Co-ed Topless/Naked/Scantily-Clad *Book* Appreciation Society

Took me a while to realize there is a book in that pic. ;) Beautiful proud!
Ha! You were busy looking somewhere else?;)

You can read anyway you like lol I will listen as you read. Hope it will be an erotic story;)
Sounds good:kiss:

One can never see enough of them! :D

If you were a book, I'd make sure to read you from cover-to-cover, and I already know what I'll use for a bookmark. :devil:
Mmm, bookmark ;)

I do it all the time! Added plus, instant bookmark when both hands are needed for say something like, peeling an orange!
Kisses:kiss:

Brilliant! It gives a whole new perspective to literature!

Can't wait to see how this book ends!
Lets see together, ok ? Anything in particular you are looking for?

great pics proudspouse!

Thanks sweetie!

Lets see together, ok ? Anything in particular you are looking for?

Well, a shot similar to the last one, but from the back, would make for a very good ending. Or, better yet, this book could have several alternative endings. :D

Yes....alittle bit below the margin. ;)
Hehe ;)
Well, a shot similar to the last one, but from the back, would make for a very good ending. Or, better yet, this book could have several alternative endings. :D

Hmmm, will need to think on this. ;)kisses

Even BETTER!!!

Thx:eek:
AMAZING!!

Her Boobs are so VERY PERFECT!!! Geeze, thanks, I think they are far from perfect but it's what I was given. You sure know how to make a girl feel good. Thanks sweetie.:heart:

Thank you for the addition.

While I agree with the growing chorus that is singing about your beauty, I want to speak out and say you have a fantastic taste in literature.

Have you tried They have a word for it, by Howard Rheingold? Interesting read on words that supposedly have no English translation (but definitely should).
Thank you, I will definitely need to look into that.:heart:

Yes, and I love and my cock LOVES IT!!!
You..are very naughty Mr prop69;). Kisses

with the pages forgotten and the book cast aside ... as warm lips and devilish fingers sssssslowly lavish attention for a Sexy Lady to simmer with the study of pleasure and enjoyment
I am speechless, with words like that, I could never resist you.:rose:

:devil::devil:

How could I not be a little naughty after looking at your incredibly sexy pictures????

Back