Impregnation/Breeder stories

As a lover of all things non consensual and impregnation related, I can't get enough of these stories!

Any talk of tying me down and knocking me up makes me hot as hell, so I say give me more!

The urge to procreate is a strong primal instinct so it makes for good source material in literature.

Add in some cheating/loving wife, non-consent, taboo then the stakes are raised and it becomes even hotter.

From a man's point of view for him to plant his seed into another man's wife is incredibly powerful stuff.

I have some of this in my "David Wilde" series, from two angles.

I'm not sure of a woman's view on impregnation. What are some of the scenarios that "make" it hot and why?

As a lover of all things non consensual and impregnation related, I can't get enough of these stories!

Any talk of tying me down and knocking me up makes me hot as hell, so I say give me more!

I also love the idea of knocking up women either by choice or by ravishment. I also get turned on by women being impregnated the aliens or the animals like octopus, tiger, or horse. I also get turned on by ghosts or monsters or giant plants invading her pussy and making her carry their babies. I also like the idea of the Greek gods like Zeus knocking up modern day women as well, either in human form or as a bull or a snake.

I love pregnant stories especially discriptive ones about the body swelling up and expanding bellys. Women feel free to contact me.

Oops!

I am just a normal single girl. Nothing really special. I am not thin or fat. Tall or short. Beautiful or ugly. Just an everyday run of the mill girl. I have had loves and losses. And at this time in my life I have switched into career mode. Because that is what you do when their are no good guys around. But my life changed in a moment of indecision. It was about nine months ago. And trust me when I say it was nine months ago. I was at work nothing major. My life was doing the average thing, just working and hanging out with my friends going clubbing on the weekends. Normal. It was the weekend and I went out with a couple of my friend. It was a bad day. Work sucked. I was feeling like my life sucked. So I sucked down way to many drinks way to fast. I started to dance with way to many guys and I held two drinks in my hands as they grabbed, bumped and grind me in to a sweaty horny work up mess. You know the ones. I was a bit out of control. I was a bit mean to my friends who where really trying to get me off that table I was dancing as every guy had there hand up my skirt like I was a puppet. And I am sure at one point as I told them to leave me the fuck a lone someone snatched my panties off me. Not sure how. But it hand to be then because I am sure that was when I was laying across the table being pulled by my friends to come home and the guys where pulling on my legs to stay a while long. Bent over the table with my ass in the air. What a lady I'm. Well I stayed. First of many mistakes this night held for me. The second came after take free drinks from about three different guys and one on the house. At this point in time I was...well a bit hammered. The mass of men that where using me as a grinding post and losing it in their pants had hit an epic numbers. Glad I could help. Then he came in. My white knight. Fucker! Moments before it became a gangbang. A guy I know well rushed in and snatched me up to the roar of hateful mob. I thought they would kill him in their horny drunken rage for taking their virgin sacrifice from them at the moment of truth. But Jon was a cop, who worked that beat and he had that look that just could scare you to death. He said one time he got that look in the Army after he had to kill a few. Yeah. That would do it for me too. He was my neighbor across the hall. He chatted a lot but nothing ever came of it. He got me out and took me home in such a beautiful way and moment of time. I was slung over his massive shoulders puking down his back. O' love. So beautiful in its pure form, don't you think? I bet it was a cute site to. I man with woman hanging over his shoulder puking and her bare ass just up in the air like that. Memories. He got me into my place and he stripped off his shirt and pants to get the chunks of vomit off them. I just watched, drunk and horny. He was fine. It was pure man meat. I set on him like a crazed bitch in heat. Because I was. He tried to fight me off but he loved me. He told me later he had always loved me. Always wanted to ask me out but just couldn't do it. He told me later my friends called on him that night when they couldn't get me out of the club. He went down there and got me. The next few hours were pure lust. I ripped his Joe boxers off and he tried to stop me for about a second. He said he was good and a true gentleman but I have good evidence that he was not that good. Well...he was good:) Anyway. I grabbed his thick cock and went down on him and sucked him like he had venom in his body and I had to get it out then to save his life. So I suck it out. His pushes turned to pulls. His stop don'ts turned to don't stop. He is just too sweet of a person. Well a person because what he did in my mouth with not that sweet. He had some pent up pressure working there and I thought he had blown a hole in the back of my head when he lost. But I am a true trooper and finish the deal and drained him like a lake when they open the dam. I fell back on the floor and ripped my clothes off. Open my legs and rubbed my clit and work my soaked pussy like a true pro. He went down on my like the Titanic. What a tongue he has and his lips. Yummy and they are so soft as he worked my sex. I came hard. I have to admit here something about me. I have violent orgasms. I just lose it. I stained a guys neck before and made another pass out from lack of air. I clamped my legs closed and worked and jerk and came all over his face. He grabbed my thighs and ass and tried to break free. We flopped and rolled all over the floor before I let him go. Thank God he was a good swimmer and could hold his breath for a while. He jumped up gasping and I opened up and waved him it like ground control does with planes. He was hard as concrete and came down on me like a hammer on an anvil, driving his mass deep into me. The fucking pounding I took was of epic style. He was slamming that mass of meat in to me for over an hour. I came with violent spasms once, twice, three times a lady. Before he was ready to blow. Then the third mistake of the night came in my indecision. In you or on you he said. I took a second to long to ponder the thought. Shit! He came like Noah's flood. I spent these moments counting. My period was on the 3rd and what is today? O' of coarse it is the 18th! No pill. Why you ask. No sex so no reason to waste money on something I don't need...right? We lay there forever, till the morning broke lock together in a smelly sticky embrace. I learned later that is the best thing you can do to ensure the seed reaches it destination. Glade I could help. The next few weeks where really fun. Telling him thanks for saving me from being fuck by twenty horny guys and getting me home so he could knock me up himself. Then there are the, our, you sure, filling the room when I told him I was pregnant and then that smile. He has a good smile. He was happy. He wanted me, and he wanted kids, and he go both. I on the other would have like a bit more courting time. His mother is a bitch but that is for another story. You see he knocked me up good and if we could have dated a bit I would have learned twins run in his family. He has twin sisters, who are sweet, twin cousins and his mother is a twin. Double bitch! Also as his mother put it, "we grow'em big around here!'" Triple Bitch! She was right. First ever since I met him I have not stopped puking. Fuck Saltines! Second my average nice body is the size of a Macy's day balloon. I could not only feel my belly stretch but watch it too. Plus for lil old me. My breast where a sexy 34c and I had the cutest pink nipples you have ever seen. My tits are the size of a giant’s head with massive dark areoles and very thick long nipples. Jon looks at these like the Holy Grail. And one day soon I might see my feet again. Really looking forward to that since they feel so swollen I am sure they are going to pop. I am so happy he saved me that day. Fucker! This is so much better then rape therapy. He is a good guy and has asked to marry me everyday since he found out. Just to torture him I said no. That he had to prove himself to me. This will be our dating. He has nine months to prove himself a great guy. And he has. A new house and I don’t have to work ever again he says and he has been here everyday. Rubbing my feet and covering me with coconut butter and well that always seems to make him happy too, because when you’re pregnant you are always fucking horny. We have fucked ourselves silly. He has rolled me all over this place and fucking me in every spot know to man, like a crazy person and in his long cocking me tonight, my water broke. Oddly enough he still finished. Great guy. We are going to have more kids because I like the fucking attention, What I mean is I like the fucking and the attention, as soon as the doc work his magic and get these four fucking kids out of me, o yeah I didn’t say, two set of twins. Two girls and two boys! I had two eggs drop that night. And mister sharp shooter hit both targets. Oops!

P.S. Just remember if a guy says, in you or on you, it is always on. You can wash that shit off after.

Hope you like it!

So, were you thinking of a non-consent theme? A husband and wife becoming pregnant together through old fashioned love making?

This thead actually pulls something up to the surface from my memory. The man I dated before my current relationship had had a vasectomy. He used to say that he wished he could have given me a baby... He mentioned something about maybe being able to use one of his sons as a doner so the same genes would be there to ceate a child. He then added that "I wouldn't be having sex with one of his sons, of course..."

But what if...? What if a couple wanted to have a child, and for whatever reason they couldn't... What if the man "allowed" the woman to sleep with one his sons (not her biological child) to be able to have a child...

:)

sounds intresting i dont se anything wrong with the idea

To bad your PM feature isn't activated...

true story

True story....

While married a few years ago, my wife's sister was having trouble getting pregnant. They had figured the cause was her husband. The mom-in-law was determined that her oldest daughter should have a child. Now, I have had a number of children with a previous wife and the mom-in-law kept saying that it'd be wonderful to get 'my boys' into the sister to get her pregnant. Now, the mom and i knew my wife would never allow this.

So mom-in-law arranged to figure out when the best time of the month for the sister to get 'tapped', and arranged to have my wife out of town visiting her grandmother. It was also a weekend that the brother-in-law would be out of town. I was invited over for dinner with sis and mom. We all knew that when the sister had a few drinks that she gets very horny, so much so that she'd jump anything. Her mom got her to drinking and soon she was so drunk and horny that she was pulling me upstairs. Her mom came up after a few moments to check on us, but found that the sister had passed out as soon as she hit the bed.

mom decided that I would go for it and helped me strip her daughter down. When I was undressed she started to leave, but I told her to stay... since this was her idea, I wanted her present at the baby's conception. This really got her turned on. She sat on the bed and watched me plow her daughter. It didn't take long to fill her up with my seed. Mom figured I was done, but we sat on the bed and talked. I had her play and massage my cock until I was ready again. Then I filled her up a second time.

My wife, now ex and the brother in law have never questioned why their baby looks like me. :)

True story....

While married a few years ago, my wife's sister was having trouble getting pregnant. They had figured the cause was her husband. The mom-in-law was determined that her oldest daughter should have a child. Now, I have had a number of children with a previous wife and the mom-in-law kept saying that it'd be wonderful to get 'my boys' into the sister to get her pregnant. Now, the mom and i knew my wife would never allow this.

So mom-in-law arranged to figure out when the best time of the month for the sister to get 'tapped', and arranged to have my wife out of town visiting her grandmother. It was also a weekend that the brother-in-law would be out of town. I was invited over for dinner with sis and mom. We all knew that when the sister had a few drinks that she gets very horny, so much so that she'd jump anything. Her mom got her to drinking and soon she was so drunk and horny that she was pulling me upstairs. Her mom came up after a few moments to check on us, but found that the sister had passed out as soon as she hit the bed.

mom decided that I would go for it and helped me strip her daughter down. When I was undressed she started to leave, but I told her to stay... since this was her idea, I wanted her present at the baby's conception. This really got her turned on. She sat on the bed and watched me plow her daughter. It didn't take long to fill her up with my seed. Mom figured I was done, but we sat on the bed and talked. I had her play and massage my cock until I was ready again. Then I filled her up a second time.

My wife, now ex and the brother in law have never questioned why their baby looks like me. :)

About as believable as Santa Claus, but nice idea...

What if the man "allowed" the woman to sleep with one his sons (not her biological child) to be able to have a child...

Sounds like one hot story. Hot, HOt HOT!!!
(esp. if the dad's there to witness it)

Valleyl81 said:
. . ., possibly through an organization or company that promotes that kind of thing. The idea of a breeding colony or resort really gets me going. I'm not at all into the whole incest thing (that's a major turn-off) but non-consent is fine.

This is the first time, that I'm hearing about the "Stud Motel" theme, but I like it. :devil:

Imagine, coupleness with this fetish all gathering at this club/resort, where GORGEOUS males can be used at their pleasure, and there's no worry about pregagncies, because that is the goal. I miss writing, maybe this might be the story that brings me back into the fold.

I have the 'embryo' of an idea for an impregnation story.

The basis is the slow, methodical and targetted seduction of a 'happily married' woman and her final acceptance of the seducer's suggestion of bearing his child and bringing it up, rendering the husband an unknowing cuckold...

Yes, I do think that cuckolding is inevitably an issue in stories such as these... but a delicious one.

I would like to develop this idea in partnership with a lady who could bring her ideas to 'bear' on the matter... please see my posting in 'personals'.

I'm sorry, but my key fantasy is fucking my best friend's cum-loving pregnant daughter (who I had impregnated 8 months before) at her wedding ceremony in a church that requires the wedding party to be totally naked, and just before her new husband fucks her.

I have the 'embryo' of an idea for an impregnation story.

The basis is the slow, methodical and targetted seduction of a 'happily married' woman and her final acceptance of the seducer's suggestion of bearing his child and bringing it up, rendering the husband an unknowing cuckold...

Yes, I do think that cuckolding is inevitably an issue in stories such as these... but a delicious one.
K.K. had a story called The Round Up about a club that went after wives. Really great, but too bad it was a stand alone.
If I ever have a series it's definitely going to involve a club of guys who keep score on their conquests. You just know it has to have happened in real life.

Yes Yes Yes.....:) Unfortunately when I find such a story ( on ASTTR for example) these are ( believe or not) male homosexual, with maybe an element or two of impregnation. These inevitably are slavery stories where "breeding" is a component. The rest is std. M/M sex. Not a turn on for me.:(

Even searching on ASSTR ( again as an example) and exluding MM stories, they still get in in a majority. I am lost.

So, slavery stories ( Old Rome, Old South, Arabian, Turkish Harem or any other fantasy setting) with NO MM component are sadly lacking. If anyone knows of any post them here. They do NOT have to be "breeding" only, my "kick" is slavery where breeding is ONLY a small component.

Celandine, I think you've touched upon one of the most compelling aspects of breeding/pregnant erotica. For me the power relationship in erotica where the woman is either reluctant, tricked or forced into being bred has great appeal, whereas I can also appreciate those stories where the female is using her pregnancy or fertile time to take the man or men she wants. And yes, I agree about the strange predilection for asstr.org to throw up M/M stories when you do a simple search on impregnation for example.

So yes...plenty more preg/breeding stories will always be welcome IMHO. And like some other folk here I'd be happy to see less interracial or incest breeding stories as they are becoming common (having said that I'm in the midst of trying to write a story for the latter theme...so take my observations with a bog grain of salt lol).

Cheers
Oz

So, I was wondering if anybody knew of a good place to roleplay stories like this. It seems almost impossible to find anything.

Breeder stories

I once RPed with a guy for about a month on one story. It was a select group of women who were found to have an immunity to vampirism, and one or two men who were found to have the immunity.

Therefore, all over the country, facilities were set up and breeder programs began to build up the gene pool of those who had immunity. Since you only had to have one parent with the gene to not be taken by a vampires bite.

It was a silly story but quite fun.

Godly Impregnators

Are there any girls who got turned on by the idea of being breeded by a powerful god like Zeus and becoming a mother to a great hero? There had been a couple of stories like Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief and the new Wonder Woman who is now not made from clay but have Zeus as her father. The romantic in me, would love to believe that the gods are walking the world right now and making babies.

Hi all, great to be here, I've enjoyed the products of collective dirty minds online for years! ;) Thanks all authors for taking the time to share stories.
I have a request:
I love impregnation stories. However, it seems SO MANY are interracial cuckholding or incest stories. I'd love to read a white on white, non-related, impregnation story!! I would love to write more but I don't have time to sit and type like i used to, because I have been impregnated twice in two years myself, LOL, so i'm a busy sleep-deprived nursing MILF! :D
Just a thought of something I'd like to see here.

Try my "The Girl with the Silver Trombone" It's not quite impregnation but it's close...it's implied! Love those stories too!

There's something about making babies that is both a lot of fun and also spiritual. The idea of making a new life inside a woman's pussy, there's a real magic in this act and not dirty at all for me.

Back