Where was the last place you blew your load?

Writhing on the floor in orgasm, shooting onto my stomach as I PM ed with someone on here. Fell al nice and warm now.
 
After reading some threads on here. I was getting so hard i had to go in the bathroom and blow my load
 
Where did I last cum?
On Saturday while wearing my wives panties.
Had just talked to a guy who wanted to meet and have sex.
Got me so hot I had to cum.
Too bad I was unable to meet up with him. :(
 
In a tissue in front of the computer watching lesbian porn.
 
In my mouth with my legs over my head. If only my cock reached my mouth
 
I blew my load over a lovely ladies picture this afternoon, going to send it to her in a little while ;)
 
Deep inside my boyfriends wife. I was fucking her while he fucked me and his cock hit the right spot and sent me over the edge. I have her a huge load in her pussy
 
Deep inside my boyfriends wife. I was fucking her while he fucked me and his cock hit the right spot and sent me over the edge. I have her a huge load in her pussy

Such a naughty boy!!! Whatever, I'm just jealous :)
 
On my boyfriends kitchen floor, I didn't see him on Christmas Day so I went round this afternoon and he was rampant. He stripped me as I walked from the hallway to the kitchen and then dropped his pants and I was on my knees with his hard cock in my mouth. A few minutes later and he was pulling me up to bend me over the table and fuck me. I was so turned on that i almost came when he entered me. A few deep thrusts and I blew my load onto the floor. He lasted a lot longer before cumming in my ass. Now I won't see him again for a week while he and his wife visit her mum in London.
 
Back
Top