where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
During ass play, I massaged my p spot a lot so leaked and gushed all over the floor, my thighs and my stomach. Not being relaxed enough to sissygasm last night, I finished stroking sat on the sofa.

After so much edging all day, the resultant orgasm was a short, sharp intense one but ultimately disappointing.

In my mouth, I gave some old fucker a blowjob at the bar last night. He looked like the dad on that old TV show Sanford and Son.

4 days ago in this lovely and highly energetic lady's mouth. We hooked up on a trip. It was an amazing time. She sucked me so expertly! Then we fucked in several positions and when she caught on that I was into feet, she gave me a foot job that I will remember for a long time. Then she took me in her mouth and took what had to be my biggest load in recent memory.

Tenga egg again only this time my wife was working it. We were having a less than great hand job, she after 40 plus years just doesn’t get it and so I brought out an egg and put it on. 5 minutes later DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back