Unwanted Arrangement-Closed For LordUsagi

She shook her head. "Yours is the only one I have ever taken in my mouth. I have seen my sister do it before. Though she'd never admit it. But I swear, you did teach me my husband. Every groan, grunt, moan, and quickening of your breath told me what I needed and where I needed to do it to."

"please believe me." she said her eyes starting to well up.

"Oh my sweet girl of course I believe you, I have never doubted your word," he smiled down at her, "it is just that every woman who has seen my cock has shown an anxiety at doing this. You were the first to embrace your duty with such open vigor." He grinned at her, "perhaps it was not only your will to show your husband you can do what he asks, but to be better than your sister at all things."

She wiped away a tear that escaped. "Lets hope the day will never come when you have to meet her. i'm sure she'll spin all kinds of lies and tales."

she smiled softly "I do wish to be a good wife to you, and i promised to obey you in the bedroom. I only ask for your patience, and not to be upset if I ask why."

Rose ran her hand to his shaft and stroked it lightly. "May I get on the bed?" she asked as her knees started to ache.

He nodded at her question about rising from her knees, stepping away to allow her to stand.

"Oh do not worry my dear, I will never believe anything your sister says about you, but there is a small part of me that wishes to meet her, if only to punish her for speaking ill of you."

"Well my dear husband, if I shall ever want to punish you i'll be sure to introduce you to her" she said grinning and stretching out her legs as she rose.

Slowly as she stood before him she reached down and began to lift her nightdress up her body until it was off over her head. Presenting her body to him for inspection.

He laughed at her words, "somehow I do not think that you would introduce her to me so I could punish her in the way she deserves or for the reason my previous wife would have wanted us to meet."

When she removed her night dress he gave a mocking nod of approval, but his smile and eyes could not hide his true arousal.

"Let us see, large round breasts, just as I like them," he reached up and cupped the breasts, gauging there reaction to his touch.

Rose smiled at his comment on her breasts. "Well I have to bring something large to this marriage" she said teasing him about his large cock.

When he cupped her breast she froze for a moment then stepped forward to him wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him the way he had taught her. First she started off lightly then allowed it to deepen as the passion within her grew.

He enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pressing against his chest when she kissed him, and that sparked his own passionate response. His arms held her tight and his cock pressed between their bodies, a constant reminder of what was going happen.

Breaking from the kiss he whispered with lust in her ear, "what else have you seen of men and women together. Have you ever touched yourself down there?"

she let out a whimper as he broke the kiss and listened to his question. "No, until you were massaging me earlier I hadn't ever had any pent up desire down there before. I've heard my parents of course, and other then the lewd grasping some of the courtesons did over their clothes, I hadn't seen anything else."

She smiled up to him "So there is plenty for you to teach me"

"Yes I have a lot to teach you," he grinned, "though I must say, I imagined the idea of you touching yourself while watching your sister suck some nobleman's cock."

For a moment he thought about how close it could have been that he was not the one standing befor Rosamond's sister. The original idea had been for her to marry him to unite the two realms, but then things had changed and the unwilling Rose had become his bride.

"So my wife really is a virgin in all ways," he smiled, "now let us take a proper look at you." Reaching out he gently pushed her back so she fell onto the soft bed. "Now do not expect me to praise your skills as a rider or all the other things you have shown your proficiency in, this is all about your beauty and my desire for it."

He loomed over her, knowing he must look intimidating with his muscled frame and cock jutting out and shining with the fruits of her efforts.

She fell back on the bed and scooted back a bit so she was completely upon it. He loomed over her taking her in. She trembled slightly at the fierceness of him from this angle. Other then what she had been told, she still wasn't completely prepared for what was to come.

Rose had never felt vulnerable before. This was a new feeling, one she didn't like. She knew that she had felt a safety in his arms however. She knew that she felt desire for him from the way he touched her, and kissed her.

Yet still this was new and a bit scary. For once she had no remarks to tease or taunt him. She simply stared up at him trembling.

He looked down at her, knowing there was no turning back at this point, she had committed to this and he was going to take her. His eyes trailed down her body, taking it all in, using every thought to maintain his erection.

His eyes stopped on her womanhood, and its thick covering of hair.

"That will not do, I like it cleaner down there, you can ask Mary to help you, she knows how I like my women groomed." His tone conveyed that it was not a suggestion.

He knew she would have questions about why The young serving girl would know what he likes, but he had already admitted to having a soft spot for her. He had not asked her for much, he had promised patience and gentleness, he had made it known she was the mistress of the house and all he asked for was obedience here.

Reaching down he took hold of her ankles, and spread her legs so he could move to kneel between them.

"Do not worry I am not going to fuck you yet," he leaned down over her, his hands running up her legs slowly, as his mouth descended on her one large breast.

His movement may have been sudden, but the touch of his lips and tongue was slow and deliberate, as they brushed and flicked the nipple.

Rose took a deep breath as he lifted up her legs and placed his mouth on her breast. She found the action new obviously but his tongue flicked it in such a way she gasped and let out a soft almost inaudible moan.

She had heard stories of woman that shaved their hair below before so it wasn't a shocking suggestion that he asked for. She was willing to try it for him and see how she like it. After all it was the least she could do.

His mouth continued its assault causing her to let out a louder moan.

He lifted his lips from her breast as his hand reached her mound. He did not assault it roughly but instead brushed his fingers lightly over her nether lips, testing her arousal.

"I will not enter you until you beg me by saying, husband fuck me."

He took her other breast into his mouth, this time his sucking was firmer and instead of flicking the nipple with his tongue he circled it slowly."

Rose considered being a smart ass and saying something like 'guess you won't have heirs' but thought better of it. Instead she let out a light gasp as he brushed his finger over her pussy lips and brought his mouth to her other breast where he ran his tongue around it. "mmm" she responded softly with light gasps.

His fingers sought out her bud, hoping to coax it out as his mouth moved back to her first breast. This time his mouth was not so gentle and after teasing the nipple with his tongue he sucked it into his mouth, using his teeth to lightly brush over taught skin as he pulled away.

Rose began to gasp and her breathing increased as he rubbed her hidden nub coaxing it out of hiding with his expert fingers. Her eyes fluttered as his mouth not so gently took her nipple and began to pull and tug on it. She let out another moan as her back slightly arched. "ooh" she muttered. "I like that" she said softly. He was beginning to awaken a part of her she didn't know existed.

He gave her breast one last tug with his mouth.

"If you like that you will love this."

Slowly he began to move down her body, his lips caressing her skin. When he reached her clitoris he ran his lips over it briefly before slowly running his tongue up her pussy lips.

She let out another moan as he tugged on her breast again. Then told her if she liked that she would liked what follows. A gasp came from her mouth as his lips traveled down her body and over her sex. Her mouth opened as soft moans came in succession from his talented manipulation of her sex.

Slowly the gentle manipulation of his tongue began to increase, becoming more urgent as the tip slipped between the silky folds. Her moans were maddening sounds to his ears, causing his cock to swell with need.

He knew he had to get her more excited, to prepare her virgin sex for what was to come. When he had been younger he had not always taken the time to arouse the women fully and his couplings had not always been fully successful. His first had been an older tutor and she had known how to prepare herself for the onslaught of a virgin young man, but some women after that had suffered the discomfort of his eagerness.

So now his tongue and lips worked hard to,arouse her, delving deep into her folds and teasing her bud with soft and eager touched.

Rose closed her eyes and embraced the wonderful sensations his mouth and tongue were causing to her sex. She found herself grabbing the sheets and arching her back as his tongue delved into her. There was something building inside of her, and although she didn't know what it was it made her feel the hunger and desire that his touching of her leg had brought about earlier.

She gapsed as he flicked her now tender clit, and moaned as he impaled her with his tongue. He was evoke her repressed sexual self to reveal itself and accept all that he had to offer.

"oh my" she found herself moaning "I really like that" she purred". Of course she had heard stories of other woman's experiences. Some had been tramatic, and others had been okay but nothing had ever been expressed to her regarding what he was making her feel.

If he kept this out he may indeed get her to beg for him to claim her.

Her eagerness as she arched herself against him, caused him to attack her with even more vigor. His tongue teased her clit with hardened flicks and his mouth sucked her in when not pleasuring with tender touches.

But he did not drive her over the edge yet. So as he sensed she was nearing her climax he slowly moved his body up hers, his lips trailing kisses until he was leaning over her, his arched body supported by his arms as he looked down at her.

He did not stop his teasing though as he slowly ground his rock hard cock against her sex, teasing her bud with its full length.

He wasn't sure if she would like the break in her arousal, he knew his previous wife did. He would take her to the brink again and again until her own words or actions would signal that he was to drive her over. It was all part of him learning what his new bride desired.

She let out a light whimper as he left her sex and kissed his way up her body until his shaft was rubbing against her bud. Another moan escaped her lips as her eyes fluttered up to his.

Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled hers up to kiss him with a passionate fire that that was soaring through her body. Her hips pushed up against his starting the building of her first orgasm once again.

She found herself yearning to be as close as possible to him. Wanting to mold her body to his, yet still slightly nervous having never been in this position before. But he was holding to his word, being gentle and loving in a way she didn't believe was possible.

Any examples she had in her life of such a union had always seemed to portray a animal type behavior. She gasped in his mouth as she drew closer.

He let out a frustrated groan as she ground her body against his eager cock, he wanted to be inside her, fucking her for the first time, but he had promised to be gentle.

Reaching down he guided her legs so they were now wrapped around his waist, letting her subtle presses from her heels guide her need. He reached up and unwrapped her arms so that she was now separated from him. Her lying back on the bed, her arms held pinned back by his hands, their bodies only joined at the waist.

Looking down at her he began to grind his hips against hers with a bit more urgency, his thick shaft running along her moist lips and clit.

"You no all it takes is a few simple words, then I will open your virgin flesh up, filling you with a desire you desperately want."

She growled at him as he separated and pinned her, torturing her tender wanton clit. "Please husband.." she decided to change the wording as there would be plenty of opportunities to 'fuck' in the future, "Please husband make love to me" .

It was obvious he knew what he was doing and how to torture her within an inch of her sanity. She found herself needing and wanting to be one with him. The urge to complete their union, and get the uncomfortable bits over with.

"I need you, and want you inside of me" she purred gasping and moaning as he continued to taunt her.

Back