The morning after the night before ...

“That’s what I want for my reward” Alex said gasping at her words and how turned on he was “I want you to tell me what your favorite position is and let me fuck you until we both cum again” Alex said a little confidence coming back into his voice to try and gain his prize and make it sound as appealing as possible. He looked at her hopefully continuing to stroke her cheek as he waited for his answer.
 
“That’s what I want for my reward. I want you to tell me what your favorite position is and let me fuck you until we both cum again”

She seemed to consider his request.

"Hmmmm ... I think I can allow you to do that ... "

She smiled as he stroked her cheek.

"I love many positions, but as you're offering to please me ... I know exactly how I want you to fuck me ... "

Carefully she eased upright leaving his rock hard cock free.

"Take me to your bedroom Alex,"

She invited.

"I want to be all fours on your bed ... I'll let you can flip my skirt up and fuck me whilst you stand beside your bed ... with your trousers around your ankles ... "

Her choice, he had said, so she issued her terms ...
 
“If that’s what you want Melissa” he said quickly nodding his head eagerly and got up. His legs felt like jello but he ignored it pushing it away as he took her hand and led her through his hallway. He reached the bedroom they had found each other in and he paused a flicker of some thing crossing his mind. What if she didn’t like this? What if she was doing it with him because she thought he wanted this Done? He hadn’t expected it to become what It became and he was suddenly afraid afraid she was secretly hating this.

“My bedroom” He said opening his mouth again before taking a big breath “I’m yours to command” He said moving forward and giving her a kiss a deep one “whatever you wish” He said looking into her eyes trying to make sure this was really what she wanted.
 
“If that’s what you want Melissa”

She nodded allowing him to take her hand and lead her through the hallway to the bedroom.

“My bedroom”

He told her as she looked around as if seeing it for the first time.

“I’m yours to command ... whatever you wish”

She met his eyes; she could tell that having brought him to his bedroom, the room they had woken up together in had caused him to question, to wonder if what he was doing with Melissa would somehow upset Shanna.

She kissed him, just as he had her.

"I wish this ... and Melissa wishes this ... "

She told him, not breaking character, but reassuring him.

"I want my pet to take his reward for being such a good boy and giving me his cock to get off on."

Her hand went to his belt, pulling at it determinedly to release his trousers so that they glided down his legs to pool at his feet.

"Hmmmm Alex... you look so hot like that ... "

She approved, her gaze almost predatory.

"Now be a good boy and give me the fucking I deserve... "

She told him as she crawled onto his bed, poised on all fours in readiness.
 
He didn’t remember when she started calling him her pet but now she that she was Aelx found all his worry melting away. It was a role he never knew he wanted to play much less thought he would be he was Alex the pet know. Melissa was his dom mistress whatever you wanted to call it.

And he needed to please her

“I only look good because it is you gazing at me” He said eagerly playing the role of slave as he watched her climb onto the bed “because I am how I am meant to be trousers down and ready to serve you in any capacity” He eagerly said moving forward and waiting for her to get into position.

“My cock is always yours to get off on” Alex murmured even as he got into position. He inched her skirt off revealing her ass but made no move to any of her other clothing besides moving her panties to the side. “it isn’t my cock it yours it belongs to my… my mistress Melissa” He gasped saying it and groaning in pleasure.

Things had evolved more than he realized

“I want to be your good boy” He murmured even as he pushed the head of his big cock just against her pussy lips “I want to give you’re your cock to pleasure you can I fill you mistress?” he asked begging and panting slightly.
 
“I only look good because it is you gazing at me ... because I am how I am meant to be trousers down and ready to serve you in any capacity”

She groaned softly at his words, totally turned on by his submission.

“My cock is always yours to get off on”

He told her as he flipped the skirt of her dress up reminding her that she was still fully dressed, in stark contrast to Alex.

“it isn’t my cock it yours it belongs to my… my mistress Melissa”

Calling her his Mistress aroused her as much as him. Her mind raced with endless possibilities of how she could use him ...

“I want to be your good boy”

She gasped feeling that thick cock head pushing at her entrance.

“I want to give you’re your cock to pleasure you can I fill you mistress?”

Her pussy contracted and clasped in need; she gave a groan.

"Yes, pet."

She told him breathlessly.

"Fill your Mistress ... fuck her ... show Mistress Melissa just how much you want her ... need her ... "
 
“Of course Mistress” Alex said eagerly pushing his cock in. is head slipped in popping inside of her with a soft bump before his length began filling her inch by inch. Alex grabbed her hips and gave a low moan his body trembling as he entered his mistresses pussy. He panted and kept going thrusting inmore and more until his cock was stuffed inside of her pussy. He kept a tight control on her hips panting as his cock bucked and twitched inside of her in a wonderful and amazing way.

“Mistress” He murmured lovingly before he began to move hi cock back and forth. His cock jumped nad bucked inside of her as he began fucking he still not on the bed. He was just how she wanted him hanging over the bed fucking her from behind most of his clothing still on. It didn’t stop him from laying into her pussy though pounding it as hard and as rough as he could.
 
“Of course Mistress”

She gasped as he pushed himself inside her, gradually penetrating her until he had buried himself inside her. He felt amazing; Melissa could feel him throbbing as he held himself inside her.

“Mistress”

His soft murmur heralded the start of his strokes. Steadily they increased in force and pace, made to stand beside his own bed as she allowed him to take her was far from detrimental to his performance.

"Mmmmm... yes pet ... "

She encouraged as he began to fuck her in earnest. Such was the force that she found herself rocked forwards every time he rammed his cock home inside her. He wasn't holding back and she loved the way he was ploughing her pussy.

"Good boy ... show me .. show me how much you want it ... "

She managed between gasps and moans.

"Yeah... like that ... mmm... "
 
“I want it mistress” He begged going fast spurred on by her words “I want it so bad” he said thrusting harder and faster as his voice sounded like a child’s. He thrusted into her as hard and as fast as he could making her whole body rock and jump as he laid into her. HE grabbed her hips and worked listening to the sounds of his balls clapping hard against her pussy. It spurred him on trying and daring him to be better for his mistress.

“I’m a good pet mistress” He murmured picking up the pace “I’m a good pet!”
 

“I want it mistress ... I want it so bad”


His words punctuated his thrusts, his desperation driving her as crazy as he himself sounded.

“I’m a good pet mistress ... I’m a good pet!”

Melissa was getting the pounding her pussy craved and yet felt in total control of the man who was currently intent upon pleasuring her.

"Good pet... "

She echoed.

"Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to make your Mistress cum again?"
 
“Yes Mistress!” Alex growled thrusting into her hard even though he was starting to feel him getting closer to the edge "i'm going to cum with you" He promised her not really knowing all of what he was saying. It was almost surreal at this point how Alex had become her pet in a matter of hours. Yet now he couldn’t have imagined being any thing else. It was like discovering you liked some thing really badly but had no idea you would. He saw plenty of porn involving dominant submissive roles but nothing in it had ever called to him.

If only he knew

Alex shut up and focused pushing out his thoughts away. She was giving him a job to do and he wanted to do it as well as possible. He forced him self in and out of her increasing the pace even as he felt his balls beginning to tighten. He knew he couldn't hold off much longer but he pressed on using all his energy to move his dick in and out of her as fast as possible hitting her g spot as he gripped her hips hard.
 
Last edited:
“Yes Mistress! .... i'm going to cum with you"

His cock was fucking her thoroughly pushing Melissa closer and closer to the edge.

"Yessss ... Alex... good pet ... "

She encouraged raggedly crying out as he grabbed her hips and drilled still deeper inside her.

"Fuckkk ... yes.... uhnnnnn .... cum with me pet .... "

She ordered as her body began to shudder visibly, the intense orgasm washing over her as her whole body rocked in release.
 
Alex felt her beginning to cum and he groaned his own release mere inches away. He gripped her hips hard and thrust into her savagely fucking her a few more times before his cock began to shudder as well. He slammed in deep his cock as far into her as possible before he closed his eyes and let his cock jump and shudder. His orgasm washed over his body and he groaned staying still inside of her as his cock burst. His cum flowed out of his cock filling her as he swelled and shudder inside of her. He waited until his cock fell out of her pussy and finally fell down on the bed next to her stretching out tiredly.
 
Back
Top