okay" text. I've got to work on this introversion a bit more.

3. After almost 30 minutes of me talking straight to him, I'm still not done talking. I feel like there's still more that I should say, to get out there, to be able to unwind. I also miss him more now than I did before that conversation.

4. Why does the drink always run out with it's too late to buy more at a store and no one is willing to go out with you?

Don't you hate it when they do that?

Yes.

It is so strange, the observations that come out of his mouth sometimes. Honestly. I have a friend who is a fantastic editor but a mediocre writer; her stories just always feel "flat" and I could never put my finger on why. Then one day L told me he had read two of her stories (don't ask me why) and he said, "She's too controlling. She describes everything too much. She doesn't trust the the reader's imagination." This from a man who rarely reads fiction. And, yeah, he was dead on, that's the problem.

*shrugs*

I have a lot to blurt about tonight in an attempt to just get a few things out so I can stop thinking them, though I'm not really sure that would even help. Oh well, here goes an attempt:

1. Today was so super crazy. Things catching on fire and then pseudo gunmen on campus causing a lockdown... these do not make for an easy, peaceful day.

2. I know I shouldn't be, especially since the fire wasn't that big of a deal and the gunman was only carrying a replica for training (but this DID make the news), but I'm kind of hurt that absolutely no one in my real life checked on me to see if I was okay from all the excitement. I was the only one out of my classmates to not receive an "are you okay" text. I've got to work on this introversion a bit more.

3. After almost 30 minutes of me talking straight to him, I'm still not done talking. I feel like there's still more that I should say, to get out there, to be able to unwind. I also miss him more now than I did before that conversation.

4. Why does the drink always run out with it's too late to buy more at a store and no one is willing to go out with you?

Are you OK?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck that was THE worst-possible way to start a day. I know that my work on the suicide hotline is an enriching part of my life but that 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. shift can rip the fucking heart out of you just before you have to turn up smiling and "together" at your day job.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Wish parts of my head had a temporary "off" switch sometimes. I've got sodding copy deadlines today.

Are you OK?

I am indeed, yes, thank you. :) I think I mostly wanted to express a little frustration that not even my family, who gets the emergency alerts from the school, checked on me. When I asked them about that this morning, they said it was because I was too self-sufficient to let anything actually happen to myself. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. A few minutes later they added that they also knew where I was in class, which was nowhere near the supposed gunman action.

I am indeed, yes, thank you. :) I think I mostly wanted to express a little frustration that not even my family, who gets the emergency alerts from the school, checked on me. When I asked them about that this morning, they said it was because I was too self-sufficient to let anything actually happen to myself. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. A few minutes later they added that they also knew where I was in class, which was nowhere near the supposed gunman action.

*huggles*

Glad you're okay.

Figures I find what I want and it's unpredictable an practically unobtainable. Attempts to divert myself from fixing it are returning unwanted results *sigh* can't win for losing.

Well, there went my chances of ever being happy again.

Whatever. I'm going to bed.

If the swing doesn't start back up soon tomorrow is going to be hanging by the balls somewhere around the 7th level of hell. I don't want to ruin it for her.

I had an op, which I was terrified of, and I'm still fuckin broken. I had one decent chance, and nothing. Now I'm back to square one. I feel robbed, and hateful, and bitter and inferior. Its just so fucking unfair. Why me?

I had an op, which I was terrified of, and I'm still fuckin broken. I had one decent chance, and nothing. Now I'm back to square one. I feel robbed, and hateful, and bitter and inferior. Its just so fucking unfair. Why me?

/me sends loves and hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back