OOC: Team of Misfits

Same here.

The waiting bit.

And you know he's going to call her ma'am no matter what right?
 
And he will do it to remind her of who she is and what her position is on the team.
 
Great...my poor little fox is going to end up a pet. Feed him well Lady. He likes shrimp and chips. He requires minimal water and minimal attention. He is obedient and as a fox is very cunning.
 
Sparks is going to about die when she figures out that the fox has a humanoid form. XD
 
She won't find out if Kit has anything to say about it. Although I do expect her to find out maybe even call him out on it. Just know that you won't see his human form just by asking for it. You'll have to be sneaky.
 
I'm glad my character is emotionally unstable enough to attract an emotion eating fox.

/beams a winning grin
 
That and the description of your character was cute. This does not mean he will hang around if he feels he is not welcome though. So your character is also doing a good job of making him feel welcome.
 
I keep on forgetting if Jenkins actually notices the fox.

And it's not like he would attract Kits attention for long, seeing how he's emotionally stable. So yeah for solving any problems with having to know things!!!!

Also we need more kick ass females on this team.
 
He hasn't yet....Kit sat next to him, then moved in front of him, then was right next to Sparks for a long time and even got blown away by his emotional outburst and he still never noticed him.
 
my offer to play a female still stands if we can't get any more female writers
 
I rick roll her and she still wants me.

What a gal! /me pounces Aon and nuzzles.

I sure hope the dysfunction shows itself more in the thread. I do vote for the first mission to be a complete fuck up.
 
If we bust out multiple characters I do have a super-power themed girl for another thread that never got off the ground. It was a fun concept too. Mm...oh.

/me back to ze cuddles.
 
I was rereading what Mad Man said and suddenly my manliness vanished.....Magical foxes..... my amazing creation sounds like something from My Little Pony....
 
Back
Top