60 Plus Check In

Irishman here. In my sixties and still like all the things I always liked regarding sexuality.
I also love women of our age group. Have so much still to offer and are special in regards experience, kindness.
Would love to make contact here with any ladies 50s or 60s for a chat on any topic. Would like lady friends from around the planet

Last edited:
checking in

I'd have been here sooner, but I don't move as fast as I used to!:eek:

Of course, sometimes slower is better!;)

Hi Marie, it appears that you blocked me and I'm not sure why. I was hoping to continue our conversation. Can you say hello? Thanks.

70 + searching

I'm a 71 yr young guy who hasn't had his wife for over 10 years.she just isn't interested in sex. I've always have been good to her and still am but I just can't help fantasizing about another woman in the same type of situation! Just wishing . BTW I'm 5 10 175# and still workout.

Just checking in. Born many moons ago back on a winters night in 57.

Attachments

• D3062B8B-DAD3-44D2-A781-DDA720BF943E.jpg
    D3062B8B-DAD3-44D2-A781-DDA720BF943E.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 3
My wife and i are both in our sixties. We still find the odd guy to join us in bed. Hopefully we will never quit.we are in canada !

Not complaining by any means but what is it that makes your beautiful nipples always hard? What ever it is would like to get some for my lower region lol. Thanks for Sharing your awesome body with us.

That’s what’s nice when your older

My wife and i are both in our sixties. We still find the odd guy to join us in bed. Hopefully we will never quit.we are in canada !

You have fewer hangups and it’s a natural thing to enjoy.
I have a number of couples my own age that I join in bed for some nice relaxed sex
Sharing is caring and great fun.
I have a nice meet with friends tomorrow. Feeling horny already.

Hi

Sixty is the new fifty.
Would love to chat to some lovely ladies of my vintage. You are only as old as (the woman) you feel !
Can you drop me a wee message xx

Retired so well over 60. My itch never abates and it needs to be scratched. Being bi-sexual many hands can satisfy. I'm in northern Indiana in a rural area more center of the state. Screen name at gmail

Old and good

love this thread,65 here and still to have SEX.live in Northeast Georgia.need some excitement

Good morning from Scotland.

Catching up with mail sporting a lovely big hardon. In my sixties and itvstill needs a bit daily attention. Love being bi. Meeting a nice naughty couple late on today. Can’t whack a nice 3sum on a Sunday afternoon.

Im not 60, 44 actually. Love to talk with real women, ive always had a lust for older women. Such a turn on fucking an older lady.

Back