The Tease & The Geek

Jin threw the bra into his nightstand as he heard one of his parents arrive. He spent the rest of the night studying for his test tomorrow, despite already knowing the material. The faster he could finish his own test, the better he'd be able to help Ali with hers.

The next day, their English teacher told everyone to get into a seat that wasn't their normal one and Jin took a seat near the back of the room next to Ali. He raced through his own test, finishing it in a matter of minutes, luckily most of the test was multiple choice. Pretending to still be working on the test, Jin slid out the index card he had been keeping behind his answer sheet and copied down all of the answers to the multiple choice questions and a rough outline for the short answer questions. While pretending to look through his backpack for an eraser, he slid Ali the index card behind the desk, out of view to everyone else.
 
Ali copied the answers that Jin gave her. She did the few short answers herself. She finished and turned in the test then walked out of class.
 
The rest of the day passed by fairly uneventfully. It would be a few days until their tests got handed back. Fortunately, it would also be a few days until Ali's next party.
 
Days passed unevenfully. The night of her party she texted Jin. dont come over to early the party doesnt usually get started till around 10. If your too early then you will be labled a loser. Oh and wear something cool.

People started getting there, bringing beer, vodka and other types of booze. The party was in full swing.

http://mssclothing.com.au/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=453

(This is what she would be wearing)
 
She had a few drinks before seeing her geeky tudor wandering around her house. She walked up to him "hey Jin. Glad you made it. There are drinks in the kitchen, people dancing outside and in the den, and people in the pool. Have fun" she said then walked into the kitchen for a screwdriver
 
He walked the kitchen and mixed one of the few drinks he knew how to, a rum and coke. He went out the back door of the kitchen to where the pool was. He found a place to sit and sipped his drink, feeling out of place.
 
After a while her drink started getting to her. She was extra bubbly and more out going. Her and some of her cheer friends went over to the pool stripping down to just their thongs and jumping into the pool. As they surfaced they heard cheering from everyone around the pool. A few more people jumped in. The music playing loud over the speakers.
 
He stayed where he was enjoying his drink, but enjoying even more the sight of Ali and her cheer friends' exposed bodies. He had never seen so many naked girls at once before and the cool water of the pool was making their nipples stiff. He wondered if any of them knew about the deal that he and Ali had made.
 
Ali climbs out of the pool dripping wet she stumbles over to Jin plopping down on his lap. "Heeyy Jiin" she giggles a little. One arm is draped around his neck
 
"Hey Ali," he replied. It was pretty clear that she had had quite a few drinks that night already. "Thanks for inviting me to the party," he said, noticing that they were getting a few looks, with the hottest girl sitting on his lap. Even he had to admit that it probably looked out of place.
 
"Hey!" he hissed. "Don't go saying that around other people." He took a look around to see if anyone had heard her, but luckily it didn't look like anyone had.

"So what did you end up getting on that test anyway?" he asked, trying to move the conversation onto a new subject.
 
"I got a b! You know some of the girls on the squad could use some help to. Coach is threatening to kick them off the squad. You wouldnt want that to happen would you Jin?"
 
"Well no, I wouldn't want that to happen, but... I don't know, that's kind of asking a lot, don't you think? I mean, you and I have a deal, but those other girls aren't really a part of that."
 
"I'll have sex with you" she whispers in his ear nibbling it a little after the words came out
 
A little shiver ran up his spine, but he calmed himself down, trying to control himself. "If I can get you up to an A, I can already have that." he said. Tutoring one girl was proving to be more work than he thought it would be already, if Ali was expecting him to tutor her friends too, he wasn't just going to concede.
 
"Every test you help them with ill let you fuck me." She said straddling his hips, her still soaking body pressed against him.
 
That got his attention very quickly. With Ali this close, it wouldn't take much for them to be fucking already, and Jin's cock was quickly rising in his pants.

"O-ok..." he replied, not able to turn down her offer.
 
She kissed his cheek jumping up running over to some of the cheer girls. He could hear her say "he said yes girls!"
 
He hadn't realized that other girls he would be helping out were also right there at the party. He felt his face flush a little as he wondered whether any of them knew just how Ali had gotten him to agree.

He had to admit though, the cheerleaders he would be teaching were all gorgeous. And at the moment, all of them were either in bikinis or topless like Ali. At that point, his over-sexed imagination fantasized about threesomes or even full-blown orgies with the cheerleading squad, making his cock so hard that it felt like it might burst.

He remembered that Ali had told him that she had gotten a B on her last test. That meant a blowjob! He couldn't exactly ask for one now, but he wondered when he would be receiving it and fantasized in the meantime.
 
After the girls squealed with excitement ali walked back over grabbing jins hand dragging him with her into the house and up the stairs.
 
Jin was snapped out of his fantasy by Ali grabbing his hand and the next thing he knew he was being dragged upstairs and into a room.

"Is this...your bedroom?" he asked.
 
"Ok," he said, sitting down on the bed next to her. "Um, so why did you bring me up here? Shouldn't you be downstairs being a good hostess and all that?"
 
Back
Top