Burn the Bastard

rightbank

Virgin
I am tired of the men being the aggressor and the wife being the wimp. There are BTB stories wherein the offended husband gets aggressive and brings down the offending male offender by all means available, taxes, brutality, business, etc. causing all kinds of mayhem and expense (physical and emotional). Yet, the only solution seemingly available the wife is to go out and have an affair. This is not revenge it is just another mistake. She does the same thing he did and it is supposed to be all better?
Fuck that!!
I wish authors would write stories about how the wife finds out and takes control of the situation causing financial, physical, and emotional consequences to the cheating pair.
Why should the men be able to reek havoc on the wives while the only solution for the wife is a meek and unsatisfactory affair with someone they do not love or desire? How does her sleeping with some other man really hurt the cheating husband?
Anyone willing to take up the banner?

So the woman having sex is another mistake but her doing real harm that may never be repaired is somehow not? We aren't debating justifications here since we'd be here all day on if both or neither are justified responses but I'm failing to see how this is better behavior. How her cheating makes the man pay is again debatable but it's about showing him how it feels. While it DOES sync up well with my personal experience personally I'm tired of women being seen as "Good" and we should have one go to the absolute psychotic levels that guys often do.

Regardless I can work on this.

Thanks for the link Lovecraft68 but

Sorry, LC68, but this is the kind of story I was talking about. Now, if she had used his money already to set Chad up in his own apartment, sent the video of cheating husband to his co-workers and bosses, and had the little girlfriend there for the confrontation, it might have been revenge.
All she got was what is in reality going to be a brief encounter with a younger guy, and a nasty court case.
How does her having an affair cause any consequences for the wayward husband? What does it do to his work, relationship, financial security, or reputation?
How does it improve her standing and future?

Last edited:
So the woman having sex is another mistake but her doing real harm that may never be repaired is somehow not? We aren't debating justifications here since we'd be here all day on if both or neither are justified responses but I'm failing to see how this is better behavior. How her cheating makes the man pay is again debatable but it's about showing him how it feels. While it DOES sync up well with my personal experience personally I'm tired of women being seen as "Good" and we should have one go to the absolute psychotic levels that guys often do.

Regardless I can work on this.
Sean, I am just tired of the double standard exhibited on this site by authors who seem to think it alright for men to seek retribution against a cheating wife and her lover by any means available while limiting an offended wife to getting revenge sex which in no way impacts the wayward husband. I am not saying revenge sex is good, better, or best, just think that there should be other options open to the wives.

Sorry, LC68, but this is the kind of story I was talking about. Now, if she had used his money already to set Chad up in his own apartment, sent the video of cheating husband to his co-workers and bosses, and had the little girlfriend there for the confrontation, it might have been revenge.
All she got was what is in reality going to be a brief encounter with a younger guy, and a nasty court case.
How does her having an affair cause any consequences for the wayward husband? What does it do to his work, relationship, financial security, or reputation?
How does it improve her standing and future?

Hi, yeah I saw your comment on the story.

I cannot say I disagree with your thoughts.

But...

People get their payback in different ways and according to their personalities. Maybe Brenda is not worried about money. Perhaps she doesn't care about sending pictures to his co workers.

On the note of his co workers, guys like Greg brag until the cows come home about who they are fucking. Odds are his "friends" new anyway.

This story fit my personality and "code" Lex Talionis. An eye for an eye or let the punishment fit the crime.

Greg cheated and during it laughed at a picture of his wife saying "How do we look?"

Debra put on a live show he was forced to watch and asked the same thing repeatedly.

Both inflicted heartache and pain upon each other.

Done deal.

I wanted it to be a story of sexual revenge not divorce court.

But I thank you for the time you took to read it as well as comment and express your opinion on the story. I was obviously looking at it differently from you, but I appreciate your comment as a valid one and not a hate spewed "you suck" which is a lot of what is in that category

Sean, I am just tired of the double standard exhibited on this site by authors who seem to think it alright for men to seek retribution against a cheating wife and her lover by any means available while limiting an offended wife to getting revenge sex which in no way impacts the wayward husband. I am not saying revenge sex is good, better, or best, just think that there should be other options open to the wives.

I agree.

But understand that Loving Wives is an extremely male driven category. I am sure there are women readers, but by nature LW has become a haven for bitter men with low opinions of women.

Men who have low opinions of women only see them as "sluts" and bitches so of course the only revenge they themselves could fathom in their limited thinking is her fucking another guy.

And even when the guy cheats half the time she's still wrong:rolleyes:

Maybe sometime I'll write a story where the husband cheats and she has him raped by a bunch of her friends with strap ons then hooks him on drugs and sells him into sexual slavery to serve as all purpose mouth at a gay club.

I mean when you do that to a woman over there its 5 stars right?

Bottom line is you are thinking about reality or a decently written story. They don't think at all over there. its just "women bad, women fuck man bad, woman stupid...."

Back