Tortured Innuendo

No it has not! You just haven't been leaving any juicy tidbits lying around! You can't expect all the women to keep everything going!

Now, give it up Matt! Do a little dance for us and we might put some money in your g-string!

I'm not sure dancing in a g-string for cash is quite my style. However, if there is enough popular demand I could done a pair of tight white boxer-briefs and receit erotic poetry, dirty limericks and suggestive haikus in return for sexual favours.

I'm not sure dancing in a g-string for cash is quite my style. However, if there is enough popular demand I could done a pair of tight white boxer-briefs and receit erotic poetry, dirty limericks and suggestive haikus in return for sexual favours.

I might. . . .if you do some suggestive moves while you are doing your recitations. Maybe you could swing your cock around in rhythm with your poem. Or, you gyrate your pelvis to emphasis the suggestiveness of the limerick or haiku! ;)

I might. . . .if you do some suggestive moves while you are doing your recitations. Maybe you could swing your cock around in rhythm with your poem. Or, you gyrate your pelvis to emphasis the suggestiveness of the limerick or haiku! ;)

Hummm... well here is the recitation. You'll just have to picture the gyrating in your own, very powerful, imagination.

There once was a maiden called Blu
As fresh and as frisky as dew
She sat up in bed
And teasingly said
Now you, my darling, I must screw.

welcome... and thank you... it is always better to join in the game than lurk on the sidelines.

Ooooo! We now have someone to watch! Makes it all a little more exciting, don't you think?

Now, start unbuttoning that shirt slowly while reciting your limerick!

Ooooo! We now have someone to watch! Makes it all a little more exciting, don't you think?

Now, start unbuttoning that shirt slowly while reciting your limerick!

I dance (badly) around the room
While unbuttoning (trembling) my shirt
And recieting (provocatively) the first line of the limerick

Yes! You missed the parade of the cute and fuzzy bunnies hopping through, just before they turned rabid and ate the faces off of the unsuspecting public!

Damn, I missed that too. Perhaps it happened when I was busy rubbing oil all over myself and memorising my limerick in preperation for the strip tease.

Damn, I missed that too. Perhaps it happened when I was busy rubbing oil all over myself and memorising my limerick in preperation for the strip tease.

Woo Hoo! Visualization time!

Now, if I sit in a chair, while your reciting, will you pulse your groin in front of my face?

Woo Hoo! Visualization time!

Now, if I sit in a chair, while your reciting, will you pulse your groin in front of my face?

Probably not, but I might slowly stroke my cock as I roll the letter r in my mouth as I say 'screw....'

Back