Orgasm without cumming?

mr_db

Literotica Guru
Lol I know this might be the most ridiculous question ever, but is it possible? For guys to orgasm and feel that rush without actually cumming and make a mess :p

as a matter of fact: yes, it is, it's happened to me a few times. it's hard to explain. it's the ecstasy without the attendant involuntary muscular action. it feels pretty damned good, actually.

ed

Orgasm and ejaculation are two seperate physiological processes. Most of us just feel them at the same time, so we think that they're the same thing and inseperable. Have a look here. I have been able to separate them during edging, but not reliable. Prostate massage is also another way to get one without the other.

I tried it once it is sucked.
I lost all arousal and energy, but didn't get any of the pleasurable satisfaction.

That's the completely opposite of what it was supposed to do. :D

Yes. Of course. If you practice edging for a while when you get good at it, you can get to.a.point.where you are orgasming slightly but.without ejaculating. The real benifit to this is the ability to have multiple orgasms through the perfection of this method. Another added benifit of course is being able to last as long as you want or need to.
Karma Sutra takes this concept and perfects it. Check it out, it is very liberating. Good luck!

My ex used to do that a lot. I asked him why, or rather how, and he said it had taken a lot of self discipline, though didn't go into detail how he made it work.

I think for a man learning how to control his orgasm is the most.important and appreciated skills he can aquire.
Believe me when I say this isn't an.exact science. Your are trying to get as close.as you can to orgasm and then stopping.the stimulation momentarily. Some times hand pressure in the right area helps. Sometimes it shoots you over the edge. The practice is fun. :D
When you get good at it you will have a low grade orgasm but no ejaculation. Plenty of precum. Which is usually much appreciated. Then you can do it again and again, to a point. The final release can be amazing or you might chose to not cum. But still be sexually satisfied.

A few years back, I developed the ability to have orgasms without ejaculation. I can have multiple in a row - the other day my wife managed to have me doing so for ~4 hours running. These orgasms are much more like what I observe my wife having - they are full body experiences, intense, not focused at all on my genitals. They can be strung together fast, or slow, or with long plateaus in between escalating levels of intensity.

I can experience these orgasms without any direct stimulation of my cock. Perineum massage/pressure produces very swift, intense orgasms for me, as do my nipples. Direct prostate massage similarly.

I no longer feel like I require an ejaculatory orgasm to feel more-than-satisfied. Those to me, while fun, seem much more localized in sensation, whereas the full-body non-ejaculatory ones are much more intense and long lasting for me. Plus, if I don't ejaculate, we can play for hours and hours without interruption, which is a total win.

I did it once, no idea how, but it was fairly amazing, and followed quickly (within one minute) by an ejaculatory orgasm. Who knows!

I used to be able to do it many years ago while edging. I was confused at to what happened, because I know I orgasmed....but nothing came out. I never tried for multiples. I think it is called retrograde ejaculation. I'll have to try doing it again.

I was confused at to what happened, because I know I orgasmed....but nothing came out. I never tried for multiples. I think it is called retrograde ejaculation.

To clarify - what I spoke of in my response above is not the practice of retrograde ejaculation (RE), which I also can do, it is something a bit different. In RE you are in essence holding back the ejaculation by redirecting it, which is fine and dandy, and useful in some ways. The approach I am speaking of involves a complete separation of the ejaculatory reflex and the orgasm, though you may involve some of the same structures and nerves for a bit :)

They need to write a "Welcome to Manhood for Idiots" book to hand out to highschoolers to explain how all this stuff works, I can't believe I missed out on this for so many years.

I used to be able to do it many years ago while edging. I was confused at to what happened, because I know I orgasmed....but nothing came out. I never tried for multiples. I think it is called retrograde ejaculation. I'll have to try doing it again.

Retrograde ejaculation is when ejaculate is forced into the bladder. This can happen if the urethra is blocked (intentionally or not) during ejaculation. The result is usually cloudy urine for a short while as it passes.

Thanks guys for the clarification....really thought that it was the same thing....now I'll have to practice both!!

Contracting the pelvic floor muscles tightly enough and holding them can cut off the pathway of your semen, allowing an orgasm without ejaculation. The benefit of which is you get the orgasm without the pronounced 'loss of interest' that most men feel after ejaculation. Your arousal level may flag slightly but you'll likely not even notice if you continue playing. You'll also be able to maintain your erection which is obviously a big plus.

I'm not sure if this is considered Retrograde Ejaculation as it's described above, but it's how I've been able to achieve multiple orgasms in the past. It's also a technique that I use sometimes when the wife isn't home but I feel like I just HAVE to cum. It lets me save some of my mojo for when she's ready to play. From my experience there is little to no loss of volume when I finally do ejaculate so I'm not sure there's anything being 'redirected'. I could be wrong.

It takes practice - you have to exercise those muscles to build up the strength but it's definately worth the time and effort. :)

My experience with this revolves mostly around the fact that I was masturbating to orgasm long before I hit puberty. I can remember my first ejaculation because I knew it was going to happen eventually and was on guard for it. Having said that, I have no more idea than these fine Literotica members (indeed, rather less than some!) on how to get back to it now that my balls have dropped. (Less mess would certainly be nice! But speaking for myself, I also enjoy the sensation of semen rushing down my shaft, so it's clouds and silver linings.)

i discovered this by accident. a partner noticed during oral sex on me that i seemed to have an orgasm but didn't ejaculate, she was concerned that i hadn't really cum and wanted to know what was going on, plus my cock stayed semi erect after. it got me to researching and experimenting to see what it was. in my case retrograde ejaculation is a side effect of mild neuropathy from my being a diabetic. i'm not complaining! i can still cum and remain erect enough to continue and have another orgasm later. muscle control and other tantric type techniques are also helpful. different things for everyone. all in all it works for me.

After a procedure to treat prostate cancer (successfully) I had to take Flomax. One of the side effects is retrograde ejaculation. I find the orgasms are quite intense, no Kleenex required.

I think I should point out that retrograde ejaculation is not exactly something that is healthy. As far as I know, there aren't any "serious" physical side effects, but it has been known to cause infertility. Some of you may want to take that in to mind.

Retrograde ejaculation is also not the same as separating ejaculation from orgasm, and thus achieving "orgasm without cumming." You are still cumming, you are just doing it inside your body instead of normally.

Separating orgasm from ejaculation is something much different. This method of self-control is just that, self-control achieved through lots of edging practice, to the point where one is able to experience orgasm without "going over the edge" and ejaculating (internally or otherwise). I, personally, achieve this by relaxing (not clenching) my Pubococcygeus muscle and sometimes the muscles around it. The relaxation is difficult, but it prevents me from going over the edge. There is no ejaculation, retro or otherwise, and I've even experienced full body and multiple orgasms doing this. I wouldn't call these orgasms "mild" or "inferior" to normal ejaculatory orgasms--certainly not the multiple orgasms, which can last several minutes with intensity that matches and surpasses "normal" orgasms. ;) Trust me, at times it can even be painful.

There are many methods to achieve this type of thing, but remember that retrograde ejaculation isn't one of them. It's still ejaculation.

Interesting

I think I should point out that retrograde ejaculation is not exactly something that is healthy. As far as I know, there aren't any "serious" physical side effects, but it has been known to cause infertility. Some of you may want to take that in to mind.

Retrograde ejaculation is also not the same as separating ejaculation from orgasm, and thus achieving "orgasm without cumming." You are still cumming, you are just doing it inside your body instead of normally.

Separating orgasm from ejaculation is something much different. This method of self-control is just that, self-control achieved through lots of edging practice, to the point where one is able to experience orgasm without "going over the edge" and ejaculating (internally or otherwise). I, personally, achieve this by relaxing (not clenching) my Pubococcygeus muscle and sometimes the muscles around it. The relaxation is difficult, but it prevents me from going over the edge. There is no ejaculation, retro or otherwise, and I've even experienced full body and multiple orgasms doing this. I wouldn't call these orgasms "mild" or "inferior" to normal ejaculatory orgasms--certainly not the multiple orgasms, which can last several minutes with intensity that matches and surpasses "normal" orgasms. ;) Trust me, at times it can even be painful.

There are many methods to achieve this type of thing, but remember that retrograde ejaculation isn't one of them. It's still ejaculation.

Hmmm, wow...

Hmmm, wow...

It seems amazing, but it really isn't. You simply have to understand that orgasm and ejaculation are two completely different physiological events. Once you learn to correctly separate them, then the non-ejaculatory orgasms will be the same as the orgasms you've experienced before. They won't be at first, but if you continue training for it you can eventually achieve that level of control and separation. Eventually. With lots of practice and serious dedication.

And it is control. It takes a hell of a lot of discipline and self restraint to not just say "fuck you, clean orgasm! I just wanna cum NOW!" during training and...um, blow it. ;)

In old school India, the Tantric cults and secret societies that taught this as part of their "sexual alchemy" required all potential new members to practice celibacy for a minimum of nine months to a year before they even began this type of training. They figured if the potential new member didn't have enough discipline and will power to be perfectly celibate for at least that long, then they wouldn't be able to properly learn and master the complex sexual techniques of the cult or secret society. And they were usually right.

oh wow

It seems amazing, but it really isn't. You simply have to understand that orgasm and ejaculation are two completely different physiological events. Once you learn to correctly separate them, then the non-ejaculatory orgasms will be the same as the orgasms you've experienced before. They won't be at first, but if you continue training for it you can eventually achieve that level of control and separation. Eventually. With lots of practice and serious dedication.

And it is control. It takes a hell of a lot of discipline and self restraint to not just say "fuck you, clean orgasm! I just wanna cum NOW!" during training and...um, blow it. ;)

In old school India, the Tantric cults and secret societies that taught this as part of their "sexual alchemy" required all potential new members to practice celibacy for a minimum of nine months to a year before they even began this type of training. They figured if the potential new member didn't have enough discipline and will power to be perfectly celibate for at least that long, then they wouldn't be able to properly learn and master the complex sexual techniques of the cult or secret society. And they were usually right.

Very interesting!

Back