cock sucking poll

I would like a 5-8" cock, preferably thick and cut. Pubic hair trimmed. Color is not an issue. Oh, and lots of cum. I like to lick and suck everything from butt-hole to the tip.;)

kalalau said:
I can't tell you how many times I have fantasized about sucking my own--while awake and in dreams....its such a drag that I can't do it!!

In my youth I could suck my own but, in mid-life, and after cervical spine surgery, the mere thought makes me cringe.

human_male said:
I mostly fantasise about sucking my own to be honest.

I used to be able to suck my own cock. Loved it. But then I got older and a little bigger. No more. I tried after losing 40 pounds but still a no go. Maybe after I lose some more I will try again. If I do, I will be sure to take pics and post them here.

Well let's see let's rough it out first,

seven to eight inches,
very thick,
cut but without that stretched look,
trimmed but not shaved, that just ruins it for me,
a big head to top it off, literally,

I like trying to get a cock like this deep in my throat, the challenge creates that sexual tension that drives the experience,

I fantacise about sucking a big cock, bigger than mine... Cept it has to be straight, cut, pubes either finely trimmed or shaved and the dick has to look nice, preferably dark, don't light pale dicks.

P.S. Oxford UK nice cock, first avatar of a dick I've actually liked.

I am fantasizing more and more about cocks so I am pretty specific in terms of what I would like. I'd like one that is about 6"-9" long, and some girth to it. Most importantly it should be both veiny (something I can run my warm tongue up and down) as well as a little darker white in color. Some shaved balls would be a plus.

08slueth08 said:
What type of cock do you fantasize about sucking most? Please give details. Since veiwing the pics of UNCUT on the pic forum, I have been on a black uncut kick for the last few days.

:p I would prefer something around 6 inches and as thick a posible, preferably uncut but colour is unimportant. However, trimmed pubic hair is essential.

:heart:

ChasingShadowsX said:
I fantacise about sucking a big cock, bigger than mine... Cept it has to be straight, cut, pubes either finely trimmed or shaved and the dick has to look nice, preferably dark, don't light pale dicks.

P.S. Oxford UK nice cock, first avatar of a dick I've actually liked.

Why thank you!!! *bows*

size

mmmscurious said:
Something in the 5"-6" range, not too thick, that I can get all the way down my throat.

Ditto! 5-6" would be good and cut is a must. The few times I tried un-cut they had a unpleasant taste under the foreskin. Not sure if they wern't clean or what. Never had that with one that was cut. :p

size

mmmscurious said:
Something in the 5"-6" range, not too thick, that I can get all the way down my throat.

Ditto! 5-6" would be good and cut is a must. The few times I tried un-cut they had a unpleasant taste under the foreskin. Not sure if they wern't clean or what. Never had that with one that was cut. :p

size

mmmscurious said:

i fianlly found a nine incher that my trips to the gym parking lot a whole bunch of fun

fantasy.......a full 12 incher

Back