Screwing With The Hulk: 1 male needed

Sugar_Cookie189

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Posts
812
Name: Erin Tiller
Age: 22
Appearance: Long black wavy hair, dark green eyes, 5'8'', curvy, hour glass frame. Long leg, full, round 34E breasts, sun kissed skin
___________________________________________________________


Erin was... different. A special girl. Sadly, especially wasn't always the best thing in the world. Especially in her case. She and her parents found out about her gift when she was three years old. She was playing in the front yard while her parents were standing by the barbecue. On accident, she threw her ball into the street, making it bounce out to the middle of the road. Since her parents weren't paying any attention, Erin went out into the street by herself. She was so focused on getting her ball, that she didn't notice the speeding car turn onto their street. Neither did her parents, until they heard the sound of screeching tires.

She was rushed to the hospital in a ambulance, the parametrics doing everything they could to keep her breathing before they got to the hospital and the doctors took over. Oddly, there was no need for them by the time they got there. When they got there, doctors opened the ambulance door, hoping to rush the girl into surgery before she passed away, but instead of pulling a young child out, they watched her jump out herself, a bright smile on her unharmed face. Sure, there was some blood, but no injuries to be found. On theat short ten minute drive to the hospital, Erin had healed her body completely.

Since that day, she spect the next five years of her life, going in and out of a number of different hospitals and lab. Having hundreds of people experiment on her. That included inflicting a number a different wounds onto her body. Which all disappeared in a matter of minutes. Some even seconds. Everyone was baffled with her, speechless. After all the experiments, they couldn't find one thing wrong. Everything she had, any other human did, nothing more, nothing less. Erin ability was kept a secret from the outside world. The people that did know about were warned that if they were to ever breath a word about this, they would spend the rest of their lifes in jail.

Once she turned 9, she was kept in a private owned house with her parents where they tried to give her a normal childhood. At least, until the scientist came back to check on her, which was every month, at 12 o'clock in the evening. They were never late.

When she turned 16, Erin found a letter on her bed, sent by someone names Chris Adams of the FBI. It asked if she wanted to continued being a experiment for the rest of her life, or actually do something with her life. Something that could help others. Then told her to check yes or no in the box. lt took her a while, but after a month, she agreed, checking yes. She didn't know how they got it, but that night a jet landed outside of the house... and after a long goodbye and explaining to her parents why she had to go, she left.

It's been five and a half years since that night and Erin has become the highest ranking agents in... well, anywhere. She been sent on a number of different mission, taking down a number of different people. Both killing them and locking them up. Now though, Erins is on her hardest mission ever. Taking on the Hulk. Since he disappeared 3 years ago, everyones been looking for him. Not to hurt him, at least that's what she was told, just so they can keep a eye on him. A few weeks ago, a man that resembled Bruce Banner was sighted in Arizona and it was Erins job to see if that was in fact him. Then, to bring him in so they could question him. Bruce knew he was to dangerous to not have someone keep a eyes on him. Of course, Erin agreed to the mission. Thinking it was in everyones best interest. A way to keep everyone, including himself safe.

Erin stood in her hotel room, a towel wrapped around her body as she brushed her hair. She was waiting for the sun to go down to go to one of the local cities he was last at, hoping he was still there. "Only a few more hours."

_________________________________________

I need a man to play Hulk, please! :) PM first!
 
Doctor Bruce Banner knew it was a risk coming back the States but he also knew better than anyone the dangers of Gamma radiation. Through his contacts he had found out that the military had begun testing with Gamma radiation again, to what end he was not sure. First hand Bruce had learned that the radiation could be deadly, if not immediately, the lasting effects could be. How many Gamma induced monsters were there in the world? The Leader, Ravage, Abomination... himself? He had to find out the truth to the testing and stop it. And if he couldn't, the Hulk would.

Pulling the brim of his ball cap down to shield from the hot Arizona sun and to hide himself from the local sheriff's car that passed him on the street, Bruce made his way down the narrow boulevard. He preferred to stay out of the town and cities, there were too many people at risk if he lost control of his other self. He needed supplies though and after days in the southwest heat he really wanted a soft bed and a cool shower.

Stepping through the door of the tiny hotel, Bruce gave a modest nod to the elderly man behind the counter. He knew that he looked unassuming, unkempt with week's scruff, wearing baggy jeans, a graphic tee and dusty hoodie. Just another drifter who maybe lost it all north in Vegas.

The man gave a smile, Bruce grimaced inwardly at the broken line of missing teeth, "Need a room for the night?"

"Maybe a couple," Bruce replied as he pulled some cash from his back pocket, "I suppose you'll need credit card for the deposit." The risk of traveling in the United States was just about every where wanted to see ID or credit cards. For a man that was constantly on the run, that fact was bothersome to Bruce. He hadn't managed to avoid capture this long though by being stupid though. Bruce had accumulated a number of fake ID and credit cards to keep the authorities off his scent.

"No, cash only," the old man said as he narrowed his eyes, "The government has tracking chips in those cards. They always want to know where you are."

"Don't I know it," Bruce mumbled to himself as he handed over the money for two nights. Retreating the room he had paid for, he gave a weary sigh and collapsed on to the bed. It was uneven, uncomfortable and smelled but it almost felt like heaven to Bruce. He would sleep for now but the day was still long and he still needed answers.
 
Erin pushed and l.D. and her credit card in her back pocket, which both held fake names so she couldn't be tracked down by anyone she didn't want to find her. Erin had killed a number of people and she was wanted by most of them. She wasn't about to risk getting caught off guard and ambushed. She looked herself over in the mirror, spinning around to get the full affect of her outfit. A pair a tiny denim shorts and a tight white button up top. The first three buttons as well as the last four to her shirt were left undone, allowing only three buttons to hide her large breasts and her white bra from view.

She took a moment to a desk drawer and pull out a small needle. It was filled with... Well she honestly wasn't sure. When she excepted this mission they gave her this and told her it would knock the Hulk out cold if she ran into him. It wasn't tested yet though so she just prayed if she actually found Bruce and he got pissed enough to turn, this would work! She slid the needle in her shirt before going to the hotel room door and walking out, deciding that 8 o'clock was late enogh to start her search for him.

"Even at night it's hot here." She thought to herself as she walked outside and the hot air it her. She brushed her hair out of her face as she headed for one of the local bar that was around here. l mean, if you were a scientist on the run with nothing else to do, wouldn't you want to do out for a drink. Even if it was just for one. She didn't know him, but she knew the guys that she worked with and if Bruce was anything like them, he'd try to take a girl home with him... or tohis hotel room. Where ever he was staying.

She walked a long the side walk, her head looking straight forward, though her eyes darted around, looking for any sign of him.

When she reached the bar she walked inside, instantly getting looks from the local men. Even a few women looked at her. Erin wasn't what people would just call 'pretty'. Shallow or not, she was beautiful and everyone knew it. Even with the way she grew up, she had turned into a breath taking young women that almost all the men she came into contact with, wanted!

Ignoring the men, Erin walked straight up to the bar and took a step, planning on staying there for a bit, hoping he'd show. lf he didn't, it was off to the next place.
 
After spending what felt like hours in shower washing off the dust and grim of the Arizona desert, Bruce pulled on some fresh clothes from his backpack. He kept to loose fitting clothing mostly, one it made it easier to hide his identity and two if he did change he would not completely shred his clothes and end up naked. On more than one occasion he woke up after transforming to find himself nude in the middle of a field or forest. Certainly not the most convenient situation to find himself in, considering he would be often miles from where the Hulk took over and thusly had nothing to change into.

Glancing out the window Bruce watched the sun setting on the western horizon. It would be safer just to stay indoors, not to tempt fate and expose himself to the traffic of society. But part of him longed just to be near other people, people that had no idea that he was walking timebomb, that feared the monster that lurked just under his simple frame. So he gathered up his hooded sweater and ball cap and headed out into the early evening air.

Bruce wandered the small town before nearly an hour before he came to a tiny bar. It was little more than a watering hole really, one pool table in the corner, a jukebox that was likely older than him against the opposite wall and wide bar that would have looked at home in any old western film. The crowd that occupied the tavern was a mixed lot. Old, young, drunken and sober. Bruce imagined this was likely the only gathering place for miles.

Settling down at the bar, he hunched his shoulders up the best he could to block out anyone that might try to talk to him. Bruce simply wanted to be near people, talking to them could be dangerous. He asked the young man behind the bar for a glass of water, inspecting it a moment after he received it. Years on the run made him paranoid, rightfully so however. Anyone could be a spy or agent. Every drink could be spiked. Feeling it was safe to drink, Bruce took a mouthful and let it linger on his tongue. Cold, clean water was something so many people took for granted. Spending months in the forests of South America Bruce had learned the value of water, the value of the simple things.

Swallowing the drink before taking another sip he took a moment to glance around the dimly lit room. Something was still bothering him. He knew had seen something out of place and his subconscious registered it, now his conscious mind was catching up. It was then that Bruce saw what triggered his slightly elevated heart beat.

A girl, a young woman really, at the other end of the bar. She clearly was not from this back water town, not the way the other patrons were looking at her. Her clothing too, name brand styles, it was at least 100 miles to the nearest major center where such things could be bought. And they were far too revealing, the tiny shorts that were short enough that bottom curves of her toned ass were visible and the top, opened down to the valley of her ample breasts, exposed at the bottom to show her navel. There was no way she was carrying a weapon dressed like that but Bruce knew that she was there for him.

Clenching his teeth, he gave a few controlled breaths to level out his heart rate. In that moment of brief anxiety he felt the other guy stirring inside of him. A moment of energy that flowed through his blood stream, like an endorphin it gave a sensation of pleasure. In a way, becoming the Hulk, giving into the rage was the ultimate rush but it was a powerful drug that had an extreme price. Bruce had to control it, keep the other guy inside and hope the girl would not notice him.
 
Erin noticed Bruce almost instantly when he came into the bar. He clearly stuck out, even in this mixed crowd. The way he dressed was a give away. Baggy clothing, a hat that he had pulled down so it was a bit difficult to see his face. Then there was his walk. lt was the same walk most men had if they were running away, guilty, or hiding out. Bruce had all three. Everyone said he was so smart, right now though, she was having a hard time seeing that. Yeah, he use to be a scientist sure, but that scientist managed to turn himself into a huge, rampaging monster. What's so smart about that?

Still, even knowing he was here, she didn't approach him right away. She didn't want to draw anymore attention to her that she was already getting. Beside if she did move to fast, he might try to run for it! Even if she was incredibly fast in heels, she didn't really feel like running in them. So instead, she ignored him and put her attention on the people around her, the people that wanted to be around her. Wanted to be the center of her attention. Honestly, it was nice. It was a lot better then being the center of everyone elses.

For the next 30 minutes, Erin hung out with the local men. Getting a number of free drinks, playing some pool, which she rocked at, and flirting. Erin was very good at flirting. She had a lot of practice when she was growing up around all those doctors. She wasn't really allowed to leave during testing, but all she had to do was bat her eyes and flirt with a few of the doctors and they easy let her go. After a while though, she pretended to be more on the drunk side then the sober and walked over to the bar, telling the guys to give her a moment to get control of herself. It wasn't a complete lie. She was a little drunk, nothing she couldn't handle though.

She went over to where Bruce sat and clicked into the chair nect to him, asking for some water as she did. Once the bartender brought it to her, she thanked him and took a few sips before resting the cool glass against her forehead.

"So," she said suddenly. "Are you waiting for someone, or just here for a little drink? What am l talking about, it gas to be a drink. A girl has to be really dumb to stand a guy that looks like you up." She told him, peeking his way with a charming smile. One that made most guys freeze. "I'm sorry, but you've just been here for a bit and you haven't really talked to anyone. l'm really sorry."
 
"0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, 28657, 46368, 75025, 121393, 196418, 317811, 514229, 832040, 1346269, 2178309, 3524578, 5702887, 9227465, 14930352, 24157817, 39088169..."

Bruce recalled the Fibonacci sequence over in his head as he maintained his breathing. Math was oddly soothing for him, a cold impartial logic that made the world make sense. Over the years of trying to control the other guy, Bruce found it to be the easiest way. And now that control was extra important. A small like this would have nothing to slow him if he did not keep himself in check.

The woman had seemingly ignored him for now, either she was playing a waiting game or she had not identified him yet. Bruce had learned it was always wiser to lean towards the worst case scenario, as the old proverb said, 'Plan for the worst, hope for the best'. The worst being that she had signaled her extraction team and even now a battalion of troops were descending on the bar. He could have run but if there was a team on stand-by they likely had gunships waiting too. Every situation kept coming up green.

"So, are you waiting for someone, or just here for a little drink? What am l talking about, it as to be a drink. A girl has to be really dumb to stand a guy that looks like you up," So wrapped up in the planning inside his head Bruce almost didn't notice her pulling up a seat beside him, "I'm sorry, but you've just been here for a bit and you haven't really talked to anyone. l'm really sorry."

She flashed a charming smile that Bruce imagined made most men swoon but he simply felt his stomach clench in an icy grip. He knew that he was not the sort of guy that drew this sort of attention from women. Maybe handsome within his circle of academics and having become some what physically fit from his years on the run, Bruce was not the sort to have women hitting on him.

"Just getting some of the evening air," Bruce replied barely turning to glance at her, "Hotel room was a bit stuffy." 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...., he counted off again hoping she was just an innocent girl that had one drink too many.
 
Erin raised a brow when he answered her. "That's.... not right." She thought to herself, taken a bit off guard. He didn't even bother to look at her for more then a second before he turned his gaze back in front of him. That's never happened before. Usually, they had to stare at her for a moment before they tried to act like she wasn't there, something about trying to play hard to get. Never really worked on her though. Probably because the men gave up so easily. Though, the fact her turned her away so fast upset her a bit, like he didn't want her there... or he some how knew why she was here.

"Don't be dumb. There's no way he could possible know your here for him." She bit her lip and listened to hi, start counting. "Just get him away from the crowd, just in case the worst possible thing happens. I don't need a bunch of innocent people dying because of my job. "

"13, 21, 34, 55, 89," She said suddenly, trying to get his attention. With all the scientist and doctors around her all the time, Erin picked up quite a lot of thing from them, making her pretty smart. "You know, people usually come to bars to hang out, maybe pick up a drink girl or two for a little fun back at there place. Not sit alone and resight the Fibonacci sequence." She looked around as she took a sip of the water. "To be completely honest, l don't think anyone here even knows what that is." She looked back at him, "Your not from around here, are you?"

"Here," She put her glass down and held out her hand. "My names Erin," No reason to lie if l'm going to take him in. "What's yours." She wondered if he had the guts to actually say his name, or if he would make something up. "Just tell me the truth, it'll be so much easier to take you in if you at least trust me a bit."
 
Bruce had not realized he was muttering the numbers aloud until the girl continued the sequence for him. She likely had no idea why he was he was reciting as if it were a mantra, the fact that she did recognize the sequence unsettled him. This was not just a pretty face that had been set to distract him. No, this woman had training and from the seeming of it a degree of intellect. The combination made Bruce tense and he checked his breathing again.

"You know, people usually come to bars to hang out, maybe pick up a drink girl or two for a little fun back at there place. Not sit alone and recite the Fibonacci sequence," she paused and glanced about as she took a sip of water, "To be completely honest, l don't think anyone here even knows what that is," she looked back at him, "Your not from around here, are you?"

His tension was clearly visible, Bruce almost wondered if the veins around his irises had begun to change green. The woman must have read his tension as she raised her hand to him.

"Here, my name's Erin. What's your's?" Bruce found the polite facade almost humorous. He was not going to play into the game though, if the military was going to try to bring him in it would be on his terms.

"Robert," he replied curtly. Not a lie, in fact his given name was Robert, he just preferred going by his middle name, "If you would excuse me though.... Erin, I think I should get back to my place. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow."

He pushed his glass back across the bar and turned for the exit not waiting for her answer. No matter what her goals were, Bruce knew it was better to get outside. Maybe he could control the other guy just enough to steer him away from the civilians in the town. Last thing he wanted was the town to become another ground-zero.
 
Erin pulled her hand back, narrowing her eyes slightly for about a half second, before she got control. "Robert, really? This guy has to be paranoid! He doesn't even want to use his name. What does he think the government will do to him?" She thought to herself as she moved her hands to her lap. Why wasn't he reacting to her? She was young, pretty, obviously smart. God, that should be a fucking nerds fantasy! Though, he was turning her away, like she was ugly or something.

As he got up, she stayed in her seat, watching him. "Uh, umm okay." She mumbled, making it sound like she really was upset that he was just going to up and leave. "lt was nice meeting you, l guess." She added as she waved goodbye. She wasn't wondered he'd disappear on her. Erin was amazing at tracking people down.

After he leftnthe bar, she turned back to her drink and took a few more sips of the cool water, waiting a few minutes. She got the impression that Bruce might know what she was up to, who she worked for. That's why he left so fast. She wasn't going to get up right away and have him spot her then try to take off. She wasn't going to ruin her perfect track record because of him.

After about 6 minutes, she stood up from her stool and reached into her back pocket, pulling out a $20 and placing it on the counter before she walked out. Slowly, she looked around the streets, ignoring the men that stood outside the bar, making kissy faces at her. They all looked older then her, so how immature came they get? After a moment, she turned into the alley way and walked down, far enough where it was hard for people to see her in the streets. Once she was sure she was unspottable, she turned her gaze to the wall, checking it out. The bricks on it were cracking, a bunch having numerous holes in them. It was perfect to climb up.

Erin moved to a trash can and climbed on top of it, using it to get better height before she jumped up. She put her hands in two of the holes and used mostly her arm strenth to pull herself up. She used her feet to push herself further up the wall. lt was kind of tough, climbing up a mountain side was easier, more things to grab onto, but it wasn't long before she reached the roof and pulled herself up. Since the city wasn't filled with light, it was pretty easy for her to stand on the roof and seach for Bruce without getting noticed.

And after a moment, she did! Loos like he wasn't lying. He was heading the directions of the hotels, though he did seem nervous. Even from her perspective. Erin walked to the edge and hopped down, landing on her feet with enough force that it would have maken most people fall over, or even break their ankles, but it was like jumping a simple foot for her. She walked out of the alley and went after him, staying back quite a bit, hoping ge didn't notice her.
 
Bruce walked at a hurried pace down the sidewalk towards his hotel, not slowing to check over his shoulder. He did not take a direct route though, he turned down one side street and than another hoping to lose any possible tail or to possibly spot any additional trackers besides the woman named 'Erin'.

He wondered if she had any idea what she was being thrown into, if she knew that if her operation went south he could have very likely pounded her flat into the dirt. Bruce did not want to think about it, he did not want to think about the horrors he could inflict as the Hulk. No, all that was important now was getting back to the room and securing his gear.

Arriving back at the hotel room, Bruce quickly opened the door and started gathering his effects. The laptop with his research notes, flash drives and a couple burner phones all stuffed into his back pack. He was in such a frantic hurry he did not even realize he had left the door open.
 
Erin walked into the hotel lobby and looked around, a happy expression on her face. It wasn't hard to followhim here, it was actually one of the fastest, easiest hunts she's ever had to do. Sure, he went doen a few different streets, probably trying to lose her, but it was all for nothing. There were only a few hotels here and she watched as he just strolled inside one of them.

The manager gave her a look, but didn't motion for her to leave, just took her in. Sometimes, it was just great to have a body like her's. Erin waved before she started moving down the hallway, listening for any sign of someone rushing to get there things together. Honestly, she thought he would have remembered to close his room, but as she was pacing a open one, she froze. "Well, he wastes no time." A smile crossed her face and she walked into the room, using her foot to shut the door behind her.

"Where are you going Robert? Trip?" She asked as she looked around at the things that were in the room. "I thought we could talk a bit more. Just you and me." She moved away from the door slowly, moving over to him, grinning. "I promise l wont bite Bruce."
 
Bruce froze in place, his backpack slung over his shoulder carrying terabytes of data that could bring down some of the most powerful people in the military and government, and a beautiful spy was asking to talk to him. He could not even begin to count how many ways this could go very, very wrong. She had called him out by name, the one most people knew, so she clearly knew who he was. The question was; did she know 'what' he was?

"Listen, Erin," he raised a palm as if to ward her away, "I am not sure what you have been told about me, likely some of it is true and likely some of it isn't. But believe me when I tell you that there is only two ways this is going to go. One, you let me walk out that door and forget you ever saw me. Or two, the military has to explain why a little town in Arizona is suddenly a crater."

It was not a true threat, Bruce had been without an incident in nearly a year. He would avoid letting the other guy out as best he could but he did not always get what he wanted.

"Because unless you are carrying a WMD in that top, of which I am doubtful, you won't even slow me down."
 
She giggled at him and walked over. "Don't worry Bruce, l did some research of my own about you. l know what l'm getting into. You messed up, you did this to yourself. I know, you did it on accident and l'm very sorry for what happened to you." She told him, honestly. "I know how many places you destroyed, the number of people found that died because of you. Look, the government wants to help you. They want to figure out a way to make you have more control over the Hulk."

When he messioned a WMD in her top, she looked down and stopped a few inches away. "Your kidding right? Of course not. I'm pretty sure you can tell, but let me say, my tits and barely fit in this top. You think something that huge will fit?" She moved her hands to the middle of her top, running a finger over the buttons. "Though, l did manage to hide something." She pulled out the needle and grinned at him, holding it in front of him.

"It's something they made... Just in case l had any trouble getting you to come with me." She frowned a bit. "I really wished l didn't have to do this to you, but it's my job." She moved. Erin was fast, faster then most people thought, which is another reason she was so good at what she did. She moved behind him and wrapped one arm around his neck, holding him before she pushed the point of the needle into his arm, injecting the serum into him. "I really hope this works." She thought as she let him go.
 
Giving a shout of defiance, Bruce pushed Erin away and pressed himself against the wall. She moved fast, faster than a "normal" person should. Maybe she was a metahuman herself, really it would make sense that the government would send one to take him in. After all in the eyes of many political circles, metahumans were a blight and therefore would be considered expendable.

Bruce felt the serum in the needle flowing through his veins, like an oil it wormed its way into his system. He was becoming sluggish, his heart was starting to slow down, vision losing focus. It must have been a bonding agent of some sort, one that inhibited the adrenaline from key receptors. It would work if Bruce was trying to contain the Hulk, slowing his key body functions just enough to prevent the transformation. But Bruce was not trying to control it now. Erin, and whoever sent her, was planning on bringing him, to do whatever horror of experiments they could think of to find a way to harness the destructive power within him.

Now, she had managed to make him angry... and she would not like him when he's angry.

With a large huff of air, Bruce focused on his heart beat, the stirring rage within himself and lowered his mental walls letting the deepest, darkest parts of his primal nature come forward. It was like the ultimate rush, the pulse of gamma infected cells surging through his blood stream. All his senses exploded into a hyper awareness and warmth of power grew inside of him. Complex thoughts quickly became beyond his capacity as the dormant personality took over. Within moments, Bruce was gone. There was only the other guy, only the Hulk.

The physical transformation was even more violent as Bruce dropped to his knees, his sweater and shirt becoming far too tight and ripped apart at the seams. His boots split as his feet expanded to massive sizes, his pants stretched to barely contain his new monstrous size. Standing up in a hunched fashion the green behemoth looked down at Erin, a low rumbling growl echoed deep inside his massive, muscular chest.

"Puny human," he grumbled as if referring to an offending fly. With that he raised his boulder sized fists above his head and smashed them down onto the floor, exploding the room into a storm of splinters and rocks.
 
Last edited:
Erin moved back from him when he shoved her away from his body. She watched him, seeing the look of anger and shock in his eyes. It was clear to her he was pissed off, that was something she knew would happen before she even came here. What was bothering her was that he wasn't down and out yet. It was almost like he was fighting it! "Come on. Come on Bruce. Just go down, l promise you'll be fine. No one will hurt you." She thought to herself as she paced a bit, moving left and right as he fell onto his knees.

It was only a second later when she figured out that the doctors where wrong, the serum didn't work like they would say. Instead of knocking out the hulk, it was only about to knock out Bruce. Now that's either bad or... extremely bad. Now because of that serum there was no way he was going to feel any humanity... and they were in a small town. Her breathing picked up and she backed towards the door as his clothes started tare away from his body, falling in shreds onto the floor.

As he stood up, she had to freeze watching as he towered over her, glaring down at her. When he spoke, she raised her hands a bit, almost like she was surrendering to him. "B-bruce? Bruce... wake up!" She told him, hopinb that the drug wasn't that strong on him either, not that it mattered when he raised his massive sized hands above his head. Before he threw them down, she covered her eyes, covering them. A few seconds later, it sounded as if the room was exploding around her!

lt felt like something was ripping throw her, leaving deep cuts on her. Her face, arms, chest,... her own body felt like it was being ripped into. Quickly, she turned and ran out of what was left of the room and moved down the hallway. Erin looked down at herself, seeing she did have a number of bad injurys. Though, right before her eyes, they healed and disappeared, leaving her in ripped clothes.

Being half naked was the least of her problem though. The doctors were in fact wrong and now there was a giant, green unstoppable monster loose in a town filled with innocent people. People she had hoped to save that were now probably screwed! "l have to get him out of town.

With a groan, she stopped just short of the lobby door and turned around, looking at the big guy, allowing him to look her over. She hoped the Hulk was smart enough to see she was unharmed and he was angry enough to come after her. Leave the rest of the town unharmed! "I'm going to die tonight. Great, just how l wanted to go out." She thought sarcastically before she ran through the front door and turned, heading down the side alley way.
 
The little girl who attacked him scampered away, drawing a frustrated roar from the green behemoth. She tried to capture him, tried to control him. No one controlled Hulk, no one could stop Hulk.

Tossing aside the shattered frame of what was left of the bed, he lunged out the doorway taking half of it with him and his massive shoulders. The little girl was running, she shouldn't be running, Hulk smashed her. He grumbled and surged down the hallway after her, smashing the narrow passage in his wake. Hulk would crush the silly little girl, flatten her so she would not run away again.

Running out the door of hotel after his agitator, his speed and mass got the better of him causing him to careen into a parked car. As if it was the car's offense he shouted at it, stomping on its already twisted frame before flipping it across the parking lot. Screams of little humans started to fill the small town. Bright lights of a cop car came sharply around a street corner. Stupid humans with loud guns, they hated Hulk, they would try to attack Hulk. Like the little girl.

The thought of girl focused his angry and he turn back to way she went, down a back alley heading away from the center of town. Hulk did not need to run, he would just stomp the little girl. Powered by his powerful legs he leaped high into the night time sky, looking down for the girl. Spotting her, he aimed his fall towards her but fell short and ended up plowing through the roof a small hardware store. Undaunted, Hulk burst through the brick and mortar wall in a hail of debris and chased down the girl in alarming speed.

Leaping at her, Hulk swatted her with the back of his enormous hand sending her flying into the dusty wasteland that surrounded the town. Lumbering over her twisted, half naked body, Hulk roared down at her. His anger at the girl swirled like a tempest inside him but part of his primal mind could not help but register to sex appeal of the lithe figure at lay before him.
 
Erin gasped a bit and stopped for a second, hearing a large crash right beside her. She turned and looked at the hardware store, seeing the new, large whole that was just added to the roof top. A moment later, Hulk burst through the wall, sending bricks flying around him. Crap!" Her eyes widened for half a second before she turned and darted towards the desert, trying to get as far as she could from the town and all it's people as she could.

It was a shock when she felt something hit her side. The impact was enough to make her go flying through the air, farther into the desert. If she had to get thrown, she guessed this was a great thing it was in this direct. She hit the ground with a loud thump. Her left leg hit the ground first, making her leg break before she moved into a roll. Dust and rocks flew into the air with each hard hit her body took to the ground before she came to a slow stop. Erin laid there, her eyes closed at the sudden pain that over took her body.

Her leg was broken, that was obvious, but as she turned a bit, she could feel that wasn't the only thing. She had a few broken ribs and it felt like her right wrist was shattered. She could feel blood sliding down her face, most likely from a wound she just got from the fall. Then she heard Hulk growl over her. The first thought that pasted through her mind was, "I'm going to die." Then she felt herself start to heal. Her skin tingled as her cuts closed up, her bones realined themselves. She opened her eyes after a moment, feeling thst almost everything had healed.

"You can't kill me," she whispered before she pushed herself up into a sitting position. Her wrist hurt a bit, but nothing that wouldn't go away in a few seconds. Erin looked up at him, her eyes narrowed a bit before a small breeze blew through. Her top opened up and flowed behind her, quickly, her eyes darted down, seeing that the buttons that had been tolding it close had been ripped off. Now the only thing keeping her breasts from view was her bra, not that she thought he would care about such a thing.

Slowly, Erin looked back up ar him before moving back a bit. "Go on and try again if you'd like." "Maybe he'll become less anger."
 
Hulk gave a menacing huff at the girl as she managed to get back to her feet. Why was she still moving? Confusion angered him more causing him to slam his fists into the ground as a show of force. Was the little girl like the little man with claws? Did she fix herself when Hulk smashed her?

Leaning forward to the girl, his breathing was heavy and threatening almost like a distant thunderstorm, "Hulk crush little girl and she run. Hulk crush her again and she now stand. What little girl want with Hulk?"

Even in his primitive mind state, Hulk realized the girl had no back up. She planned on capturing Banner and now found the beast. She could not beat him, so why did she not run now?
 
She leaned back as he got in her face, staring down at her menacingly. She bit her lip as he talked down to her. Her eyes moved away from him and she looked around, searching for away to get out of this before he got to upset. After a moment, once he stopped talking, she looked back at him.

"If you used that brain of yours, even a bit, l'm more then sure you'd be able to figure out how l'm able to get up when you smash." Erin slowly stood up, keeping her eyes on him, watching to see if he was about to hit her again. Sure, she could heal herself, but it still hurt!

"I want to help you." Her arms crossed over her chest and she glared up at him. "Now l have a question for Hulk. Why aren't you asleep?" She looked over him, trying to see if he even slightly close to passing out. Sadly, it didn't seem that way.
 
Back
Top