Favorite purple bra

I'm discovering that I'm a total exhibitionist who is loving all these comments. So here are a few more from the past few nights.

Enjoy!

Just when I was starting to wonder about your ass....at least there's more tit shots to hold me over while you tease that out.

Just when I was starting to wonder about your ass....at least there's more tit shots to hold me over while you tease that out.

I'm a LOT more confident in my breasts then in my ass, otherwise you'd be seeing a lot more of that. ;)

Well, we can't blame you for having confidence in those, I guess. Still, I'm sure we'll agree that the rest of you is a pretty good bonus.

I'm a LOT more confident in my breasts then in my ass, otherwise you'd be seeing a lot more of that. ;)

That's okay hun....you post what you are comfortable with.........but we like the tease of ass and look forward to you maybe getting more confident to show more of it:rose:

I'm discovering that I'm a total exhibitionist who is loving all these comments. So here are a few more from the past few nights.

Enjoy!
I love the nipple pinch and two in one pic very hot,thanks sexy

attachment.php

IMH! That is so fucking hot. It makes me feel like you are cumming to me and.getting ready to jump on my eagerly waiting hard cock. Damn I'm cumming hard!

Oh My!

Thank you for keeping me warm on a cold snowy day!

Amazing!

your ass

I think you might be wrong about your ass. I think it could be a hot little ass......

Enjoy!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Your boobs look so much fun, love the way they hang when you are on all fours.:devil:

I love the nipples through the tank top... what a wonderfully sexy look. I'm smitten -- in a good way! ;-)

Mel, your pictures have made my evening, I think I would like to lick you till your juicey then slip your pearls inside your pussy and pull them out slowly across your love button X
If thats ok with you?

Thanks again everyone, I'm glad you like them. I'll be sure to take some more this week.

Back