Missed Opportunities...

rbone04

Literotica Guru
Have you ever been in a situation where you might have been able to fulfill a fantasy; but just couldn't bring yourself to pursue it, and the opportunity passed? Lets compare stories, shall we? I'll start...

I was in the gym a few months back and I was showering up after a hard workout. Now all the stalls have curtains that have a clear top part where you can see out at everything going on in the locker room, but you can only see the person's head inside the shower. I was soaping up and happened to catch a glimpse of the guy directly across from me drying himself off. He was a darker skinned, eastern European-looking man with a nice physique and not a hair on his body. I quickly looked away after making brief eye contact and continued going about my business.

After what should have been plenty of time for him to finish what he was doing, I noticed him out of my periphery and had the strange sense he was still staring at me. I couldn't help but look again. I was right. We locked eyes and I froze. Not only was he staring at me, but he was spending an unnecessary amount of time drying off his cock. Of course I couldn't help but look down. I knew this was what he wanted, and boy was it a beautiful site! He was extremely well-hung and most definitely semi-erect. I had to force myself to look away because the locker room was completely full. Problem was, now I had a RAGING hard-on!

I kept showering, forcing myself not to look anymore until he finally went away. As the traffic died down, I realized now was my opportunity to "take care of myself" so I didn't walk out into the dressing area wielding a massive erection. I closed my eyes and imagined having hot shower sex with the guy who was just eye-fucking me while he shamelessly fondled himself in a crowd. It took only about 5 pumps before I unloaded on the shower floor (don't worry fellas... I made sure it all went down the drain). I finished up and headed to my locker to change.

He was sitting on the bench directly across from me, and I did everything in my power not to make eye contact again. However, I did make sure to drop my towel and bend over to put on my boxers to give him an explicit view of my backside. He continued to stare, but I was late for work. I hurriedly dressed myself and bolted for the door without looking back at him.

I left there wishing so bad I had at the very least expressed interest and maybe got his number for a fun time later on. It was on my mind constantly. Though I tried to make it a point to go at the same time in hopes of catching him in the locker room again, it was weeks before I saw him again. When I did, I was in the pool swimming laps.

The pool is separated from the main weight room on one side and the parking lot on another by large walls of pane windows. I saw him get out of his car and walk in. I immediately began getting aroused. Without thinking twice, I quickly swam to the other end of the pool so I could catch him as he was walking through the weight room. I perfectly timed climbing out of the pool as he walked by and we immediately locked eyes. The thin trunks I was wearing were clinging desperately to my body, easily showing off the outline of my growing cock. He deliberately looked towards my crotch, held his gaze for what seemed like an eternity, and looked up at me and smiled. He walked past to begin his workout, and I finished my swim.

I swam an extra 30 minutes just so I could have a shot at catching him in the showers, but to no avail. He must have left after being there just a short period of time, because I waited and waited. I showered, dressed, and grabbed my belongings before heading out to the weight room en route to the exit. He was no where to be found.

As I said, this was a few months back. I haven't see this mysterious man since. I constantly have different fantasies about what could have happened had I not been so reluctant that first day. I've been kicking myself ever since.

I once turned down the opportunity to perform in an amateur gay sex video. Looking back with hindsight it was probably the right thing to do but I do always look back with a hint of regret knowing that lord knows how many people would have seen me performing at my lewd best !

There have been so many, I can't even pinpoint just one.

One time I was on vacation in the Caribbean and met two female flight attendants, we went out onto a secluded beach, got pretty drunk and they started making out. But one passed out and I took them both back to their hotel.

Another time, I met this gorgeous specimen of manhood at a friend's house party. I felt there was this connection, that he was into men and knew I was bi, we flirted a bit and I offered to give him a ride home. Sitting in the car, I was just too unsure - was he just a fun, physical guy? Or was there a mutual attraction? Rather than potentially burn a bridge with my friends (who had no idea I was bi), I didn't make a move. I found out a while later he came out to a close friend.

so long ago

a mate i was teaching to drive out the blue asked me if i wanted to suck his cock, i looked at him, his cock was out semi erect, but was so taken back i told him to fuck of and i laughed at him, then, i was so not into it, now the idea blows me away, (no pun intended) we stayed mates for a while, no more was said about it.
I know this is why one of my favourite fantasys is about sucking cock in a car:D

Last edited:
Just had a moment very similar to the first post. As you can see from my posts in other threads, I'm married and very interested in discussing bi sex, MMF, etc...Well I think my imagination has gotten the better of me.

Today I went to workout over lunch and it was more crowded than I would have thought. I don't typically work out in the middle of the day so I didn't recognize anybody there. I finished my workout and went to take a shower. The shower it my gym is open, 8 shower heads, no stalls or curtains. I stripped at my locker, wrapped my towel around my waste, and headed for the shower. It too was crowded, only two open. I took the one in the corner next to an older guy.

As I typically do I looked at his cock, nice but nothing special. I faced the wall and started my shower. For seemingly no reason my cock began to stir and thicken. I got a little nervous but figured I could control it and went on with my shower. Most of the other men filed out and there was only one guy left directly across from me. As I showered I made the mistake of washing my cock. As my hand ran down the length I immediately got a full raging hard on. I've never been in a situation like this and was extremely nervous. I continued to face the wall hoping the other guy would leave, but he didn't. Based on where I was I would have to turn around to leave the room and there would be no way to hide myself from his view.

It was obvious this guy wasn't leaving anytime soon so I snuck a look and noticed that he was facing the opposite wall and now would be my chance. I spun around just as he spun around and I froze. He was much taller than me and in great shape, he looked me in the eyes and then slowly checked me out from head to toe, stopping for a moment at my cock. I just stood there, hands at my side with my cock straining against it's own skin. He looked up and made eye contact with me and smiled. I stood there for another moment and quickly exited the shower.

I got dressed very quickly and left. I don't why I got so excited, and I do wonder now if I missed a chance to try something new. Wow, getting hard again just thinking about it.

a few:

- When I was a teenager and actually thought I was straight, a man fondled me in public transportation; I instantly got super-horny and fantasized with sucking his cock on my knees and being fucked on all fours by him. I wonder if I'd licked his ear or something, if he'd taken me somewhere to fuck my virgin teenage ass.
-When my ass was still virgin, I once saw an ad in the gay personals, the guy said he had a big cock and that he would first 'treat you like a lady' and then 'show you there's a little whore inside you that wants to be humiliated.' I wonder if I'd called what it would've been like for him to have been my first man.
-The gay society in college once held a Halloween party with a drag theme. I seriously considered going, crossdressed, and looking for a stud to take my anal virginity.
-I once got in touch with a guy who wanted me for satisfying an interracial fetish, the idea was that I'd roleplay his employee getting blackmailed into getting fucked crossdressed by him, but I chickened out, which I regret. His cock was significantly bigger than mine, which I suggested he use to humiliate me, I'd also asked, in the roleplay, why he'd choose me over the other employees - randomly, by race, or because of being effeminate, etc.

Jay

What a great thread! Missed opportunities is a source of my favorite fantasies.

One of my best fantasies revolves around a gay guy I knew at work. I'd never felt such an attraction to a man as I did to Jay. He was my dream gay date, cute, slim, feminine, well groomed, smaller than me.
When we were together the electricity was powerfull enough that others must have noticed. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I was rapt, and horny as hell.
Once we thought we were alone in a office, and I almost took him right there, but I looked over the cubicle wall and saw a co-worker was in the room, so all was off for the moment. Damn!

This was a time when I was single and dating heavily, scoring well with the ladies, and gaining a reputation. (I worked at a VERY large facility...thousands of people worked there.) But Jay really stood out. I hadn't been with a man in years, and nobody knew my naughty secret, that I was Bi.

So anyway, Jay got laid off suddenly, without warning. He called me at work the next day, and I felt akward...others could overhear my conversation...but I got his home phone and promised to call him later.
But I never did. I had too much to lose if anybody ever heard that I was Bi.
Here's where the fantasy takes over....

I call Jay as soon as I get home. I tell him how I feel about him, that I need his sweet ass and to suck and kiss him all night, as long as he respects my secret. He tells me that he wants to be my lover, to suck the cum out of me, and that discretion is assured. So we make plans to get together that night. I stop and buy a bottle of wine before I drive to his house in record time, with an erection.
I get to his place, he opens the door, wearing only running shorts under a light robe. As soon as I'm in the door I ask if we're alone, he says yes. I draw him to me, pulling him into my arms and kiss him deeply as my hands grab his tight ass. He yields to my embrace, returns the kiss, and throws his arms around me. We practically tumble into bed, clothes come off, sex begins in every way either of us can think of. We sucked, kissed, fucked and kissed again. Hot sweaty sex seemed to go on all night in a hundred different positions...at one point he's sucking my cock deeply while holding my balls gently in his hands...next I'm fucking him doggy style while stroking him to completion ...he comes in my hand, and I take his cum to my mouth, then I share it with him as we kiss again. We 69 for hours. It goes on and on...I've never had such a lust filled, satisfying night. We did everything two men can do to please each other and satisfy ourselves. We fall asleep with him in my arms.
In the morning we embrace gently, and kiss some more. I have to leave to work, but we make plans to get together soon, and often. And we do, so much that I stop seeing anyone else. We begin a satisfying relationship unlike any I'd ever been in...all male and deeply satisfying. He gives me all I want, all I could get from a woman and more, with a man's knowledege and expertise.

Co-workers begin to wonder why I'm not dating women anymore....but I'm secretly having the most and the best sex of my life, with a beautiful man that fulfills all my fantasies and satisfies all my needs, and more. It's my own private heaven.

Jay

What a great thread! Missed opportunities is a source of my favorite fantasies.

One of my best fantasies revolves around a gay guy I knew at work. I'd never felt such an attraction to a man as I did to Jay. He was my dream gay date, cute, slim, feminine, well groomed, smaller than me.
When we were together the electricity was powerfull enough that others must have noticed. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I was rapt, and horny as hell.
Once we thought we were alone in a office, and I almost took him right there, but I looked over the cubicle wall and saw a co-worker was in the room, so all was off for the moment. Damn!

This was a time when I was single and dating heavily, scoring well with the ladies, and gaining a reputation. (I worked at a VERY large facility...thousands of people worked there.) But Jay really stood out. I hadn't been with a man in years, and nobody knew my naughty secret, that I was Bi.

So anyway, Jay got laid off suddenly, without warning. He called me at work the next day, and I felt akward...others could overhear my conversation...but I got his home phone and promised to call him later.
But I never did. I had too much to lose if anybody ever heard that I was Bi.
Here's where the fantasy takes over....

I call Jay as soon as I get home. I tell him how I feel about him, that I need his sweet ass and to suck and kiss him all night, as long as he respects my secret. He tells me that he wants to be my lover, to suck the cum out of me, and that discretion is assured. So we make plans to get together that night. I stop and buy a bottle of wine before I drive to his house in record time, with an erection.
I get to his place, he opens the door, wearing only running shorts under a light robe. As soon as I'm in the door I ask if we're alone, he says yes. I draw him to me, pulling him into my arms and kiss him deeply as my hands grab his tight ass. He yields to my embrace, returns the kiss, and throws his arms around me. We practically tumble into bed, clothes come off, sex begins in every way either of us can think of. We sucked, kissed, fucked and kissed again. Hot sweaty sex seemed to go on all night in a hundred different positions...at one point he's sucking my cock deeply while holding my balls gently in his hands...next I'm fucking him doggy style while stroking him to completion ...he comes in my hand, and I take his cum to my mouth, then I share it with him as we kiss again. We 69 for hours. It goes on and on...I've never had such a lust filled, satisfying night. We did everything two men can do to please each other and satisfy ourselves. We fall asleep with him in my arms.
In the morning we embrace gently, and kiss some more. I have to leave to work, but we make plans to get together soon, and often. And we do, so much that I stop seeing anyone else. We begin a satisfying relationship unlike any I'd ever been in...all male and deeply satisfying. He gives me all I want, all I could get from a woman and more, with a man's knowledege and expertise.

Co-workers begin to wonder why I'm not dating women anymore....but I'm secretly having the most and the best sex of my life, with a beautiful man that fulfills all my fantasies and satisfies all my needs, and more. It's my own private heaven. I may never go back..

missed opportunities

as someone previously said, "so many ..."

but the missed opportunity i think of the most fondly is maybe my first. the woman i lost my cherry to ... after sucking me, she told me that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass.

at the time all i could think about what shoving my cock in her pussy ... and she saw the disappointment in my face, so she told me that it was all right, that i could fuck her pussy and she would finger her ass. i did and she did, and believe it or not: she had a rockin' orgasm and so did i (my very first copulation). her orgasm came with all kind of spasms and her face and her breasts were flushed crimson, so i knew that she enjoyed herself. but i always think back about this missed opportunity and how selfish i was and how much better my partner's orgasm would have been if i had stuffed her tight round ass with my cock. :cool:

Last edited:
Love this thread because, yes, there is one missed opportunity that haunts me to this day.

I became friends with Nick in high school when we ran cross country and took the same Spanish course. During my senior year, we began to hang out and this continued for several years whenever we were home between semesters.

One time while we were chilling at my house, I played a video containing sexually explicit television from around the world. During one scene, a man pulled down his thong underwear revealing a massive penis. He then swung it up and down to the delight of the woman standing next to him. I heard Nick at this point say "Yes!" audibly with genuine enthusiasm. Stunned, I didn't respond but never forgot.

It so happened that I was enamored with that clip at the time, and actually didn't care much for the rest of the program with content usually more appealing to straight males. I watched over and over countless times often masturbating till I shot a load. It was a pleasant surprise to find another guy have a similar reaction to gratuitous male nudity.

Some few years later, we were hanging out with a couple of our other friends when Nick suddenly flashed his manhood to us. We all hollered and turned away as it was played off as a gag. Nevertheless, I became instantaneously aroused as I felt my pulse race. His dick was to me very pleasing to the eye in a way I didn't know was possible for a penis. I felt cheated in that I was "supposed" to look away and act distressed. I wished rather that I could leisurely gaze upon his naughty bits and even pay them a compliment.

Nick began doing this on occasion from then on. Although it was ostensibly a prank, it seems obvious to me now that he was getting some sexual gratification from exhibiting himself and at bottom it was seduction. And it worked! I got a thrill each time he let it hang out. At night I would masturbate in bed thinking about Nick's body. At first, I would imagine confessing my admiration. Then, I would picture his naked body in front of me. What did I want? I'd definitely like to touch that cock. Is that all? No, what I want most of all is to suck that cock. Acknowledging this, it wasn't long before I would shoot my load.

Then it happened that one night Nick looked right at me and asked if I had any homosexual tendencies. I said that I didn't really which is certainly not true, but it happened to be my mindset at the time. He asked if I ever touched a penis and I said I hadn't. He told me he had, and that it was pretty cool, after which he asked if I wanted to touch his. I replied negatively.

So what could have and should have been the perfect opportunity for me to be introduced to homosexuality wasn't meant to be. Soon I would be wondering what could have been and feeling regret. It goes to show how changeable human nature and especially sexuality can be.

I did learn some things. Most importantly I discovered just how arousing a man's body can be, and that I love cock. I also had to admit my desire to suck dick. I have had a number of experiences with men since this time, but none of them were so ideal or made as much sense as this. At 29 I'm still working on my sexuality. The journey has been very rewarding I must say, and I wouldn't change a thing.

I had a girl friend who told me that she fantasized about me watching her have sex with another guy. I was insecure an dismissed it at the time but continue to think about it years later. I would have loved to lick her after he was finished with her or suck him to get him in the mood.

years ago trawling through gaydar I saw a guy I knew, he was a guy that did work for the the company I worked for so I messaged him, we had chatted at work before so we arranged to mmet for lunch, would meet and greet in a public place
we were up for it but he had a partner and I had to meet him so we quickly went to his place, the bf was hot, we chatted rubbing cocks kissing it was a dream cum true
then the bf rolled out his cock it was fucking huge, well the biggest I had ever seen, thought it would rip me in two, we chatted and stroked a little longer then I had to get back to work
I never went back that monster just scared me
now I wank thinking about it

My one and only gay experience was a missed opportunity. I had a friend who use to give me a ride home from school. I had a feeling he was gay and that kinda was a turn on for me. He would joke around in his car during the ride and do things to make me smile or laugh. It started harmless enough with jokes but over time evolved into tickling and eventually he would grab my cock while making a joke. I really started to get turned on by this. I'm sure more than once he felt me hard when he touched.
Well, one day as he dropped me off he asked if he could come in and use the bathroom. I told him he could. As he went into the bathroom, I went to my room to change out of my school clothes. I had just dropped my pants when he walked into my room. He looked at me and said, "Nice!" I laughed it off and put on some shorts. I was nervous and so excited at the same time! We went into the living room and sat down on the couch. He asked if I had any porno mags. and if we could look at them. Of course I did!! I went and got them and sat back down. He scooted close and we started checking them out. After a few minutes he said, I bet I can make you smile." I said, :Oh yea...how?" He reached over and gave my cock a squeeze. I liked the game so I didn't smile. I told him, "Nice try!"
At that he smiled and tried again. This time he left his hand on my cock a little longer. I know he felt my cock harden. But, really getting into this sexual charge I was feeling, I played it off and didn't smile. The whole time i continued to look at the porno mag. He finally said, "I know what to do." With that he slid off the couch and kneeled down in front of me. I was so amazed at what was about to happen that I just froze. I felt his fingers undoing my shorts. I felt him pulling on my shorts so i sat up a little to make it easier for him. I felt his fingers as they wrapped around my cock and started stroking. Then I felt the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt. I looked down and he had his mouth on my cock, sucking. Oh my God it wonderful! I was so turned on that I started pushing back. Fucking his mouth. It didn't take long until I felt my balls starting to contract. I told him i was cumming and he sucked harder. I had the most mind blowing orgasm I have ever had! He slurped up every drop!
The problem was as soon as I was done he said, "Your turn". I got scared about now and told him he had to leave because my brother would be home soon. I got really embarrassed about what had just happened. After that day I told him I wouldn't need him to drive me home anymore. I felt ashamed almost about the whole situation.
Over the years I have regretted the fact that I did not take the chance to explore his body. I'm 45 now and think about that episode darn near daily! I am so ready to try sucking a cock! I had the chance and I blew it.....oh how I regret it!

I was walking behind a very tall black woman, this had to be last november or december, and I was walking fairly fast until I saw this woman. Her ass was gigantic. Usually if someone has a nice ass I can give it a glance but I literally found myself walking behind her starring at this ass bounce back and forth, picturing her naked cheeks rubbing together. I was getting hard in my shorts. After sometime i must have been walking too close to her because she turned around and looked at me. I felt a little embarrassed, but then she looked right at me and said "Damn!" I said "What?"(feeling like I had been caught like a pervert peeking in a window).... but she responded, "Nothing, you're just so handsome!"
Now, I am not used to women saying things like this to me, usually there are glances, someone will say hi and it will be flattering....but this was one giant leap. Now the worst, or best part about this whole thing is that, I am 95% sure she was a transexual. She was tall, and when she turned around she had a slightly deeper voice, and features that could be boy like. I live in a very GLBT friendly neighborhood too, the biggest one in the city, and probably state.

At this moment this really is my ultimate fantasy, and I missed out on it. I barely responded to her...I mumbled something like "wow thank you very much!" and she said "youre welcome sweetie." and crossed the street with her friend.

I saw her exiting her house just last night actually, she lives down the street from me! I hope something happens again where I can act upon what I should have before...I lost so much sleep over that, and didnt do any homework for days.

Last edited:
Young man

There was a guy working at the gym I workout at and he was real thin and had long hair. One day I was getting done in the shower and he came in and undressed and was stepping into the shower. I thought about getting into the shower with him and it would have been a lot of fun but I didn't know if he wanted me to. I would have liked to play with his long hair while massaging his body.

I’ve had a lot of missed opportunities over the years. Early on it was because I wasn’t comfortable with my bisexuality, and I denied that I was interested in man on man sex. I slowly learned, through experience, that I really enjoyed both receiving and giving head, and all the rest of the gay sex experience.
Some of my missed opportunities:
- Gay guy who picked me up and took me to his place in Thousand Oaks. I was willing to get naked in bed with him, but was too nervous to follow through. He sucked my cock while humping my leg. I couldn’t bring myself to suck him, though part of me wanted to.
-
- Gay guy in Isla Vista. We spent a great night together. He was an expert cocksucker, but even then I was too nervous to cum. He rimmed me and I fucked him…my first time for both. He gave me his card when I left in the morning, but I was so ashamed I burned it. I was loving these experiences, but hating myself for it.
- Ohio. He picked me up hitchhiking, and noticed my erection that wouldn’t go down for hours (I was19) In the middle of the night he pulled over , groped for my cock and sucked me like a mad man for 10 minutes; his first ever. If I’d been a comfortable, confident Bi guy I would have sucked him too.
Auckland gay bar. I worked up the nerve to go to a gay bar. It helped that no one in the city knew me. I got chatted up by a table full of gays. As I was leaving, when the bar was closing down, one of them said ‘I fancy you.’ I didn’t know what that meant, so I went home alone. Now I know it meant he wanted to take me home for some gay fun.
Sydney laundromat. I’d walked ½ block to the laundromat on a hot Saturday afternoon. I was wearing only running shorts and sandals. I caught the eye of a cute gay guy who was sitting at a sidewalk café. His response and smile told me he was very interested and available. I didn’t want my roommates to know I was BI, so I didn’t follow through.
Those are a few of my missed opportunities. They give me plenty of good ‘what if’ fantasies to enjoy, which I‘ve done hundreds of times.
I have about a dozen more missed opportunities. If you’d like to hear about them, or the fantasies that come from them just let me know. Always happy to share.

The one time i regret most was on holiday in Ibiza in my early twenties. I was with a group of guys all straight but all through the first week a german there kept eyeing me up. At one stage he followed me into the toilets of a bar and made sure i could see him standing back at the urinals stroking his semi errect cock after he had finished. I wanted to go with him so badly but scared about been found out by my mates........ So i smiled at him as i left but still looked back for a last look. If only

Back