FunWifey Pics :)

FunWifey

Experienced
So, 1st time post....I've been coming to this site off and on for years, found it accidentally and read a couple of stories then left, then came back for more lol. The stories lead into the chatrooms for a lil more interaction....and now it looks like I have stumbled here as a lil further exploration. I'm 27 and live in Florida, yes obviously married. Hubby looooooves to takes pics of me randomly and a lil while back I found where he keeps them on the computer (swear i was not looking for them lol). I have debated on posted them and go back and forth but after a glass of wine I am taking a chance at something new....enjoy!

Attachments

• image348-1.jpg
    image348-1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4132-1.jpg
    IMG_4132-1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 44
So, 1st time post....I've been coming to this site off and on for years, found it accidentally and read a couple of stories then left, then came back for more lol. The stories lead into the chatrooms for a lil more interaction....and now it looks like I have stumbled here as a lil further exploration. I'm 27 and live in Florida, yes obviously married. Hubby looooooves to takes pics of me randomly and a lil while back I found where he keeps them on the computer (swear i was not looking for them lol). I have debated on posted them and go back and forth but after a glass of wine I am taking a chance at something new....enjoy!

Beautiful woman...would love to chat...PM me

Hubby looooooves to takes pics of me randomly

is hubby aware, that his photographic talents, are also on display? :eek:

Florida Newbie

I am also from Florida. Welcome to Lit and I hope to see a lot more of your husband's secret stash.

wow! Impressive start.

Yeah you should really keep going...

Ha, wow thanks for the great comments, and no hubby does not know I am posting the pics here, not sure how he would feel about it. Maybe a couple more before bed....from last Valentines day....

Attachments

• IMG_6731-1.jpg
    IMG_6731-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6747-1.jpg
    IMG_6747-1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 22
Ha, wow thanks for the great comments, and no hubby does not know I am posting the pics here, not sure how he would feel about it. Maybe a couple more before bed....from last Valentines day....

Lovely FunWifey!!!

WOW...that looks like a perfect valentines...you are so sexy

Your hubby is quite lucky he has that view of your "inspiring" figure to admire every day! ;)

My feelings are in getting hard. ;)

wow beautiful, pretty sure you'll have a lot more people cumming ;)

Glad you chose to post them! You are drop dead gorgeous!

Thanks hubby for being always on the prowl with his camera.

Very sexy, I absolutely love the bare ass one. I could feel the blood rush to my cock as I adored you! Please keep sharing.

Welcome! Lovely start...:kiss::devil:

OMG, I must agree, you are one very seexxxy lady, beautiful indeed. Thanks for posting.

Back