~Texas Cantina~

MsTexas said:
~blush~

I have never been to Arizona but I'm sure it gets pretty hot.

Care to take a drive through the country?

CaronRoad.jpg

how breathtaking

yep, it gets hot here, summer used to be my favorite time of year till i moved here - it's already in the mid hi 90's and the summers it usually stays in the 105-115 range (but it's a dry heat ... you know, like an oven :p )

djjazzytim said:
how breathtaking

yep, it gets hot here, summer used to be my favorite time of year till i moved here - it's already in the mid hi 90's and the summers it usually stays in the 105-115 range (but it's a dry heat ... you know, like an oven :p )

How long have you lived there?

Oh I know about it being hot, just not as hot as you ... the oven sounds about right.

;)

MsTexas said:
How long have you lived there?

Oh I know about it being hot, just not as hot as you ... the oven sounds about right.

;)

coming up on the longest year of my life, lol

South Texas hot is good (especially with Schlitterbahn, the Guadalupe, and South Padre) - AZ hot is baaaaaaad, lol.

djjazzytim said:
coming up on the longest year of my life, lol

South Texas hot is good (especially with Schlitterbahn, the Guadalupe, and South Padre) - AZ hot is baaaaaaad, lol.

LOL

Ahhhhh good ole tubein down the river, a great way to spend the day. Those days are soon coming since Spring is almost over ... for Texas anyway. :rolleyes:

I love South Padre and Port Aransas ... gonna go this yr, wanna come with?

:D

MsTexas said:
LOL

Ahhhhh good ole tubein down the river, a great way to spend the day. Those days are soon coming since Spring is almost over ... for Texas anyway. :rolleyes:

I love South Padre and Port Aransas ... gonna go this yr, wanna come with?

mmm, sounds nice, doubt i'll have the time or money to make it happen, but keep me posted

djjazzytim said:
mmm, sounds nice, doubt i'll have the time or money to make it happen, but keep me posted

Always willing to share ... its fun!

djjazzytim said:
Why do I suddenly have the song "C'mon Ride The Train and Ride It" playing in my head? :rolleyes:

Cant say that I've heard that song but I feel a wisecrack coming on.

:p

enough wise cracking and flattery for now, gonna get offline (i said get offline, not get off offline, jeez, lol) ... take care and have a beautiful San Anotne evening :rose: :kiss:

djjazzytim said:
enough wise cracking and flattery for now, gonna get offline (i said get offline, not get off offline, jeez, lol) ... take care and have a beautiful San Anotne evening :rose: :kiss:

Its been a pleasure Tim, thanks for spending time here ... I certainly hope that you come back soon.

I will and you do the same.

~hugs~

:kiss: :rose:

MsTexas said:
Oooo MG, I'm honored that you're here.

Pull up a chair darlin, its been a long time since I've seen you. I hope you're keeping well?

~warm hugs and sweet kisses~

:rose:

I'm always doing well enough. And you?

I like to keep up a little. When I have a few minutes.

I've actually never been as far east as Texas, so a little education for the beautiful Ms Texas will do me good.

Comes in tidies up the place ... leaves coffee and donuts for anyone dropping by.

coffee.jpg

donuts.jpg

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

~hugs~

Massive Grooves said:
I'm always doing well enough. And you?

I like to keep up a little. When I have a few minutes.

I've actually never been as far east as Texas, so a little education for the beautiful Ms Texas will do me good.

I'm glad to see you and nice to know things are going well for you luv!

I'm always willing to educate people. Just let me know when you're free for some private tutoring. ;)

Enjoy your day/week MG

~hugs~

:kiss: :rose:

Back