Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

Yes!

Absolutely I would in the Houston area. I have in the past but it's been a LOOOOONG time.
 
I would have loved to meet a certain someone from here for coffee but sadly I doubt it will ever happen at this point after our long and winding road....
 
If it were someone I posted with or PM'd with a lot...yeah it would be fun...and why the heck not lunch?! With coffee of course
 
I would if I had a chance to chat and get to know someone and felt they were worth meeting and maybe being friends with. I don't see the harm. We're all just human beings.
 
I met up with a guy but no coffee was involved, :devil:
Omg was it fun by the morning I could barely stand I was incoherent and had alot of firsts
Only thing is it's ruined using my toys now lol

Hey there. That is great. Got some touching in huh? lol I knew you would have fun once you found a guy to meet. Who needs toys when you got the real thing? :)
 
I think I would - I'm a pretty chatty girl and love to meet new people. I don't think there are many Lit members in my neck of the woods, though.
 
I think I would - I'm a pretty chatty girl and love to meet new people. I don't think there are many Lit members in my neck of the woods, though.

I am sure there at lease a few in your area, just have to get them to speak up instead of lurking. It is really fun to meet somebody for real, put a face to words on the screen and who knows, may get live out a fantasy.
 
Totally would meet for coffee if that was all that we got out of it. I did meet a fantastic woman for more than coffee over the summer.
 
Well there was a creamy substance involved. You can call it coffee if that's the lingo you want to use. Lol

Have done a few times latest was on sunday. However its always with someone I've had an email relationship with for awhile.
 
Meeting a Lit friend

Absolutely I would! It’s not that often you get to openly chat about some of the stories you’re into here. I haven’t seen many people from atlanta on here though. Seems strange since it’s kind of a big city.

It would be fun to meet up for coffee or a beer with a woman or man from here. Would probably be a great way to make a friend!
 
Have in the past and hope to again someday. Just need to meet the right woman.
 
Of course - although the conversation might not be appropriate for Starbucks!
 
Back
Top