Russia to ban public discussion of gay and transgender issues

naughtyinsilk

Scorpio Sensuality
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Posts
1,816
Political leaders in St. Petersburg are about to vote on law that will make it illegal for any person to write a book, publish an article or speak in public about being gay, lesbian or transgender. The ruling party led by President Medvedev and Prime Minister Putin could make millions of people invisible with the stroke of a pen.

Please support our GLBT sisters and brothers in russia by pressuring world leaders to convince the russian sto drop this idea.

please sign the petition at:

http://www.allout.org/en/actions/russia_silenced

and spread the world, rights hard won must be kept and built on:rose:
NIS:kiss:
 
I signed. Without a second thought, I signed. What an utterly frustrating bill to even have to be fighting.

I wish I had more to say, but the whole concept is sapping my ability to speak in anything other than disbelieving, angry vocalizations. It is, very literally, a thought destroyer.
 
Signed, not that the mobster Putin will care.
 
Last edited:
I emailed my transfriend in Moscow, but haven't had a response yet. Hope she is not in the gulag now.
 
She told me this is just one guy and he hates gays, lesbians, and bis as well as trans. She said no way is it going to be the whole country.
 
Back
Top