Voyeur & Exhibitionist's Confessional

Enjoying?

Well, well.... I thank you very much. I guess if I knew I had a neighbor who enjoyed watching me while enjoying themselves, I'm sure I would have more adventures ;)

Good evening Horny Hoosier............are you behaving toninght? Enjoying yourself?........:devil:
 
A very warm night led me out to the back deck. No breezes and it must have been 80 degrees out. No relief until my neighbors decided to come outside.she is something of a tease to begin with and has set my imagination alive more than once. Apple bottom...fully aware of her affect on me.

Her husband started to kiss her and hold her close....she knew I was watching and wanted more...

She slid to her knees and started to insipid him...her eyes were on my while she engulfed him....

Let's. Just say that I had an orgasm that was exreme
 
I would definitely class myself in the voyeur category but havnt had the pleasure of watching anyone other than online yet, and I do try to stay on the look out ! I have however experienced the exhibitionist side of things unintentionally last year. We had just purchased a spa and naturally could not wait to fuck it. One night I put up a couple of sun shades so the neighbour could not see and myself and my wife had a few drinks which lead to her giving me head. As I looked up I realised our neighbour could see through a gap and was watching intensely.


Now our neighbour is a mid fifties guy and not really the sort I'd ask to watch is but I found it a massive turn on. I didn't tell my wife as she would of freaked, and he didn't know I'd spotted him. After 10 mins of my other half passionately sucking my cock I decided I'd bend her over the side and fuck slow see he could see it all, her tits bouncing, her face as she was being fucked. I looked up after 10 mins as I was beginning to cum and was shocked to see both him and his wife watching, hith her wanking him off.

To this day they don't know I new they were watching, or my wife that they were watching. We often talk to them in passing and it turns me on thinking that he has my wife being fucked in his mind every time he speaks to her.

I'd love for them to return the favour one day!
 
Uk guy on yahoo, 7 inches, hard and in hand, been playing a little while and getting very close to cumming, anyone like to watch? play? join in?
 
While walking around in my house in my bra and panties, like 10 minutes ago, I caught my neighbor looking in my window. Guess I'll be half naked in the living room more often.
 
Love to take naked hot tubbing in backyard in hopes of being spotted by the neighbours. After like to stand on back deck and dry off.
If only I know that I was being watch then I would give a better show ;)
 
I was away on business last week in a hotel in Europe.
I was in a hotel which overlooked a block of apartments and the opposite apartments were only a few yards away from my window.

I woke up in the morning and it was still dark outside, looked out of the curtains to see what the weather was like (snowy as usual in Switzerland!) and saw that the light was on in the apartment directly opposite.

Then I saw a woman, would guss in her mid forties, walking around the apartment. I opened my curtains and drew the blinds and started to get ready for my shower. Stripped off my boxers and started walking around the room naked with a semi hard cock.

I walked around a bit pretending to do a bit of stuff..packing etc, then walked into the bathroom. The woman was still there, I could see her in the mirror on the wardrobe. I had a quick shower, then returned to the room and dryed myself off near the window so she could see.

I could not tell exactly whether she was watching or not, but would have been hard for her not to have seen. i was practically in the next room to her! Anyway, would like to think she caught a few cheeky glimpses before she left ofr work with a smile that morning.

I love being an exhibitionist!
 
New story

Here is a new story but it is relatively tame.
My old house in TN was in a cul-de-sac and set back a little bit further than the house next door. When I first moved in I notice our master bath window had about a 45 degree angle into the bedroom of the next door neighbor. You could not see the whole room but you could see about 1/3. The first couple that lived there never opened the blinds but they moved about 3 months later. In moved this curvy 28yo who had the best set of boobs ever! I was thinking she was going to keep the blind closed but surprisingly she left it open. Got to see in her bra and panties on several occasions. The best was right before x-mas. She must have gone shopping because she kept trying on clothes she bought. Got to see her in several sexy bra and panty combinations. Sadly this was the only time I got to see her huge tits and she was changing bras. She had to know that I could see in because she waved to me once when I was in the bathroom cleaning the tub. Wish I would have tried something.
 
After my shower in the morning I make my coffee and walk around naked. I have glass sliders and sometimes drink the coffee in front of them to see if anyone is around.
 
I LOVE to masturbate, probably like most people on this site and since I don't get a good chance to do it comfortably at home I like to rub one out while I'm driving, but what really gets me hard is when I pass a bus or SUV with a female "on-looker" as I'm engaged in my own self pleasure. I pretend not to notice she's watching but subtly slow down or speed up (whichever applies) and like to drive within eyeshot until I cum. I admit I do this every chance I get, I figure if they don't care for it then they simply won't watch.

I've also been know to "not realize" my wife's friend is over while either getting out of the shower or masturbating in my room with the door slightly ajar.
 
As a child, I enjoyed taking my clothes off & walking in the woods naked. I once got a friend to wee on my bottom too & it felt amazing!!! That's pretty kinky for a 7 year old :-o
 
I keep the curtains mostly open when I'm in a hotel too. Not fully so it's not blatant I am showing off, but if you want to look you can.
 
I keep the curtains mostly open when I'm in a hotel too. Not fully so it's not blatant I am showing off, but if you want to look you can.

Yup I do that as well, and I sleep naked and late so if room service happens to come in while I'm sleeping then what can I do? I've had a few stares while I'm laying there hard.
 
Mother In Law

My mother in law moved in with my wife and me years ago when I was married (single now). It was about a month after she moved in that I was out back of the house star gazing with my telescope. I noticed the bathroom window on the lower floor light up so I walked over to investigate. My mother in law didn't close the blinds and they were half way up. I saw her taking off her clothes for a shower. I froze and watched. She had average sized breast and a thick black bush. She got in the shower and it had a see through glass door. I watched her she shampooed her hair than washed her body. After rinsing off she took the extra shower head connected to the hose and used it to masturbate. I could hear her moan as she was getting ready to cum she fell back against the shower and squatted a little (I guess she felt good her legs gave out). She was in her late fifties at the time. The next day when she went out to the store I went into her room pulled out a pair of her panties and squirted a big load in the crotch and put them back in the drawer. I got to watch her for quiet a few years till she moved with her other daughter in New Jersey.
 
thrilling!

I consider myself to have both Exhibitionist and Voyeur kinks in equal amounts. My Exhibitionist streak is mostly satisfied online, but I want to share a Voyeuristic experience that happened in real life just this week. Hopefully some of you like-minded pervs out there will enjoy it and share your own confessions...

It has been very warm this week here in England, with people taking to their gardens a lot. I work from home most of the time, so have been enjoying stepping out onto my back deck to take a break on the sun from time to time. Earlier this week I stepped through the french doors, and over the fence I spotted my next door neighbour doing some gardening - wearing a bikini and not much else.

Now my neighbour is no supermodel - she's a mid-30s mother of two, petite stature, small but shapely boobs, bit of a belly, and a gorgeous full round arse that I have frequently lusted after. She's been on her own with the kids for a couple of years since her idiot husband decided to start humping the office tart. The bikini she was wearing was no skimpy thing - it was a practical black 2 piece swimsuit with plenty of coverage on the bottom half, and she had a little vest top on over the top of it.

She had her back to me, and was working on some climbing roses on the opposite fence. If she had turned around she'd have seen me standing in the open french doors, but the fence would have hidden everything below shoulder height.

I watched for a minute or so, just appreciating getting a nice view of that arse in something a bit more revealing that jeans and happy to indulge my voyeuristic streak. As she worked, she was up and down a lot which caused the bikini bottoms to get a bit bunched up, so she would occassionally have to pull them out of her arse crack, which was a real bonus.

The sunshine always makes me horny, and I love the feel of hot sun on my bare cock - so the next thing I know my pants are open and I'm slowly stroking myself as I watch her. If she'd turned around then she'd have known I was up to something just from the expression on my face! Aware that I could be caught at any time I wanked myself faster while completely focussed on her arse in those bikini bottoms, and shot a big load onto the fence. Quickly fastening myself back up, I went back to work as if nothing had happened.


Anyone else got similar experiences to share?

that was thrilling.
 
I have watched and been watched mostly by women, but have also shared with couples and even men if the mental connection is there. It is all good! :D
 
While walking around in my house in my bra and panties, like 10 minutes ago, I caught my neighbor looking in my window. Guess I'll be half naked in the living room more often.

Wish you were my neighbor. I did catch her riding her boyfriend once though.
 
Back
Top