Sexual Positions and some Inspiration

Favorie positions

Aside from doggie style... I like face to face, wheter lying down or standing up... her breasts
against my chest as we fuck!
 
Saw an amazing video a few days ago, a woman with 3 guys and one position was her on her back on a guy, like reclined reverse cowgirl, with him in her ass, she'd lay back and sick off a second guy, then the third stepped up, I'm between get legs and you thought he was going in her pussy, but he slipped into her ass along with the other guy.double stuffed her ass! Then he slipped out and into her pussy and back to her ass, it was so hot.

I'm just trying to get into my wife's ass to begin with let alone with a second or third...
 
My favourite sex positions.

Hey guys, thought I would post something - ain't been on the Lit forums for ages. Been so busy with a lot of 'getting into work' and going through a bad patch but here I am, lol.

My favourite sexual positons are deep stick (woman's legs on the guy's shoulders) and doggy.

I've done a lot of different positions during the past 6 months due to being single and just fucking guys! LOL.
 
legs between mine

Many years ago I dated a young woman who had a 2 year old child and was going throuh a diviorce. One night we were at a party when we had drank too much to drive so we stayed the night in a twin bed in a spare bedroom. Since the bed was so small when we slept her legs somhow ended up between mine so when I woke with a huge hard on we instantly started playing and I was fucking her with her legs together. After just a few minutes her eyes rolled back in her head and she started shaking like she was being electricuted! That scared the hell out of me until she started moaning and I knew she was having an intense orgasm! After we had both spent our selves she was suprised and wanted to know what had happened? I told her she had the most intense orgams I had ever seen and I was lucky to be on top for the ride. She then explained that this was her first time to have an orgam and she was indeed going to have me make up for all the times, including when she got pregnant that she was short changed in that department. I was shipped to a different station before she killed me from loss of body fluid!
 
Being ridden by her in any form, doggystyle, and almost anything where her breasts are pressed against me somehow.
 
I love Doggy too, but also love a woman to be on her back with her legs up resting on my shoulders.....love to watch her expression as I psuh deep inside.....seems to get deeper and deeper....watching her gasp as I go all the way.

I'm with DavidK for sure. Thing is I have to be standing up. Best is at the corner of a bed which is quite high, the lady lying diagonally on the bed with her ass just off the corner. I start squatted down to lick and suck and eat at her lovely puss and clit. Then I stand, legs wide apart, and tease her with my dong while I admire her entire form lying there before me, beginning to writhe. Then comes the Big Plunge, which with all that wetness of her honey and my saliva can be all the way in one slow luscious shove. While she cries out and copes I get her ankles up onto my shoulders. Then, standing there, I can build from a lazy lunging up into full fury, with occasional stops while I bite at her feet. I love all the thrashing about she does which I can watch. I feel I can control and delay my own eruption really well when I'm standing like this. Definitely the way to deliver separate and distinct orgasms for her, before letting fly with my spunk, either deep in her or all over her belly. Very pleasant indeed! Then it's time to climb onto her and get into some deep snogging. Very nice to feel the smearing of cum onto my torso as we tangle and roll.
 
Last edited:
I think they call it "Jockey"

She is laying face down on the bed, her hips raised slightly and legs apart. I straddle her legs, and enter from behind. All the benefits of Doggy, with some new twists. My ex had medical problems, so she could not stay on her knees long enough for me to climax. In this position she could go all night! Also I discovered that I could lean forward and either pin her arms down or apply pressure to the back of her neck/head for nights she was submissive. If you are close to the edge of the bed, you can put one foot on the floor, slightly raising yourself up and getting great leverage. Some nights I just wanted to knock that pussy through the mattress:devil:
 
Back
Top