Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mf8dnfRonA1qd1oiho1_500.jpg
 
Welcome to the thread, Sweetness.

It's good to have you with us. *bows*

Well, thank you very kindly. I'm happy I found this thread. I'm currently pregnant with my third child and very much enjoy looking at other lovely pregnant ladies.
 
Well, thank you very kindly. I'm happy I found this thread. I'm currently pregnant with my third child and very much enjoy looking at other lovely pregnant ladies.

*kisses the back of your hand*

How positively industrious of you.

Can I get you anything? A chaise lounge, a cup of tea, a dozen or so orgasms?
 
:eek: Quite the welcome you offer. Thank you. ;)

I prefer to be hospitable. And I do not believe there is any way to lavish too much attention upon anyone engaged in endeavors like the one you are presently embarked upon.

Also, I liked your profile image. It made me smile.
 
I prefer to be hospitable. And I do not believe there is any way to lavish too much attention upon anyone engaged in endeavors like the one you are presently embarked upon.

Also, I liked your profile image. It made me smile.

Keep this up, and I might not ever leave. ;)

Hehe.. thanks.
 
I hope it is okay to post a personal photo? This is me about a month ago. :eek::)

attachment.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top