Bf catches gf, her mother and sister having lesbian incest

N

najo11052014

Guest
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Last edited by a moderator:
or what if he catches the gf with HIS Mom and sister? Even more emotional conflict to sort through.
 
Hello friends!
I have an idea for a story but im not really good at writing so i will post here hoping someone can write something nice. The guy is in a long distance relationship with his gf (who he met online), she lives really far so he finally manages to save money and plans a visit. He gets there and everything goes well but he catches his gf having lesbian incest with her mother and sister while a group of men watch and eventually join in an orgy. So whoever wants to use this can decide what the bf will do, i suggest maybe the guy being pissed but also aroused and confronts his gf the next day or something like that.
Hope this works for someone!
Greetings!

Sounds a bit much all at once even if eased into in a story context. I'm sure there are writers who can make it work, just sounds a bit too wild off the bat to be plausible. How about the gf, in the course of the online relationship sends him ever more revealing pics of herself then after a while pics of her and her mother and sister start to filter in. Gradually the clothing on all three get more sexy and revealing , but no sex is taking place, though there is sexy playful contact shown. The guy gets all hot and bothered by the possibilities, but thinks nothings going to happen when he visits.
 
Back
Top