The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone around this evening? Want to watch clips together and...well...take care of ourselves?

On yahoo now. PM me...

Not masterbating...but luv to read the fucking hot posts here...Mmmmm. Rubbing my cock through my jeans.

Wearing a very close friends thong tonight. She gave it to me knowing I love wearing panties. I just bought her lots of new panties and she loves helping me pick out new panties for me to wear as well! I don't know what I would do with out this woman! Love you MF

After a long night of school work I'm looking for a little R&R ;) msg me if you wanna chat: Yahoo @ JkyleSB or PM me

25/m/bi

Wearing a very close friends thong tonight. She gave it to me knowing I love wearing panties. I just bought her lots of new panties and she loves helping me pick out new panties for me to wear as well! I don't know what I would do with out this woman! Love you MF

Mmmmm.....would luv to see you in them ALL! ;)

At the computer, looking through all this lovely, gorgeous posts, and Stroking my self . I am loving my cum dump, Melissa, his beautiful as sliding up and down my shaft as I stroke his beautiful cock, So close now, So ready to fill my Cum Dump full of my cock juice, and than gonna pull him off so I can watch my cum dribble from his cute tight ass hole

why dont u

send us a pic of your cock in Melissa's ass...and a creampie pic..so that we can also fantasize about your cu-dump!!

need someone horny to

to help me cum..have been edging for a while

made a guy get licked by his pet on cam...and now watching fem boy pics!!mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back