Ass pictures

TimeCrisis

Really Really Experienced
What does everyone think makes a good ass pic? Is it better to set up a camera farther away so you can see the whole ass or are up close pictures better? Is there certain things that make a asshole better looking?

I tried taking my first pics of mine doing close ups of the hole...i dont think i look as hot as i thought i would but it might be im more interedted in what can fuck my asshole then what it looks like lol.

What does everyone think makes a good ass pic? Is it better to set up a camera farther away so you can see the whole ass or are up close pictures better? Is there certain things that make a asshole better looking?

I tried taking my first pics of mine doing close ups of the hole...i dont think i look as hot as i thought i would but it might be im more interedted in what can fuck my asshole then what it looks like lol.

Not to be an ass, but big round cheeks is what makes a nice ass pic for me.

I think natural poses do it for me like seeing guys naked in showers or walking round bending and twisting. Though close ups are ok as long as decent

WP_000735.jpg

Picture of me as a visual aid. :)

Mmmm The LM & ADIDAS00 You have great cute smooth asses. A pleasure to see:)

Jamie sanders from helix has the perfect ass for a guy in my humble opinion. Any pic of his ass is a great ass pic!

Back